Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Same here: cervix is soft and I'd say high.
Having white CM.
Boobs not hurting (usually with AF they're killing me). No cramps, or very light compared to AF cramps.
I don't think AF will show up today anymore (she ONLY shows up between 9-11 am, and it's 3 pm now).
This waiting is worse than I expected

11 years ago

@bahoward That wondeful News!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@Just1more I am going to the doctor on Tuesday for a pap anyways maybe the doctor can shed some light on whats going on with me. I had a very light or if that was my and I am still having little pinching and dull cramps in lower abdomen and ovaries still . Other than that I'm just waiting with everyone else to get our !!

Ladysorrow68 and bahoward TEST!!!! Please we wanna know!!! I just got an email from another friend on here and she just tested and got a off of the Dollar Tree test and she said yesterday her cm was clear and like snot. So this kindof sounds like you bahoward??

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@Almira.. looks like we are in the same boat!!! I wish I could test, but I don't have any tests to use here at the house. I really didn't want to waste money and just wait for AF. I hate seen BFNs!!

If nothing happens today or tomorrow, on Monday I work at a Volunteer center and they have a Pregnancy area with free pee sticks!! lol I will definitely let you know whats up with me.

I thought by now I was supposed to have brown spotting since I've been cramping on and off. But not a single drop yet. Really creamy CM inside. Im having some heartburn right now. sucks....

Should I be worried that my lower back on the right side hurts really bad every once in a while? that doesn't mean it could be ectopic or something right?????? Im such a worrisome person!.. :/ Or probably hurt my back cleaning the other day. who knows..

11 years ago

I thought my AF was due today.. now that I check my calendar it says its tomorrow!! ugghhhhhhhh! It's been every 29 to 30 days this past months!!!!! why is it supposed to show up tomorrow on my cd 31!!???? ughhhhhhhhhhh

I hate the wait! =(

11 years ago

still nothing about af no cramps no sore boobs just feel really wet down there kind of creamy but watery today have no clue whats going on but im waiting till monday to test i will post soon as i test. and to everyone

11 years ago

@bahoward me too! testing on monday!!!

11 years ago

we both get

11 years ago

yesssssss pleaseeeeee

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Just a little bit more info about me! I did lose alot of weight so hopefully this will also help out with the baby making stage compared to my other pregnancy I was a plus size. It's been almost 3 years since I had my gastro bypass!!!

I had it done because I had a rapid weight gain. I have back problems which accrued while I was a CNA and working at a convulsant hospital. I was taking a lot of pain meds on top of 2 different steroids, along with getting steriod shots every week. I went from 200 up to 294 within 8 months, so not cute ! It was bad enough to were I was very depressed, saw myself as very ulgy, low self esteem, didn't feel comfortable, lack of sex drive, didn't wanna go no where etc. I couldn't drive for about 6months, couldn't sit, stand, walk, or lay for over 20 mins at a time if I'm lucky. I couldn't exercise, my kids always asked mommy why are you getting big you don't look like yourself you look like another mommy not ours. It seemed like my husband was loosing intrest in me, and I really didn't wanna have sex because I might hurt worst. My back got really bad where they were talking about back surgery and I was only 25yrs old, I couldn't except that at all, I had to pray pray and pray. So I agreed to have gastro bypass my doc said it might help out with my back and it did. Thank you Jesus!!

So now I'm 85% better and am not going through all of that pain anymore! I am able to exercise, have tons of energy, high self esteem, higher sex drive, very confident within myself again, and now I can say I've been on both sides being plus size and skinny side. Since the surgery my lowest weight was 126 and I wore a size 3 and XS which I looked really sick, so didn't look good on me at all. I now weigh 152 and its very good on me. Now I am back in modeling and I'm a spokes person for teens, women that are giving up hope because of their weight, etc.

For myself I am going to try and loose about 10-15 pounds before I get pregnant so once I do get my tummy I wont pick up that much overall.

So I do encourage everyone that wants to loose weight to go for it. Atleast think about once you get pregnant you can't lose nothing all you can do is gain. Atleast now for us trying we can lose some and when we finally get our BFP if gain 30 pounds whole pregnancy, but lost 15 or more, really we only gain a about 10 so maybe we can save money on having to purchase new clothes. Just a little idea

Good luck ladies and feel free to ask questions I don't mind answering!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo