Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 158 Replies | Last Page

I am i ment today and i will also bed till monday to make sure but i have a question if i got my + today and u dont ov for 12-36h after your + what day do i say is one dpo for me?

11 years ago

how regualr is your cycle? do you know what your expected O day was? mine was yesterday & I got a positive OPK Wednesday morning and evening. So I count yesterday as 0 day & today I am 1 DPO. First day of last period was July 6 and I am 28 day cycle. Do you know yours?

11 years ago • Post starter

My lmp was july 3 but my cycle is about 32 days pretty regular give or take a day an o day is suppose to be tommarow an i got my positive this morning. So i guess ill say that sunday is one dpo for.

11 years ago

So we r in the same spot i have two boys and my bf has no kids only diff is i want a girl and you want a boy well either way hope we get are bfps this month looking foward to seeing who concieves this month

11 years ago

yup sounds like tomorrow is your O day which makes today one of your most fertile days, so hop to it tonight :) i won't even be with hubby when it's time to take the HPT :( I leave with my oldest daughter thursday to go to NC for a softball tournament. i don't get back till the 5th but he leaves on the 3rd for south dakota, so I won't see him from july 26 till aug 14, good thing i ovulated this week LOL

and yes I would LOVE a little boy, and my daughters want a little brother also :)

11 years ago • Post starter

well cant wait to see if we get are bfps this month im goin to test at 10dpo i know it may not be+ then but i just cant wait to see those two lines on the test i hope it happens for use this month even if its another boy ill still be happy as long as he is healthy

11 years ago

Hi Camden - yep I got another smiley today so I should be ok timing wise :)

Soooo excited this cycle...

Lia xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

It's sooo great to have 5 of us in the same boat! I researched when do you start counting dpo, and apparently you start counting the day after your first smiley as 1dpo.. Hth!!

Xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I am so happy that we are all able to provide support, encouragement, and advice to each other while we go through TTC together. I am a little confused about my actual ovulation date/day. I have been paying close attention to my body and haven't detected any of the common signs of ovulation that I have read and heard about. I got my + opk thurs. My husband and I BD wed the night before, last night, and we are BDing tonight. But if I don't when I ovulate, how do I know when to start counting dpo??

11 years ago

Thanks Lia, you were typing your response just as I was typing my question... very helpful info... Lets keep each other updated

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo