Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb: I dont know what to write just to make you feel better. Keep being strong... as we all admired you for this!

Felurian: Good luck with the progesterone test! Do you temp? If you have low progesterone levels you will notice that your temps dont rise enough after ovulation. That is a method for me to test my progesterone.

Lindsaytom: Good luck.... every cycle is a new possible successive cycle. I ve been trying for 11 months and I think that TTC has become an interesting obsession. Waiting for a successive outcome is a sweet wait! Of course I often have my downs but TTC also gives me a strange strength that makes my daily routine more interesting.

babypbaby: Keep bding and enjoy it!!!!

Mishell83: Dont be dissapointed. Try to relax as a positive mood will help.

Good luck to all of you and have a nice weekend.

11 years ago

Confussng...i hate not being blessed in this area!! Almost 8 yrs and not even a faint line xcept a few false evap shadow lines within the last 3 mnths. Ready to do something that freakin works!!!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Quick question! I'm getting in my head, and I'm hoping you guys can help get me out!

So, the other times I ovulated, my boobs hurt afterwards. But this time they don't... and I'm worried maybe I didn't ovulate? I had 2 days of positive on the digital opk, but now I'm wondering if I had the surge and didn't end up ovulating? Should I be this worried if my boobs don't hurt?!

Basically-- do you guys have the same "symptoms" every time you ovulate?

11 years ago

Babypbaby- No, not even close. Sometimes you will get the same symptoms for a few months in a row and then BAM, your body changes it up and you never get those symptoms again until many months and sometimes they are gone all together. I've been at this for a while and I've learned that you can never trust your body lol, only numbers. Maybe try charting to put your mind at ease for the next cycle. You ovulated. According to the staff at the clinic I go to, the odds of you having an LH surge and not ovulating are very slim so don't worry too much.

Genni- I'm confused too, I thought you were only a few days past ovulation? Or are you just speaking about your prior cycles?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. This is my second day on clomid. No side feed still yet. Just hoping it works the first time. LORD LET THIS BE THE CYCLE FOR MANY BFP's!!!!

Hows everyone doing? Good luck everyone!

<a href=

11 years ago

Thanks hopefulll! That helos. I'm pretty sure I ovulated... but my temp didn't go up too much so I'm over analyzing everything!

11 years ago

*helps! not helos!

11 years ago

kethrys- Thanks for the suggestion. I don't temp because I am a substitute teacher for my school district and often get phone calls that wake me up at odd hours of the night. So I don't usually get a solid night's sleep that would allow my chart to look accurate! If I get a different job that's definitely something to look into.

babypbaby- like hopefulll said, my symptoms change all the time. I used to have sore boobs after O every month, and then one month, it just stopped and hasn't happened since. I know it didn't mean I didn't ovulate, because I got pregnant on one of those months without the soreness. So, ignore your body's signs! They can't be trusted.

Iwannabeamommy- I hope you escape without any symptoms. That would be great!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Ill explain when i get hme to laptop beautifuls. Its very confusing...

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39ccd5/]User Image My Ovulation Chart[/url]

THIS IS WHY I AM CONFUSED
Along with sore boobs and nips for entire week along with creamy CM with a yellow tint to it..BLOAT ,:-P gassy..........

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo