Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

View Full Post

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 90 Replies | Last Page

Question.... have any gals here who's had previous pregnancies, have you ever tested with FRER 6 Days before missed period test in the past and received a ?

Just curious, I have 2 test left at home and today would be 6 days before my period... Hmmmmm... should I or should I just wait until Friday?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I hear girls swear by the FRER starting at 9dpo..
& there's nothing wrong with testing, just do it with a mind set that its a negative & still too soon, thats what i do. & i just have fun with it lol reasoning for me always taking a test is because i have so many left over from trying with my friend (she got a BFP i didn't) so i took the rest of hers.. Id use em for next cycle but if we dont catch the little buggers this cycle then our next one we are just going to have fun with it and not worry about testing :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hello Everyone,
I am only 2dpo and going crazy with the wait. yesterday I was at work and started gagging for at least twenty minutes the feeling kept coming and going. I have had gas all yesterday and today, along with sensitive nips.. I hope it's not all in my head!! I am very excited and feel like it might be my month :) my af is due 6/3 I had a 30 day avg. cycle! I'm so nervous!

11 years ago

Welcome ktav! I was actually feeling the exact same way at 2 dpo!! Now they seemed to have subsided now being 7 dpo. Starting to get worried here...

Ladies, I need some support here, I am starting to doubt my chances... I know it is still too soon; however, I am feeling that EXACT sensations we have when she is wanting to appear.... I have those blasted very, very faint cramps but just like AF!!! But I'm not due til 5/29! Could it be possible that my cycle is wanting to change on me all of a sudden!?!? I was doing so well the past 3 months with a 27-28 days cycle!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Please oh PLEASE don't let it be her !!!!

I that it's not....

Ladies... help?

Beginning to lose all hope here and I'm only 7 dpo.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Don't lose hope yet! You're still early! & sometimes the symptoms can subside and you won't steady getting them til bout 14dpo. Test with me on Thursday or Friday just for fun! Try not to stress about it either, I know easier said then done but just keep trying. Are you on baby-gaga? That's an awesome site for support as well! :) I have an acct on there..

Btw I took another test today haha I'm awful.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi girls, woohoo 6dpo :) i'm holding out another wk though till the 30th. i too had some symptoms going on but they have all but faded, the odd bit of nausea but who knows is that in my head??

i have however had 4 children and with them didn't test til a wk late and didn't show symptoms till 6wks pregnancy. So gals don't loose hope, it over til the arrives.

i'm actually ok with the symptoms of ovulation disappearing, as i don't get any symptoms till 6wks and last month had terrible cramps and sickness but arrived 3 days late.!?

Who knows huh... not long now, we've almost busted a wk off our journey

Stay positive for our

11 years ago

HI emyyjunito, dont lose hope yet!

I think you and I are almost tracking day for day, i've not been sleeping well these past few nights and have subtle cramping similar to pre visits too...but im convinced its much to early to be seeing signs of her!

I will hold out and test on Friday as well....try to stay positive and sending lots of your way

x

11 years ago

3 dpo now, the days seem to be moving SLOWLY! I hope everyone gets their BFP! I am so anxious it is driving me nuts. I'm going to start testing at 9dpo, and go from there. I can hardly wait. My symptoms today are slight leg cramps, still VERY tired after I took a three hour nap yesterday and went to bed early last night. I was so hungry last night, and continuously this morning. Had a slight head ache last night but it's gone today. I'm going to keep a close eye on my temperature! Keeping my fingers crossed and hopes up for that BFP!

11 years ago

OKay! im so done taking HPT's now lol.. so I'm gonna talk about something else for right now, whats everyones name and how long have you ladies been TTC?
My name is Cheryl, & me and my husband have been TTC since our M/C Nov 2010 we stopped for a little bit while he went over seas (sep 2011), now we have started up Jan 2012 and so far no luck.
AF should be here around the 30th but lets hope she skips mee!

as for symptoms i've only had tender breasts/nipples more of the nipples then anything, & still having mild cramps that sometimes lead into sharp stabbing pains. I have a feeling I'm out this month. But still to early to tell!!

ladies!

11 years ago

this is my test from this morning at 6:45am w/ FMU

User Image

i thought i saw something there, but i dont.. so it is a negative.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo