Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Currently 5, well 6 dpo since it is after midnight. I am having a lot of symptoms, cramps/pressure, pinching/pulling/bubbles, did have an increased appitie, but since 5dpo, I have been feeling sick to my stomach. Hubby & I were laying in bed going to sleep and I had to jump up and go to the bathroom because I almost threw up. My breast and nipples are VERY sore and sensitive. I feel like I gotta pee all the time.

I don't think I am going to test before AF is due, because I don't want to get anybody's hopes up or worry anyone and get a or a false and get AF a few days later.

So I am going to wait til AF is a no show before testing..

Do you ladies think that I should test & not tell anyone til AF is a no show? If so, when?

Good Luck Ladies!

11 years ago

Goodmorning ladies!

I never knew that about the cervix position. I have 3 kids and never knew that was a pregnancy symptom. I haven't felt for that and not sure what I'm looking for. Wow Froggies12~Those are a lot of symptoms and so early! Sounds hopeful! Maybe you are farther along in your dpo?

I am 6 dpo, and feel nothing--no different, nada. I have about a week or so to see if anything changes.

How are you feeling Sugah0927? You are a few days ahead with dpo, so curious to know how you are doing?

11 years ago

Well today is 9 DPO, I'm struggling to keep my hands off the pregnancy tests. I thought about doing one for fun but......I can't do it this early. So far all I've had is a little extra CM , little pressure on the abdomen, gas, and tired. Nothing to make me think "I'm pregnant" I may possibly try an internet cheapie tomorrow but we will see how strong I am this month.

11 years ago

I'll hop on if that's okay!

I'm sort of in the same boat as Froddies12. That being not trying/not doing our best to prevent. I got back on this site for the first time since February when I was first pregnant. I lost the baby and now is the first time since that I've really suspected I'm pregnant again. Even as I type this I have the pinching abdomen symptom that stood out that other cycle..

Anyways I'm having trouble staying negative. I know that sounds ridiculous but I have really been convinced that I'm pregnant this cycle! I've gotten a couple very faint pink lines (They're on my page if you'd like to look) and some symptoms. If I turn out to not be pregnant I may just throw out the idea of ever testing early again.

So I'm not testing today to give my eyes a break from the strain. When are you ladies going to test? Anyone already test?

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

hellogoodbye where are you at in your DPO? According to the pictures are you around 8 DPO today? I'll have to admit just a few mins ago I broke down and tried an internet cheapie, silly of me to do on 9 DPO in the afternoon, now I really think I'll wait until Monday morning! :)

11 years ago

I'm 9DPO!! Tomorrow I'll finally be in the double-digits and start to think there's a chance of the HCG having doubled to show on a test. I'm such a dork, I thought it was it doubled every 24 hours for the longest time until looking it up yesterday.
I'll confess too, I took a test since I hadn't gone in a while and BFN. So we're both weenies! lol. When do you plan to test again?? We're the exact same day.

11 years ago

I would like to try and hold off until Monday morning or even Tuesday but I have a hard time believing ill hold off that long. Today's test seemed worthless. I found out 1 day after my missed period with my first baby and I used a dollar tree test that came out super faint. I believe I'm a late ovulator so I should hold off until Thursday which is when AF is due. Seems like eternity to wake to possibly find out I have to move on to month 3 of trying :( all my friends are getting pregnant and its so hard to watch. Seemed like I wouldnt have any troubles at all but I'm losing hope this month. Got to keep myself busy!! Need to get off the internet and calm down, I'm only 27 (28 next month) and I know its possible since I already have a 2 year old. Thanks everyone for the support this week. I always am anxious for updates every day!!!

11 years ago

So how are the maybe-May babies doing today? Anyone cave and test? I want to wait but there's that nagging voice in the back of my head saying "you already have gotten faint lines, it'll show up now! maybe even a digital!" lol. I just don't know.

11 years ago

Goodafternoon ladies!

I am 7dpo, and still not feeling much of anything. Today I did have some major issues with my bowels (sorry for tmi), and woke up with sore breasts. BUT, I do have irritable bowel issues at times, so I'm not trying to read into that, and the sore boobs thing I know can easily be a pms symptom. Not sure if I shared with you ladies about last month. Basically, I thought FOR SURE I was pregnant last month. I seriously had so many symptoms, and I was even late for my period (which I'm never late for). But, after a ton of negative hpt's, AF arrived, and I was so very disappointed. We have been trying for 5 months now, and it feels like so long. I know it's not, but when you are trying and nothing happens, it can be so discouraging. Especially since too, with our other pregnanices (we have 3 children, and have had 2 miscarriages), and those were all conceived within the first 2 months of trying. So, this month I have left everything go, relaxed about everything, and promised myself I wouldn't test until Sunday evening-26th or Monday-27th morning. That would put me at 14-15 dpo. I SO hope I can hold out because I really want to save $ and save the heartache! Help encourage me to wait! I'm so excited for the rest of you too and hope this IS the month for all of us!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies

I'm back for my weekend get way with my fiance .. had an amazing time.; anyways ladies let me update i'm CD21 & 7DPO today. this afternoon i felt intense pinching on the left side of my abdomen.. i went to the restroom and i saw a light pinkish brownish spotting only when i wipe only then i see it , about and hour or so later i went to check it had stop completely I really hope that it was my implantation bleeding . my abdomen still feel a little sore & my only other symptom is when i lightly squeeze my boobs they hurt now. I'm planning to test when I'm 14/15dpo that's 26/27 that's when is due too!

To you all

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo