Community post

Discussion

Trying to Stave off Insanity

View Full Post

So I guess I've been here for almost and year and have more or less just used the calendar and tracking tools. Time to step out of my box so I stop feeling like I'm alone when I know I'm not.

I was crushed when AF showed up yesterday morning.
Then today we got word that our best friends who were TTC #2 have already achieved success after just a month or 2.

There is no comparison. All the bloodwork, HSG, DH's stuff has all come out perfect. Nothing is physically or hormonally an issue.

LEEPS many years ago may be a partial road block - so tomorrow I take my first Femera pill as we prepare for IUI hopefully soon.

My cycles in the last 10 months have ranged from 32 to 40 days. THe Idea of ovulating in the teen days versus the twenties seems surreal. I am hoping to make some new friends and to be able to share success and maybe learn some ways to keep my mind occupied. We are going to a wedding this coming weekend - we won't be able to be active much while away - which is a bit frustrating. But I will be hopeful.

We will achieve a BFP in 2012. I can do this without going crazy.

Thanks for letting me Babble

106 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Wow, BeccaLynn, what an eventful week! I'm very sorry the shooting hit close close to home for you. Weren't there wildfires in CO earlier this summer? You guys have had more than your share of disasters.

So, fingers crossed for your testing! That is so exciting. Hopefully this is the lucky weekend!

Northern and Bowbow, cheers to you as well! Have a wonderful night ladies!

11 years ago

im keeping everything crossed for you Beccalynn35! i am today 18dpo. i am going to test on sunday if no AF. i will then be 21dpo!

lots of baby dust to everyone!!!!!!

xx

11 years ago

Bowbow you inspire me - waiting to 18-21 dpo - I'm having a hard time not running home today :-D

Package I bought for HPT's late last night said only a 51% accuracy for today... so I'm holding off at least until tomorrow when it is 3 days before AF and up to 80% accuracte reading. Still not sure I'll do it though. So hopeful and afraid at the same time.

Worked out last night - in an emotion mess - and made my body sore in areas that again mimic possible symptoms... argh.. how much is work out sore and how much is body changing sore... I may never know.

*fingers crossed* Bowbow

11 years ago • Post starter

hello everyone

i am not pregnant. AF arrived today. i'm so disappointed.

xx

11 years ago

Bowbow, I'm sending every ounce of support I can your way right now. This day marks the start of a new chance. I wish you strength and courage as you carry on!

11 years ago

Well I did a test this morning - early yet - three to 4 days out from AF.. and it was negative....

Hubby said the bbs seem bigger to him "You have cleavage"... LOL.....

So kind of not thinking... don't know what to thin,

*hugs* and Baby Dust and hope for everyone!!!

Thank you Beatricebythesea. lets hope that august is the month!!

How you getting on Beccalyn?

xxx

11 years ago

I HATE BFN's! I'm sorry BeccaLynn. There are tons of charts on fertility friend that show negative tests before positive tests. I hope you are going to be one of those! Baby dust!

How are you doing Bowbow? Gearing up for a new month?

AFM, I'm supposed to be ovulating soon, probably today or tomorrow (which is also my birthday). Buti bought a clear blue easy fertility monitor, and it has me totally freaking out this cycle. I keep getting low readings, even this morning, which is like one day before ovulation. Im having slightly lower amounts of EWCM this month, but I feel left sided ov pains already. I'm pretty sure my afternoon OPK will be positive today or tomorrow. I always ov soon after my positive OPK, with a temp rise the next morning. So things seem pretty normal this cycle. So why would the monitor read low for so long? I'm convincing myself that I have low estrogen, but that seems unlikely since I ovulate right no schedule each month, and my cycles are very regular. They say the monitors need at least a month to get to know you, but I'm afraid this one is going to totally miss my peak, since my surge is so short, and it will keep saying low all month. I guess I just might not be a fertility monitor girl. So I'm down already, and the TWW hasn't even started!!

11 years ago

Sorry bowbow, to hear you are out this month. On to the next one!

Beccalynn, I have my fingers crossed that it's just still too early for a BFP for you. I'd love to see you get that BFP by this weekend!

Beatrice, predicting and testing for ovulation drives me nuts too. I swing between trying to nail it (hehe...) precisely and just giving up and BDing every two days around that time. It's so hard to do all the testing and trying to fit in BDing exactly when you think the best timing is.

AFM, my DH is away this week for work and I'm probably going to ovulate tomorrow. It would be nice if I ovulate late and we can BD on Friday but I think it's pretty unlikely. So, I'm trying to focus on other things this cycle and not worry about it all.

User Image

11 years ago

Well Friday I tested just to get it out of my system it was a
I waited until Sunday and did it again- and once again it was late in the day - another

Sunday I was to the moon - I was at the Ren Faire with DH and loved every minute of it - inclouding watching my favorite Celtic Band play concert style in the rain.

Monday I woke up and things just didn't feel right. Smells were super strong at work and I was off kilter. took until 10pm but the evil one arrived yesterday .

So I too am on a new month - Start a doubled dose of Femera on Thursday the 2nd. Go in at 8:10am on Saturday the 11th for the Ultrasound to see how things are progressing. Here's to more mature follicles (only had 1 last month) with an IUI on my favorite day - if things go as expected - the 13th.

Here's to all of us in August. It is a good month wtih Beatrice's b-day and my grandfather's. and thank you Ladies for all being here. Sorry I've been avoiding the computer the last several days.....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo