Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 268 Replies | Last Page

Hi all.... I too am trying for a March baby... though I might be the only one left in here near the end of the "wait" because my HEDD is 3/31. My cycles work like clock work... pretty much 26-28 days every month. I still have awhile to go before dancing and testing. everyone!

Married DH 12.31.2010 TTC #1 (Try #2) (HEDD 3.31.2013)

11 years ago

Hi wingwoman!

Good luck on a March baby! Do you have a normal ovulation time? Will you be using any OPKs this cycle? Any other tricks? I'm always eager to learn more!

So I think my OPK is still positive, not as strong. Who in the heck knows. Going to try to BD tonight and hopefully have ovulated!

11 years ago

Hey girls :) So glad to have this group of ladies! :) Have any of you tried "FertiBella"(its in the TTC Kit giveaway)? I'm interested to know if anyone knows anything about it. These super long cycles are horrible (Im on CD56!!!) and really getting old. Hoping that my MC didn't really mess something up. I was thinking of trying the FertiBella if we don't get our March baby. Trying to stay hopeful tho. My temps have been so weird that I don't really trust them to tell me whats going on. Hoping that everything is ok and we get a this cycle!! :) to all!!

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012 User Image

11 years ago

So glad to find a bunch of gals like you all! Let's stick together and see what happens! Anyhow - what type of robitussin are people using? There are so many! I was just wondering - I'm not sure if I'll try it, because I am concerned about taking any kind of drug while ttc.

After having a mc in April, I've cut out almost everything like that! Haven't had a drink in ages! (man I want a margarita!) I had a headache the other day, and refused to take anything - my fiance couldn't believe it, as my headaches usually necessitate a lot of excedrin or my prescription migraine meds. I suffered through. I don't want to do ANYTHING that could jeopardize a future bean.

lots of s and to you sistas!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

so I googled this Robitussin topic and found this:
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a842585/does_robitussin_work_to_help_conceive

someone on this string mentioned that mucinex is better because it is purely Guaifenesin - while Robitussin has a bunch of other ingredients in it. It was also mentioned that you DON'T take the normal amount of Robitussin that you would if you had a cold:

Nazirs Posted 08/13/2008:
"It's the 100mg or more of Guaifenesin in the Robitussin that helps thin your cervical mucus. It's said that it creates a much more suitable and sperm friendly environment. Some woman have very hostile cm and dont even know that by eradicating this simple problem could be all that's needed. It's just another tactic that has worked for many. You should take two tsp twice daily for five consecutive days, just prior to ovulating. Example. If you expect to O on the 10th, start your doses of Tussin on the 5th, 2 tsp, twice daily."

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Would have never thought about hostile cervical mucus...learn something new every day!

I know for myself, I have thin blood and I bruise easily. When I have a cramp or headache, I stay away from advil, ibuprofen since that can thin out your blood more and I have read that can disrupt imlantation or cause the fertilized not to implant. Tylenol is what I use instead.

I haven't tried anything such as mucinex...anyone else? I think I might try next month if this month isn't successful.

I agree with your alls thoughts - nice to find others to talk to about this and for support. Plus all the tips everyone has are very helpful!

11 years ago

I used Mucinex for the first time this month. I read that you should use the kind with the active ingredient Guaifenesin and no other active ingredients (that can actually dry you up). When I was sick a few months ago I took some Robitussin and totally noticed that I had way more CM than usual, so I thought I would give the Mucinex a try. I was disappointed that I didn't really notice much more CM after I took it this month, but I only took it on the day before O and O day, so maybe I started too late.

Good luck to everyone who's still trying, and patience to those in the TWW with me :)

11 years ago

how do i know if i have hostile CM??

I might consider trying this because this month i ony had ewcm for 2 days :-( but I did use pre-seed this month.

User Image

11 years ago

This is our first month TTC. I am 7 DPO trying to do all I can to wait until 10 DPO (Sat) to test! Haven't really had any symptoms, so the likelyhood of me being PG is slim. Although, I do have a tight stomach. Like I have been doing a ton of crunches. (But I havent been! LOL) Other than thatâ?¦ Normal temps etc

11 years ago

Hi ladies , can I join you and be a WMM too? I am 14 dpo and due today and so far - soooo praying to be up the duff that I'm too scared to test. A would mean my EDD is Mar 7th 2013. We had a miscarriage in March this year, and it took a few months for my cycles to normalise so I'm not 100% sure I'm due today. I'll be so scared of another miscarriage but how unlucky can you be??. Wel, here's to loads of everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo