Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!! - Page 4

Reply by bahoward » May. 12, 2012 7:18pm

just checking in been super busy lately. so i havent really been paying attention in this cycle im having some mild cramping and peeing alot and thats about it

bahoward

Reply by abc123 » May. 12, 2012 7:40pm

Hi Everyone!

Joy, I'm so so so glad you made it past your hard times from before!!!

Amber, I started mine too, right on time.

Happy weekend everyone! I'm starting this weekend off right - with AF. Ow. Ow. Ow. OW! Super bummed, but I really think it will happen when I get insurance....I know I couldn't handle to pay this out of pocket (thousands and thousands and maybe tens of thousands!) and so I think I'm worrying about that part so much that it's almost not happening because of it. I'm not too too far away from getting that though either in the next 2 months, or November 29.

I am going to try and BD every other day after AF packs her bags. I usually don't very often during the week with our crazy schedules but I'm making it happen. Question: I just started spotting the day before my period starts, last month and this month. I've NEVER done this before. 1. Is it normal for our cycles to change how things happen like this? I've had regular, almost to the hour, periods since I was 9, and this kind of scares me. 2. Do I count the spotting as the day my cycle restarts or the day the real AF starts as day 1?

Hope everyone else is having better luck than I am!!!

Caitlyn

User Image

User Image

abc123

Reply by bumblebaby8808 » May. 12, 2012 10:34pm

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I had so much to do to get ready for my sister shower this weekend that I was running myself ragged all week! But the shower was great today and now there will be no more stress till he comes!

This will be quick because it's already 11:30 and I am exhausted but just wanted to check in with you all! I will take the time post a more detailed response in the next few days. Right now I dont even know if I have ovulated at the point or what. Let's just say I am 4 DPT - Days Post Trigger. This evening I had some cramping. Like AF was going to start. But it would be way too soon for implantation. I started my progesterone today, could that be it? They instructed me to take it in the morning. Last cycle I used it just before bed so I missed out on all th FUN symptoms cause I was sleeping!

Well I hope you all are having a great weekend! Sleepy time for me!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29)
TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS
1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's
6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13

Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

bumblebaby8808

Reply by tessa83 » May. 13, 2012 7:01am

Hello ladies popping in to see how goes it with all you lovely ladies... this waiting to Poas is driving me nuts lol.

User Image[/url][/url]

Me=28
DH=27
DS=born 8.16.07
DS=born 1.20.10
TTC#3
ing for a

tessa83

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 13, 2012 1:55pm

I think I'm Ovualating today! This was my 1st cycle using OPKs and I did them from CD16 to CD20 today and todays is negative but CD 18 & 19 seem positive so I think today is the day eeek!
We last night so hopefully the sperm are up there ready to pounce
Roll on 2WW!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Clomid cycle #1
Clomid cycle #2
Clomid cycle #3

ellekayejaye

Reply by lizamartin » May. 13, 2012 2:56pm

Hey ladies!! I hope you are all having a great weekend! Not too much to report here. I am about 6-7 days dpo and temps are still high. Thinking this may be a long week!!! I am going to try not to test until next weekend!

lizamartin

Reply by lizamartin » May. 13, 2012 2:56pm

Hey ladies!! I hope you are all having a great weekend! Not too much to report here. I am about 6-7 days dpo and temps are still high. Thinking this may be a long week!!! I am going to try not to test until next weekend!

lizamartin

Reply by Sydnee's Momma » May. 13, 2012 5:21pm

So annoyed. I just typed a long message and my computer just shut down?! WTF! Okay, here I go again! Except I gotta make it short cause my relatives are all showing up now.

Well 1st, Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies and the soon to be mommies! This time next year we'll ALL be mommies! Can I get an AMEN sisters!?

AFM: I'm 6 dpo today. Yesterday I was feeling twinging/cramping on my left side and I have been cramping today so hopefully its my lil egg implanting in my uterus! If so, its the best Mother's Day gift ever! I found this page about implantation that was interesting. Did you know that the egg can implant anywhere from 3-12 dpo?! Most common is 7-10 though. I had no idea it could be that early!

http://www.wikihealth.com/Signs_of_implantation

Ok I better go and join the fam now. We're having a bbq for Mother's Day and all the men are cooking. Ha! This should be interesting!

I'll post more individual ones later.

-Nicole

User Image

Sydnee's Momma

Reply by _snowwhite_ » May. 13, 2012 7:02pm

Nicole: my last bfp I implanted at 2dpo. So it is possible. But I miscarried so I don't know if early implantation was part of that.

I'll post more later. Busy with mothers day.

_snowwhite_

Reply by Expecting2Expect » May. 13, 2012 9:00pm

Hi ladies!!

Jil - Glad af has stayed away so far...

Nicole - Ugh, I HATE then that happens! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day meal! (And that everything wasnt burnt cause the men were cooking! lol) Hope you're right about all of us being Mama's (or at least soon-to-be Mama's) by next Mothers Day!!

Liza - Hope your week passes quickly!

Elle - Yay for mothers day ovulation!! What an amazing gift that would be!!

Tessa - When are you planning on testing?

Bumble - Do you take your progesterone orally or vagially? I think it could be the cause of the cramping, as I have had some, especially when I first started using it. (I have to take mine in the am and eve)

abc123 - Thanks hun! Sorry to hear the witch showed up!

bahoward - hun, hope this cycles works out for you!

Amber - Sorry the witch showed up Hopefully this is the beginning of a lucky cycle tho!

To all the Mommies to be on here... Happy Mother's Day!

& to all the Hopeful Mommies to be.... I have my fingers crossed for all of you that you will be Mommies this time next year! I know how hard this day can be!

AFM - Had a nice Mothers day today... went out with my Mom in the morning, then had a family dinner at my place. (Tho Mom and I did the cooking... something wrong about that! lol)
So excited that the weekend is over and tomorrow is monday! Only 26 hrs till my u/s!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xx Joy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Expecting2Expect

Reply by jacksonwest » May. 13, 2012 10:38pm

Happy Mother's Day to all the current, expecting and soon-to-be expecting mommas out there! I hope you all had a fun-filled day!

Mine was not so great, spent the day at the lake with DH's family. Today reminded me that I would be 6 months along had I not suffered from my ectopic back in November. Got a rose from my father in law as a "soon to be mother" (no pressure there, ha ha). Funny that I've been for the most part okay with what I went through, and now Mother's Day I feel worse about it. Maybe because no bfp yet, or maybe just hormones.

I am 3 dpo today and definitely feeling twangs and pinches. I put Thursday as ovulation since I had positive opks Monday and Tuesday. Praying that I have a fertilized egg on the way to implantation! So next Mother's Day will be much happier!

Lindsay

jacksonwest

Reply by _snowwhite_ » May. 13, 2012 11:17pm

Hi girls. Happy mothers day to all the mothers and soon to be mothers. I'm sure you're all right. Well all be expecting or new mothers by this time next year.

Warning this will be long. You don't have to read it.
Jackson-- fingers crossed!!
Joy-- glad you had a good mothers day. Can't wait for the ultrasound!!
Liz- good luck this week
Elle- yay ovulation!!
Tessa- when can you poas?
Bumble- its probably progesterone
Abc-- sorry about AF.

Well. What a day I had. This morning my mother, grandmother, aunt and I went to visit my family's cemetery to put flowers on my great grandmothers' graves and we visited my grandfathers grave. We're still waiting for the headstone. When I was at my grandmothers before we left it took everything I had to keep from bawling. Being in his home with photos and clothes kills me. I miss him dearly.

Upon arriving home I proceeded to throw up on my grandmothers lawn. Not sure what happened there.

Then I had to get ready for the mothers day BBQ we were having for the family. So mom, dad and I were cooking all day. My dads bday was the 9th so he made lobster in celebration.

Then I got nauseous and vomitted again before dinner. Wtf?

Then around 7 df calls and asks for a ride from a computer job he was at because they gave him two computers and he couldn't bus. So I went and got him and dropped him off. And it was the first time seeing him in two weeks so of course we jumped each others bones as soon as we could. Then I took him to my place for left over BBQ. Then back to drop him off and another quick session. Now I'm home.

Before we left for my place I got nauseous. Then while df was eating I vomitted again!!! Now I really do think I'm pregnant. Which means when AF shows up later today it's gonna be devestating.

Now to the troubling part.

During sex df says can I get you pregnant right now. And I say I don't think so because I'm due for AF tomorrow. But apparently I'm open (for AF I know) and I am having o pains in my right side where as I had o pains in my left two weeks ago I don't think I can be ovulating again but who knows!!

Anyway. He was all sad because he wanted to get me pregnant. So he said how he wanted me pregnant and couldn't wait to have a child with me etc etc.

Then I bring up the shot and he immediately back peddled and said he wanted to wait until we're more situated and had our own place etc. which I understand but c'mon!! We're getting a house in August. What does it matter if I'm a couple months pregnant before then.

Why is he so hellbent against getting this needle? He wasn't last time. He did it himself. I don't know what the problem is.

Anyway. I'm buying a bbt thermometer tomorrow and since I'm saving money because I don't have to pay for the shot (and this is when he'll change his mind) I'm gonna buy preseed and maybe opks at the end of the month.

Sorry for the novel. I'm hyper and peeved.

_snowwhite_

Reply by _snowwhite_ » May. 14, 2012 12:02am

I jut found out the antidepressant I'm on causes heart and lung defects in newborns. I need to come off it but the last time I tried I got really suicidal. What do I do?

_snowwhite_

Reply by jacksonwest » May. 14, 2012 12:18am

Stay on it, and go talk to your doc about switching. It's not worth risking your life over plus if you're already pg it's too late just get to the doc asap! All those drug dangers just come from studies and aren't 100% it's going to happen to you.

Lindsay

jacksonwest

Reply by tessa83 » May. 14, 2012 1:19am

I am going to try...key word try lol to wait to take a hpt till i amn late, dont know if i will make it that long tho lol.

User Image[/url][/url]

Me=28
DH=27
DS=born 8.16.07
DS=born 1.20.10
TTC#3
ing for a

tessa83

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 14, 2012 1:54am

Happy belated Mothers day to you all!
I'm sorry, here in England we have Mothers day in March so mine's long gonw haha!

I'll pop on later to do indivaidual replies etc as most of you will be in bed now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Clomid cycle #1
Clomid cycle #2
Clomid cycle #3

ellekayejaye

Reply by krunchie29 » May. 14, 2012 4:11am

Elle that is because the uk celebrate the proper mothering Sunday and not a commercialized hallmark holiday!!

krunchie29

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 14, 2012 4:40am

Krunchie are you in the UK too?
How long is it til your appointment now? For some reason I keep thinking it's today

ellekayejaye

Reply by krunchie29 » May. 14, 2012 4:43am

I'm in Australia but am from the uk. All my family still live there.

Appointment 24 th may so 10 days!!

krunchie29

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 14, 2012 4:49am

Ah yes! It's the same day my DH goes for SA.

I bet you don't miss the English weather haha!

ellekayejaye