Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 119 Replies | Last Page

I guess I will update this to myself, lol, tonight will be my last dose of the Soy, I'm going to take 200mg tonight, I did last night aswell, no side effects really, and I was worried I might have some, the first night I did have a headache, but not sense then, and have actully slept really well, I have alreay had some semi dark opks, but I know its too early for ovulation, I am also doing bbt this month, which I hope will show if I O, I've never had much luck with temping as my temps always seem kinda crazy, even though I take them at the same time every morning, dh and I started last night,with BDing every other night, I think it's better to do that, that way no matter when I O we should be covered, I will try to update as soon as I have something to report! wish me luck!! :))

User Image

11 years ago

Hello All,

My name is Mary and I and on my 2nd cycle using ISO. I should be ovulation with the next 48hrs. I am also taking epo, Vitamin C, D,E and also flax seed oil and Omega 3. Hope this cycle works. Is there any ladies who took ISO and delivered a healthy baby? Baby dust to you all. Off to do some baby dancing.

11 years ago

Hi there, and congrats!

I just want to ask... did you have any symptoms from the date you've ovulated to the date you've tested BFP?

I'm on cycle 2 of soy and are on my 4DPO - so I just want to get a bit of a heads up "if" I succeed this mth?

Actually I'm just anxious :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

Thanks! BTW, when is your due date? :0)

[congratuhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/congratulations.giflations]

11 years ago

hi..i took si cd4-7 after 2 chemicals on months before...felt strong ov pains on both sides over 24hrs on cd12 +13 then 10dpo got a bfp

i am now 5 weeks and wondering if the strong double ov pains means anything????

11 years ago

I'm on Cd 20 and still waiting to O, I missed a few days temping and I think it has messed my chart up, I wonder if maybe I already did O and missed it? idk...been having kinda dark lines on opks but not positve yet, getting a little frustrated....come on little eggy! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies may I join you so today is cd 3 so I am taking soy isoflavones days 3-7 fxed it works. Sow if I may ask how many people got their bfps?

11 years ago

Hellow ladies

I would like to join your group. I have long periods and my last cycle was 56 days. However my luteal phase is a normal 15-16 days. I ovulated last month, got positive opk. I have been on vitex for 2 cycles now but my follicular phase has not shortened. I worry that it could affect egg quality. I am on cd 6 but if I find soy tomorrow,I am going to jump straight into it.

I am in Botswana, Southern Africa so I hope to get it at a health store.

11 years ago

Hello MommyPearl im in SOuth Africa ; you can get Soy isoflavones from any chemist or healthstore; however it is usually a menopause capsule with Soy iso ingredient in it; PLS DONT OVERDOSE OVER 200MG PER CYCLE

I used Soy and it gave me the same symptoms as everyone else; the funny twitching hopefully a bfp on its way

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1351659600z7z8z30z14.png

11 years ago

Find out your due date with our pregnancy calculator, plus get info about your developing baby and see how big your baby is right now.Calculate what week of pregnancy you are in with this handy
http://www.ilovepregnancy.com/
pregnancy calculator

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I am Carolyn... I am trying for my second.... we had our first this summer in June... after 6 months on clomid and an IUI (lots of infertility dr. appointments) but my dh and I are older and we want to start trying again sooner rather than later in case we have to go through infertility treatments again..... But I did soy isoflavones trying the first time around with our daughter until we went on clomid. I didn't do it with the clomid because they are similiar and you don't want to cause overstimulation on your ovaries. But since I can't start clomid again or infertility treatments officially until this spring.... we are trying on our own for now. So I decided to try the SI until then. I was ovulating on my own... we have unexplained infertility and I am over 35 so the clomid helps make your eggs more viable; not sure if the soy does that too or not. but I am going to try it anyway.

This month I am doing 160mg for days 5 and 6 then 200mg days 7,8, and 9. I read that the soy is about half the strength of clomid so you should take twice the mg of soy to equal what you would on clomid. Just started today! I will let you know if I get any side affects. The only side affect I had from clomid was hot flashes and moodiness.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo