Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Am 9DPO today and the TWW as for everyone is quite disturbing. To a point of hair removal even. Am sorry to read about the MCs but we have to keep our heads up, dont we?
really hoping for an April baby!! to all!!

11 years ago

Hi All,

well it's 7DPO for me and I caved in and tested way to early I know but I have some internet cheapies hpts in the drawer and I feel like a little kid with money burning a hole in my pocket so I did one :)

Symptoms, I am exhausted, crampy but niggly cramps nothing too bad, tender sore boobies feeling very full, and lots and lots of CM so much so I feel like I have a flow of a period but it's just mucus. Tingling feeling down there and this is something I had on previous pregnancies

I really do want this to be our month but I hope I am not creating these symptoms because it is something I want so so much.

Will keep you posted babydust to everyone

11 years ago

Hi ladies, took another test today @ 10dpo with an FRE , ugh I hate it. I'm trying hard to keep this off my mind, but this wait is killing me. not due until the 4th, but knowing her evil self, who knows! I just pray that she don't come early like last month.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, and welcome all new ladies!

Has anyone reached their testing day yet? anyone get a or ?

I stupidly did a test this am (just for kicks and giggles, really). . No surprise there. I think I'm going to wait until Wednesday or even Thursday if I can hold out that long!

I have had increased gas (ick! ) almost constantly since O. That's pretty odd for me. Yesterday I also started with some light pulling and pinching in my uterus. Last night and this AM I've been feleling a bit nauseous. Today I have that and little twinges of AF like cramping (but ever so slight and they come and go - I can't tell if is on her way or if something is really happeniing, although I do really feel like these cramps are "different" (like I did back in April).

Over the weekend my chart started looking like what people call "triphasic", with another increase in temps mid-luteal phase. can you all take a look tell me what you think? This is only my second month BBT, and my chart was not like this last month at all.

User Image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Chart

How is everyone else holding out? GOing crazy waiting??

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies .....sooo today I am 9 dpo and 5 days until AF is due but we don't want to see it! I'M DYING TO TEST!
I didn't test this early in April (I mc'd) because I wasn't expecting it....we weren't TRYING but now we are! i actually tested after a missed period.
I am bloated,cramping, gassy, restless and i have loose stool sorry TMI.....I couldn't sleep last night or at all for that matter! All could be signs of AF but IDK I just feel weird.

TO TEST OR NOT TO TEST.......THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!?

11 years ago

@ DivaRivas try to wait to test, it is still too early for you. I tested at 9dpo up til today @ 10dpo and both . But all women are different, my friend got a very faint @ 9dpo. So you never know.

11 years ago

DivaRivas -

I have the same symptoms and we are both 5 days to testing - I took a cheapo dollar store test this AM and got a BFN. I think it's wayyy to early still. I'm going to try to hold out until Wed or Thurs.

It's up to you, but I would wait!

Stay strong!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you DREAMN4AGIRL.......I'M JUST BEYOND ANXIOUS but yes dreading a but I hope I don't give in.....I'M WEAK & JUST WANT TO KNOW!

THANKS!!!

AND HOPING FOR A

11 years ago

Daph317...thanks hun. I will TRY to wait.....lol and GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF US! omg....we'll find out soon enough! Thank you for replying to me.....I appreciate it!

LET'S KEEP +

11 years ago

@ DivaRivas I would test with an dollar store test, but be prepared, & know that it is still too early. GL!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo