Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hi AMy,
congrats !!!!!!!!!!

If the line is pink and no later than 1 hour I believe it`s BFP !!!! If you can upload a picture !!!!

Hi ANita - your test looks so confusing I would swear it is positive ! Try tomorrow - maybe the HCG was just not high enough byt it sure looks like that it picked up HCG - even though you are not supposed to take these apart and read then visually ! But there sure is 2 test lines along with the control line !!!!!

I tested today 7 DPO and of course negative - you girls inspired me so much that I had to and couldn`t resist. :-( And now I know I shouldn`t .
But still have a lot of CM and poking on the right side stopped, but I am having a headache since yesterday ( which I do not normally have )

and for you when retesting hope the lines will get darker for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

I am going to try and get a good pic but I don't have a regular camera only on my phone and it's all fuzzy. And of course the pink line is really faint.

I'll try...

Trying not to get my hopes up but optimistic

13 years ago

Yahhh - AmyBBB, Congrats, girl! ;) How life can change in a second. Truly happy for you!

I'll continue to pray that you get an even bigger bfp tomorrow. So exciting! Please keep us all posted.

Dajka999, hey! I am also 7 dpo. I can't believe I found this lil' community of women that are in the same exact place in life (& time)... as myself. Literally!

I feel fortunate.

Thank you to everyone. I'm continuing to check in to see what's going on in your world's. Till then................... Baby dust! Xo, Marie

13 years ago

Ok I hope this link works and I am not going insane thinking I see a pink line.

Tell me what you think or if my link doesn't work.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3707/positiv.jpg

13 years ago

YES. YES. YES. AmyBBB, I definitely see that second line!!!!!! A baby. Soooo incredibly happy for you.

Congrats!

13 years ago

And I hope that BFP comes for all of you ladies too!!! Me too ;-) Baby dust.

Congrats again, AmyBBB!!!!!!! Mommy.

Have a safe & fun Halloween!

13 years ago

Hey Amy,
that is sooooooooooooooooo grat
I am so excited for you !!!!

That is a definitely a positive !!!!!! No evap ! That is so pink as it can be !!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

13 years ago

Hi marie, I am so sorry I didn`t even say HI to you here yet - since I was so obsessed by AMY and her BFP!

How long r u TTC???
I am too so glad that I can share my thoughts with you guys here since my Husband is sick of me already after 5 months ( nicely sick I have to say )

I hope and Pray that we will get our BFP soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

Thank you, Thank you!!!! Don't laugh but I am still not convinced since it took so long to get that second pink line. Probably going to spend like $50 on hpts in about an hour or so.

I'll keep them pics coming if I can or let you all know if they get darker or if it was an evap. (see not convinced)

Baby dust to all!!

Anita~any new news?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo