Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Brittney- I definitely think that something is happening there but you should try a frer as it should be more clearer by now. Hopefully you well be joining us at cmp real soon

Caren.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

i sure hope so. how have you been feeling?

11 years ago

Other than the nausea and the cramping I feel really good but Im glad that I feel like this as it had to be a good thing. I keep running to the toilet to check if ago is coming still but feel so relieved each time I check. When are you going to test again?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Well no wonder the other thread went dark! We are all over here now. Oops! I'm typing this on my phone on the bus so I'll just start by saying sorry for any typos!

For the new thread:

My name is Caitlyn. I live near Seattle. I work at Microsoft but would much rather be a stay at home mommy I am 22, DH just turned 23. Ee have been married for 3 years and 3 months. Been TTC since March's cycle. Had some really weird symptoms but AF showed right on time. I was on the pill for 3 1/2 years and went off right after Christmas - could I just now be getting back to normal, and that could explain the random symptoms? Cycles were spot on right after stopping, and I've heard differing opinions/thoughts on whether or not the pill can in fact take some time to wear off.

I can't see all your responses on my silly phone, but I remember someone said they too live near Seattle - yay! And someone asked about prenatals/vitamins since the start of TTC - I take just folic acid. Not sure if need to, but I do just in case

AFM, the dreaded witch just ended! And I'm a week before I start to really . DH is going out of town next week weds-sun, but according to chart my fertile time is good for BD tues-sun!! (he gets back mid day sun!) so while I've been thinking I was def out for finding out in May, turns out there's a small chance. This time will be easier because a) it's no longer my first crack at this and b) I know it's pretty unlikely. Going into it trying but won't be expecting anything (probably literally!)

To everyone!!!!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Brittney! That's definitely a positive! When are you going for that blood test? I know it's going to confirm it and you're moving over to cmp without me. Bwahhhhhh. I mean CONGRATS!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

hi ladies!

Yikes... 2 pages, I had to take notes!!

morgan5 - I totally understand your fear of m/cing again! I felt the same! Hope all goes well for you!

Jil - Yay for dh getting his shot at the end of April!

Lindsay - Thanks! & yes, I will be almost 8 weeks so the heartbeat should be visable on the u/s! As for the vitamins... before my 1st 2 pregnancies I was just on Folic Acid (a necessity to prevent nural tube defects) but this time I was on Centrum Materna multivitamin (which has the same dose of Folic acid as my folic acid suppliments did)

Bumble - LoL, sorry, I havent checked back on the other thread, so I never saw your post! with the IUI this cycle! Glad your doc is taking steps to help get you knocked up!!

bahoward - I definitely see something!! Keep us posted!!

Cris - Happy Birthday!! (for tomorrow -Wednesday-, right?) Keeping my you get your bfp this cycle!!

Nicole -Yay for finally being able to ttc again!! Unfortunately the doctors offices here dont do u/s, so he will have to send me to the hospital to have it done, I just hope I dont have to wait too long for an apt!! That is so scary/creepy thinking that the murderer could have been at the funeral.... stay safe out there!!

Caren - I have been told taking lots of blood when you first find out your preggo is normal in the US, but here (Canada) they only usually do about 3 viles the first time and this time they took 8. Not sure whats normal in Australia.

Elle - for no !! No pg symptoms doesnt necessairily mean no pregnancy! I dont think you need to stress about only having 7 cycles in 12 mos (as much as it sucks for ttc) every woman is different. Are your cycles usually about the same amount of days?

Jenn - Yeah, I was pretty mad she spilled the beans, dh wasnt of couse, he was happy she blabbed... he would tell EVERYONE right now if I let him.
I am still feeling pretty great, tons of nausea, but I am hoping it's a good sign and if so I am happy to deal with it! Dh made a comment today saying "baby, you be nice to your Mommy" I got all offended, and was like "Hey! It's not baby's fault!!"
Got my for you, I would love for you to be a part of our lucky bfp streak!!

abc123 - Yay for af finally packing her bags! this cycle!

AFM - Very nauseous... was so bad when I was out with my family today I almost had to run out of the restauraunt to find a washroom! I am really hoping the fact that it is still here and still so bad is a good sign though! Dr apt on Thursday am.... can't wait!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

im gonna call doc after work this morning and see if they can get me in

11 years ago

called doc office but they have to call me back because their computers are down so just sitting here waiting.

having a lot of clear cm today feel like im starving and i just aint and bb's are killing me

11 years ago

bahoward - for you!!

11 years ago • Post starter

still waiting to here from doc office to set up an appointment

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo