Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 351 Replies | Last Page

yeah... fathers day is coming up and i told him poor you you will be the only one at the get together without a possiability of being a future father or a father... then i smiled and said we could change that if you wanted to in the next 4 days and smiled and he looked at me and asked is that the plan? k told him he didnt have to feel obligated if he didnt want to but the option is there.

<a href=

11 years ago

What I hate is that DH will be all over me every day I'm not fertile and then during that period its like we are so tired we can't stand it!

11 years ago

tell me about it lol i felt like i almost had to actually ask lol .... its funny how that happens.

<a href=

11 years ago

I love it when the night before we should start trying I say, "hey its that time again, wink wink" and he is so into it...the next night its lights out zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

11 years ago

Yeah ands like my hubby lol .. Fortunately we made up for it today lol soon it will be the dreaded two week wait for me. It always makes me so anxious which I know is bad for me and the possible baby.. But this time I'm not going to stress. Or try not to at least lol.....this is kinda off the subject but I notice that when I enter data on here from my phone half the time half the information I put in there doesn't show up!!! It's frustrating to me...

<a href=

11 years ago

What prenatals are you girls using ?

<a href=

11 years ago

cd23, think i'm finally ovulating woohoo but grr at probable 37 day cycle I'll be testing on the 1st of July if hasn't shown. If I do get AF I'll be having HSG test in early July.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I'm ovulating as well today the calculation of the caladar was wrong.. Lol looks like a 30 day cycle for me if I get AF set to start my Eros July fourth lol what a wonderful 4th of July preset it could possibly be

<a href=

11 years ago

good luck with july 4th bfp serenity

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I'd like to join this July BFP group! I'm 13dpo today, and AF is due Thursday. Three BFN's this month, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Gearing up for July though! I just figured out I was doing my OPK's at the wrong time of day. I was using FMU, and I think missed ovulation day last month. They say women typically ovulate in the morning, and it takes four hours for the LH surge to register in the urine. Got it all figured out now, so watch out AF! You are going down! I'm 38 though, so it might take a while. Periods are like clockwork though, with lots of EWCM and regular ovulation. So wish me luck and lots of !

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo