Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3691 - 3700 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara me too. I'll probably take the provera with me just in case but its looking like it is gone. I'll be taking a ttc travel pack with me lol. Opk's, softcups, etc lol here's to a normal cycle and to baby's!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

HERE HERE!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

BFN for me yesterday so will see, but looks like its next month now!

Ps: Cannot remember who it was, but the lady who "lol"'d when she found that my trigger was hcg... I didn't really find it amusing. I didn't actually know because it was the first time I had it and was quite upset to find out that's what my bfn was. Just so you know.... Wasn't funny to me.

10 years ago

*to find out what my bfp was

10 years ago

@JoJo she lol'ed at herself for not knowing what Ovidrel was. She had to Google it, we are all aware what an HCG trigger shot is but depending on the script name we might have a hmmmm? moment. Maybe you should re read what she wrote. She would never lol at the fact that your positives were the trigger shot...

@Tara, honey stop pissing on them sticks so early! :-)

Hi Pisces!!!!

Hello Athena!

10 years ago

Jojo I was not laughing at you. I said oh it's hcg, and lol because I didn't know. So before you get an attitude maybe you should read what I wrote. I've been ttc for almost a year and It is not something I take lightly.
Here's a quote for you.
"Jojo when did you have the ovidrel? I looked it up to see what it was and was like oh it's hcg lol so depending on when you had that it could be from that. You don't want to test too early when you have those trigger shots"

10 years ago

Yep I read it, and it reads the way I thought.
Nobody means to be mean, I get that completely. No biggie, just saying how I felt. All good :-)

Did another just now... Bfn this far.
If anything I'm becoming an expert at FRERs! Haha

10 years ago

Ps: I don't have "an attitude". I was upset. I'm sure you understand.

10 years ago

Apparently it's not all good or you wouldn't have brought it up. I'm sorry that's how you took it but that is not what I meant at all. I was laughing at myself for not knowing what it was. And then the realization of what it was NOT LAUGHING AT YOU. Get your panties out of a wad. I know ttc is stressful trust me I have pcos and in July it will be one year ttc God only knows when I will have a baby, so don't assume things and get offended like I am making fun of you when I of all people know the pain of ttc and not getting pregnant. Don't come in a ttc forum where everyone has some kind of hard story and accuse people of laughing at you.

10 years ago

Hey mandie how are you?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo