Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3851 - 3860 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! I'm going to keep it short. I had a long day and I want to jump on DH before I fall asleep!

First, Hey Phat! ! We missed you girl! Glad you are back on the Phunny Pharm

Nicky - haven't looked your tests yet, but glad things are progressing well. Glad you are starting to feel pregnant. That would ease my nerves.

AFM - CD14. I think I may have O'd yesterday given my temp rise and positive CBE Monitor, but to be on the safe side, I'm going to have DH make another sperm deposit tonight and tomorrow. LOL.

I will get back online tomorrow and try to catch up. I hope all is well with everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Athena - I had that for the week before I found out i am preggo .i thought I had an infection ! It's kinda yellowish and its always freaking me out , making me think its got blood or something in It.have you ever felt your cervix ? By the time all of that started my cervix was so far I couldn't reach it !

10 years ago

Nicky my cervix is high it went down to medium for one day then went back up. It has been too high for me to reach but today I could barely touch it and it is hard and closed.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Holly - good to be back. I had forgotten how obsessive this whole ttc makes me!

Athena - yellow is a good sign.

10 years ago

Tara - that grape jelly thing gives me some awesome ttc ideas! I'll let you know how that works for me.

10 years ago

Waiting until Wednesday feels like forever .realized my mind won't be at ease until I see a hb anyways and that will be only Fridays so i got two weeks .hope everyone is doing well.my tww may be a little different but its just as frustrating !!!! My dad wants me to go to six flags with him for Father's Day . Uhh how do I deal with this ?

10 years ago

I took a test this morning forgot to check as my husband was rushing me to get ready for church and there was a line when I got back but I'm saying evap.

Phatgurl I'm picturing you with the grape jelly with gold flakes, a gold crown, running around chanting fertility chants lmao.

Nicky good luck hope everything is wonderful with your little baby :)

10 years ago

Just had pink in my dishcarge after I had a bm :( I know that can be normal but thats how it started last time :(

10 years ago

Oh no nicky!!! Stick bean stick!!!!

@holly- congrats on the O!

@phat- jelly and bacon!

@athena- cant wait for you to test again..

AFM...praying I dont ovulate early. Went to bed last night feeling a bit funny....headache, funky throat and ears full. Woke up at 1am feeling so sick. Chills, headache, sore all over and killer sore throat. Woke up this morning worse and had a 101.6 fever. I have no energy and have dh waiting on me. I'm thinking it's the flu. Everyone told me to go to urgent care and get tamiflu but will cost me $90 for only 1.4 days of faster healing. Dh is pumping me full of fluids and not the good kind . I'm also on tons of Vit C and magnesium....plus nyquil and advil. My sister had to find someone else to take care of my nephew and I had to reschedule massage appts this week. Praying I'm better by thursday so I can make my nephew's bday cake. Plus I guess I wont be going out to eat for my bday on wednesday. I'm so miserable with this fever that it's hard for me to keep holding up this ipad! Again praying I dont ov yet cause this fever would just kill all those swimmers.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I think af is about to start :( there is blood in my cm and I'm crampy.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo