Community post

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

View Full Post

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful thinking I know. 1 DPO today!

User Image User Image

79 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 79 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, MeandMr, just started having a slightly weird new symptom... Not sure what to think... TMI Alert!!! Had the sensation that AF started and when I checked nothing but slippery cm... Has happened several times in less than an hour... AF is not due until the 29th and the only other time I have felt something like this was when I conceived my oldest... And had excessive cm back then, not just a small surge... Trying to figure out if it's something else that I should chalk up to FertilAid... Any thoughts?

12 years ago

Sorry if my replies come slow im using my mobile.... That sounds promising with my 3rd i knew i was pregnant coz i sneezed and had a terrible stab in the ovary which i felt with my first so i tested and i was right i did a first response with a faint positive but my hcg wasn't high enough for a clearblue digital but two days later i did a digital and was pregnant 1-2 weeks.. So if your recognising similar/same symptoms to a previous pregnancy i would look at that as a good sign.. But i wouldn't rule out your fertilaid causing it but as i said before im not sure when it comes to that and i would hate to give advice on something i don't have much knowledge on. Keep me posted on it all i think im Google about fertilaid lol :)

12 years ago

Well I started a forum topic about FertilAid, so hopefully someone else will be able to help me piece all these changes together... That would be great!!! Crossing my fingers!!! This TWW has been really odd... Compared this cycle to my last one and everything is different except that I had a stuffy nose... But I have crazy allergies all the time, so that doesn't mean much to me... I hope we all get our love bumps soon...

12 years ago

I will have my fingers crossed for ya too sorry i haven't been much help with the fertilaid :( but im finding this TWW a drag... Its going so slow... But yep hopefully we will all have great news to share at the end of it

12 years ago

Ditto!!! BTW, decided to change my username to <3Ladyface<3... Jsyk :)

12 years ago

Hey y'all! I'm bursting with excitement today. My chart is looking sweeeeeet! I think I'm 6dpo instead of 5 dpo. How are y'all doing?

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ya,
im good... My temp has been 98.06 yesterday and today dropped from 99.2 4dpo now 6dpo don't know if that is a good drop or if i should have high temp lol but ill get used to this as i go on... What symptoms have u been having

12 years ago

Hey Churchgirl, I'm with you on the charts... Keep having small bursts of energy and excitement followed by exhaustion and crankiness... Having a pretty serious list of symptoms but no morning sickness yet, so idk...

12 years ago

And back to exhausted. Dh and I went on my daughters kinder garten field trip. I'm toast lol. Keep it looking up girls TWW is almost half done!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo