Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

wifey: so sorry you are out and that you are having a tough time, I had my breakdown yesterday with the crying and hiding in my bed and making my DH so lost not knowing how to make me feel better. But a new day comes and the hope returns and there is new energy and motivation and some sense of control returns until the next TWW. I hope you feel better soon.

AFM: Magic and baby dust for all October, Feb, Nov and the rest of the birthdays, October may not be your birthday but it will be a magic month for all, let's believe :)

User Image

10 years ago

As you can see...I do nothing at work all day...lol.

jennavee: thank you! we can use all the baby dust we can get =)

wifey: good luck lady! we're in it to win it this month

Here's to believing

10 years ago

Well, ladies, my dh's bday is Oct. 7...does that count? But mine IS July 1st (and my 2nd ds' bday is July 5), so maybe that will bring me a little extra luck? I'm up for it!

, , and lots of

User Image

10 years ago

GVM, I'm feeling alright. Better than Sunday and Monday for sure. I have quit crying everytime a friend would ask if I was "ok" so that is a bonus! It still hurts my heart, but it is getting to the point now that I can think about other things and try to move on. Also I think I ate my weight in chocolate over the past 2 days so now I have to get my butt out of the house and go to the gym and to the grocery store for nice lean and healthy meals for the rest of the week! Lol. Actually, sitting here thinking about it, besides going out in my own backyard to play with ds, I have not left the house since Friday........Getting kinda stir crazy

Ok, so someone tell me about the maca root. Y'all have peaked my curiosity....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Haha, yeah, since I found you guys I am not so productive at work, I wonder if they will notice.

rebecca: of course all this will bring luck, October is our lucky month!!! Also age is just a number and people will judge no matter what you do in life, there will always be someone who does not agree, so F them all, we are here to do what we feel is right for us and we will all fight together! I am so happy you feel better although I do not know how you can after all the blood they took, I fully pass out after 4 vials, I do not think I have enough blood in me. Drink some orange juice and try not to be too active today. And kids are so wise, I wish we could continue to see the world like kids through adulthood.

Kizzy: cry it all out and the new hope will come, I am here for you.

GVMDL: I will be getting RRL tea, evening primrose oil, and maca root today! Thanks.

wifey: You are allowed to be frustrated even after the first cycle, it is an emotional rollercoaster that will get you every month, we are here for you.

User Image

10 years ago

ok, I'm going to try to get an image of cookies loaded for wifey. I've never attempted this so we'll see if it works...lol.

if not oh well ;)

User Image

http://www.parchment.com/wp-content/uploads/chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

10 years ago

Bammom apparently maca supports good levels of hormones during the cycle. It is to take up til ovulation. For the men it helps motility of the swimmers.
Increases libido... Dh showed no change but me... Good Lord I am bad as it is, w the maca root I swear I was worse than deer in mating season.
Cd1 and I started the maca root again lol. Poor dh!

Kot: I bought mine at gnc.

Pcb90: where r u?
I swear she knows sooooo much of all vitamins n supplements, I will MSG her to join here!!!

Oh, also I bought royal jelly, supposedly helps egg quality...

The rrl tea is great but I cod not take everyday not for the taste as I don't mind at all even though not a tea drinker. I just drink it.
The first month i had rrl tea I had ovulation spotting which is said to be a great ovulation sign, n fertility. Last month I had 4 times total before ovulation. This month I will try to drink every morning as at evening made me ver crampy, painful.

The probiotics I take regardless so do my daughters.

Cranberry to avoid uti's

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm here just lurking bc I'm hoping June is my month! I actually have a handy chart about the vitamins...wondering how I can upload.

From everything I've read you can take maca your entire cycle.

10 years ago

I'm posting some info as a journal entry...check it out in a couple of minutes.

10 years ago

pbc: You're the best!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo