Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 117 Replies | Last Page

so happy for you!

C'mon ladies we can do it! So happy we got more s this month oooooo who's turn is it next?!?!?!?!?!?!?! everybody

No more symptoms today, just the same as the last few days really. I'm not sure whether to test tomorrow as I only tested today, do you reckon I should wait until Wednesday?!?!?!?! Only got one hpt left

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

ooohh Roxy!!!! Was it due today? Are you pretty regular? Mine was due THurs/Friday and i'm only now getting a faint positive. It's there, just not dark like I thought it should be at 15 DPO. Hold out if you can, it will just stress you out more. I'd do one Wednesday morning, but of course i know how much easier said than done that is. The only reason I didn't test everyday was because I was at my in-laws

I'm getting so excited for all of us!!!! YIPPEE

13 years ago

and the 2011 baby list is growing..

c'mon .. we need more.. stay positive yall'... it will happen

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Hi bannisterh, well I do have cramps still (I usually don't before AF...so hoping it is a good sign), I am extremely tired (I never nap and these days I've been napping every day), and I get extremely bloated at night... What can I say, I do feel preggo, but hey, it might be all in my head! We'll see fairly soon... Oh yeah, and I go to the loo pertty often too...
So you didn't tell us, how are you going to tell your DH??? You were saying he's out of town, right? Come on, share with us, I am super curious!!!!

Hi Roxi, I love your positivity We gotta be positive, right? It isn't over yet!!! Still for positive for both of us so that we can join the BFP ladies!

Thank God i found this website, I absolutely love it!
THank you all for your support, I never said it, so here it is...I really do appreciate it a loooooottttt!!!
My DH doesn't know how obsessed I am and how much I spent on HPTs...he's all relaxed... hihihi!

Ok well I'll post again tomorrow morning...hoping for good news!!!
Hugs & kisses!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

hey ladies

been reading the post im sorry about ur bfn keep ur chin up be positive its not over til the arrives.
so from what i see thats two bfps so far am i right? congratulations to u both.
im still hoping this month but im not botherd about testing i wil wait.
ive had few more symptoms left nipple had stabbing pains yesterday eve. had bit of bloody nose today, tierd, nausia, heartburn, few cramps. im not gettin my hopes up. my profile tells u more of my symptoms. 4 days till is ment to be here.

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

I've been watching this post for a little while and decided i'd like to join if thats okay!

Congrats to the gals who got their BFP's!!!!!! YAY!

to everybody else who is getting BFN's...I'm in the same boat! AF not due till Nov 10th so I'm only 10dpo today. it is SO hard to not test every day! Keep your chin up and stay positive!

I'd like to list my symptoms if thats okay and see what you guys think!
-stuffy/runny nose
-scratchy throat
-burping a lot
-hungry/not hungry at same time
-nausea after eating or empty stomach
-starved in middle of night
-bottomless pit feeling starting early evening then back to nausea and starved feeling during day
-pee'ing around 4 x a night & freq pee'ing during day
-moody/short temper
-constipation
-af like cramps started off/on lastnight
-watery cm
-really hot during night/chills off/on during day
-increased libido
-gassy
okay thats what I can remember! I've been keeping track...not obessed at all! hahaha

R inner thigh a little achey

13 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Ok so here is the link to what I got this morning with a Clearblue...

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_4919.jpg

The issue is that it might be an evaporation line, because from what I read, the blue dye tests are known for evap lines.
Please go check it out and let me know what you think. Of course I will test again with a FRER tomorrow morning, but I really can't put my hopes up... I pray it is not an evap.

Just to let you know, I should be getting my period anytime this week (I'm not regular...so don't know for sure). The test got this line within maybe 30 minutes after I took it at 3:30AM.

Please let me know what you think...I'm pretty sure it is an evap...donnoooooo.....

So confused...

13 years ago

Welcome ladies who joined!!!! the more the merrier!!!

Happy...that looks a little funky....is it supposed to be a plus sign in that big window for a positive or just a line? It looks like a positive to me with just the one line...it doesn't seem like an evap. What DPO are you? This is so exciting!!!! I'd def test again tomorrow with FMU. If you are, it should be clearer since the HCG levels double every 24 hrs. Mine was very dark this morning with FMU.

13 years ago

Hi bannisterh,

In the big window where you see the dotted line, there is supposed to be a vertical line to form a plus with the dotted line... There is a plus, but the vertical line is faint and the issue is that I read that the + sign tests with blue dye could have evaps that look exactly like a bfp...
I'll test again tomorrow with FMU and keep you posted.
Fingers crossed!!! :-)
THanks so much for your reply, I am getting a little stressed out here...hihihi! Nervous I should say...

Baby dust, baby dust and welcome to all the new ladies!!!
xoxo

13 years ago

well i'm going on the record that I think it's positive!!!!!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo