Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

That all depends on your dr, you and your insurance. me n my dr agreed to skip looking for folicles ( for now) due to insurance not paying for fertility. I wish i could. I want to so bad. When my husband is off his med leave, i will request that, that be done as well. You can always request he take a look. Write down all of your questions so you dont forget anything. I write down all info as well to save time during the visit. Date of last af, dates of surges and such. I would think he would order some bloodwork at the very least. If i were you i would ask for a 21 day progesterone test. You should be about there by then.

7 years ago • Post starter

This may sound silly but what will that test do?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam- if you have already ovulated I wouldn't think they could see the egg because I know at egg retrieval if you have ovulated they are unable to retrieve them. I'm not 100% positive though. If you haven't ovulated the follicles will show. I'm sorry if I don't make sense lol

Dandy- I understand you wanting to wait, all of mine has been out of pocket:-/ that's why I'm so nervous about this next IVF because I've got 2 tries left. I'm just hoping and praying that I am capable of getting pregnant with my own eggs and that I produce a good number :-)

7 years ago

Its not silly at all. Progesterone levels fall and rise at different times in your cycle. It will let you know if you ovulated for sure and if its a healthy ovulation. You need a certain amount of it in order to implant/substain the implantation. I was shocked to see that mine were below that level.

Lucky, oh goodness. Paying out of pocket is so expesive! I was right there in 2013. Ivf itself isnt to bad considering how worth it it is. Its everything else that goes along with it that will break the bank! Bless your heart. I will pray that you dont have to go that far. It can happen. It did for me and the stinker is using me as a jungle gym this very second. Lol
Has anyone heard from katie? I messaged her but no responce. Hope shes ok

ok this helps a lot.. what is a good number I should look for if they can do this test?

7 years ago

Different dts have different opinions. Some say over 10 and some say over 15 is needed to aibstIn a pregnancy. Some say 4.1 is required for ovulation ( thats exactly what mine was!) n some say it needs to be over 5. Hope we have helped somewhat. He will be able to explain more.

Dandy- I appreciate the prayers..I really hope this IVF will be the one..I can't wait to be used as a jungle gym and as much as I've spent I am hoping to have 2 but at this point 1 would be amazing :-)

Miam- I think they like the numbers above 10 at 21 day. I know I had a 14 at one point and then when took meds it was usually in the 30s.

7 years ago

Ok hopefully I will remember all this stuff. I tend to forget things a lot! lol

Lucky- I agree good luck I sure hope you don't have to go thru another treatment. go get that girly!

7 years ago

Looks like there are a few of us wanting twins. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo