Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 91 Replies | Last Page

@Destiny - That's always the feeling I have when I take a test too early - what a waste. Still more time though. Baby dust to you!

I am feeling nervous today, as I again woke up this morning and just felt symptom-less again. I know I am over-analyzing, but starting to think this might just not be my month.

My bbs seem much less sore than yesterday, though I can still feel a few little twinges here and there. No headaches, no heart burn, no dry mouth... i just feel, well, fine.

I do feel a bit bloated and gassy this morning, but i am attributing that to the spicy dinner I had last night. Uuuugh, waiting! This is torture.

I am planning to test with a FRER tomorrow morning... I will be 10dpo, and that's the day I got my first BFP when I was pregnant in June. If it's not positive tomorrow, I am definitely going to feel hugely disappointed, yet at the same time, it's kind of what I am expecting.

I will keep you ladies posted!!

12 years ago

Hey there ladies...

Well no major symptoms today at 8dpo. I still have the increased CM. that is about it.

Last year in Nov. i got my BFP on 10 dpo to. I am going to test on Saturday. Last month i had every symptom under the sun... so i'm hoping that by me not having any symptoms that its a good thing...

I will keep you all updated.. good luck to all you ladies.... and to us all!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies, everyone is still in the running..lol.

So for the past few days and especially today I have been having severe stomach cramping and I have been having cramps/pressure in my pelvic area. I never have cramping before AF unless I take progesterone suppositories which I did not take this month. Also, I have been having headaches every now and than. Baby Dust to all and if anyone is testing early please keep us posted!

12 years ago

Yes!!! It IS still early!!

Ladies, don't allow the spirit of doubt to cloud your thinking, especially not before you have a tangible answer. Symptoms come and go, and every pregnancy is different. Some folks have every symptom in the book... others don't have ANY symptoms until they are several WEEKS pregnant. Hell, when I was pregnant with my DD if it wasn't for the BFP and ultrasound, I wouldn't even known! I had NO symptoms until I was like 8 weeks along when my boobs all of a sudden felt like sore boulders and then I started sleeping all day every day. LOL

Remember no one is out until shows up!! The cycle isn't over until you see red, so unless that happens stay positive and keep moving ahead!!

to everyone!!

Keep us posted as you test!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone. Lol destiny. I caved too big fat NEGATIVE. Expected that...losing hope. Anyhoo dont have any symptoms either. Just napped today from 8-12. I was tired. lol.
Curl sounds like to me =) keep us posted.

so everyone keeps saying 10 dpo is the lucky number, I am scared to test tomorrow because not feeling it this month then I wouldnt have anything to obsess about for the next 4 days. So I might hold off till 14 dpo. (<--- )

Anyhoo I love hearing everyones symptoms etc. so keep em' coming

12 years ago

Aunt flow reared her ugly head this morning, 6 days early!!!!!!! Unreal. I think this is a sign to me to chill the F out and just relax a little. Kind of bummed.

12 years ago

Sorry to hear that Kebs! that's the worst...esp. when she sneaks up on you out of nowhere!!!! I def. need to chill the eff out too, I went overboard this month, maybe that is the key to TTC!!!!!! Hope to hear some good news next month

12 years ago

@kebs -- aaaawhl dang!!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that sweetie! Keep your head up

@sara -- I'm 10 dpo today, but no new symptoms for me. As a matter of fact, I'm not feeling much of anything right now. And after that first waste of an HPT, I'm def going to wait until Monday to test again. So I'm waiting with you! LOL

User Image

12 years ago

@kebs - Nooo! That's the worst! I am so sorry to hear that! Sending lots of good vibes your way for next month!!

12 years ago

Well ladies, I think I may be out of the running too. I've been experience some AF-like cramps for the past hour or so, and just went to the bathroom and I am spotting a bit. I'd like to hold on to hope that this is implantation bleeding, but it just feels so much like my period. :(

I'll keep y'all posted...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo