Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Oh Lizzy! I'm so sorry, friend! You are a strong woman and I'm so proud of you for that! Maybe we can get preggo in the same month though! DO NOT GIVE UP though...you WILL get preggo soon!

Fluff, thank you! I am very blessed, indeed! I am so trying to not obsess over my situation. It's so hard when every morning (even today) I wake up to the continued bleeding and positive tests. I've been hoping it would all be over by Valentines Day and secretly hoping I'd be ovulating then too. ;) I know that SOMEDAY it will end. May not be today, but I know it cannot be permanent. I try to remind myself that no storm is permanent.

12 years ago

Bride (Joni) - How are you doing today? I hope your not having to see any blood today and you get that negative test! But if its not negative yet, hopefully you can keep seeing it progress so by Vday you can have fun!

12 years ago

Wish I could say otherwise, but more bleeding still today and a fairly dark positive test, which has me sort of curious now.

12 years ago

Joni I am so sorry to hear that you are STILL having issues!!! You should check back in with the doc for sure!!

How is everyone??? I feel like I haven't checked in on you guys in a while!

Well i have made a few decisions...I have decided I am done with stupid at home tests!! I am not peeing on a stick again until I miss my period or have some GLARING symptom of pregnancy. NO OPK's or HPTs...no temping no NOTHING!!! Just the way God intended...this isn't fun for me anymore and I just want to enjoy my life and my husband and the bding and just be :)

I did think of using the preseed because I often have to use a bit of that stuff anyways so maybe I will try that but other than that I am done!!!

My beautiful hubby and I are taking a little mini vacation out ot colorado next weekend for a long valentines weekend away!! There is a massive fireplace in our condo and the facility has an indoor pool and hot tub and I just want to enjoy!!! Not worry about what the hot temp is doing to my chances of conception!! I am going to drink wine, eat chocolate, ski, have romantic dinners, and cuddle up with movies and hubby by the fireplace!!!

It is going to be great!! I need this vaca and a hard reset!! A bit of a control+alt+delete for my poor, tired soul!!

I will still be checking in here though because I have come to depend on you ladies for advice and the such and I am sure I will still symptom spot a bit!! Can't change overnight now can we...but I am excited to just let nature take its course!!!!

Love you ladies!! HOpe you are all having a fantastic weekend!!

12 years ago

That sounds like an awesome plan, Lizzy!! And I am so jealous of your romantic getaway!!! How awesome! What is meant to be is meant to be. God's plan will unfold just the way He wants it to, when He wants it to. Have fun and just relax. That is great!

Sorry to hear you are STILL having issues, Bride. That is just crazy. I really hope it comes to an end soon for you.

12 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies .. sorry i missed your post for quite a while. been out of town lately doing some work so i haven't had the liberty to check on my emails and on you ladies..

been to the doctor to get my results last saturday. the blood work says it was negative. so i am counting jan. 30 as cd1 for me and now i am officially cd14. the good news i got from the doc is that my uterus are unremarkable, no problem whatsoever. unlike the last time she checked on me i've had a cyst that was physiological in size, some polyps on my uterine lining and others they have found. now all is gone. i am so thankful to God that he has helped me in a way, he may have not given me the child i wanted but he cleaned all the possible problems i may encountered in the future and preparing me for a healthy pregnancy. the doc gives me some supplement and fertility pills (clomid) which will help me with ttc..

i am so happy for you lizzy.. enjoy your vacation with hubby.. am still with you on the tww..

i am so sorry to hear you still have some problems Bride.. i hope you would be better soon.. hope you could join lizzy and me in our tww..

ohh fluff i am with you on this situation.. i have been ttc for quite a long time too.. we are all in this tww..

ohh lily i'm so happy for you.. enjoy every pregnancy symptoms you have.. one of these days we will be joining you too..

to all..

12 years ago

Joni, I am sorry your still having issues, but hopefully things are looking better today.
so the test got darker, wasn't getting lighter before ? that is interesting...

Lizzy, Yay for your upcoming Romantic time away, that sounds so wonderful (I am little jealous ;) ) but hopefully you will come back refreshed! I understand just wanting to be free of all charting/opk and testing... its something I have been thinking about lately.. and it really is up to God when I have a baby, and well if it is His will.

Lhen, good to hear from you! Everyone was thinking about you!
I am sorry you had a negative blood test but Praise God for the great report on your uterus being in great shape!!

Its been a rough week, Husband's been dealing with Kidney stone issues and well today he went to the ER, and well I just want him to feel better... already... I am quite sure it will not be our month, this time...but I am okay with that givin the circumstances...

12 years ago

Hey friends! Been a busy weekend and haven't been able to pop in as often as usual.

Lizzy, SO happy you are getting some alone time with you honey. Relax and fall in love all over again, and again, and again.

Lhen, the greatest thing about TTC is that we ALWAYS have another chance. Hang in there. God is for you!

Fluff, I hate hearing that your hubby is still suffering with the kidney stones. Bummer. I know you are a wonderful support for him though. Still praying.

Lily!! Anything new?

I tested positive again on Sunday, but it was a squinter. Today, the bleeding is way down...almost nothing again. I'm thinking this week will be the week it all ends. HALLELUJAH!

12 years ago

YAY Bride!!! This is such positive news!! I will keep you in my prayers!!!

You and your hubby too Fluff!! I am sorry to hear that he is having so much pain!! It must be rough not only for him but for you too!!! Keep your head up though...it will get better!!!

Lily????? Whats going on!!! I am dying to hear about any of your symptoms!!!

LHEN...i am sorry about your negative test but the good news is...you, me and bride will be all here together in a few weeks!!!

I think that since I have Ovulated consistently for 3 months between the 12 and 13 days of the month that I don't need to waste my time and money with that!!! This weekend will be cycle days 8-11 and although that is too early I don't care!! We are going to have some major fun!! Just do our normal thing and when it happens it happens!!!

I just want to have fun!!!! I am so excited to get away in the mountains...FUN!!! :)

Keep me updated ladies!!! I am wishing well for all of you!!!

12 years ago

Thank God, Bride!! I'm so happy you're finally getting some closure on that chapter and can move on to TTC!! You sound upbeat too, which is great!

Praying for your hubby, Fluff!

Lhen, praying for you too! And it's good to hear from you. We were worried.

Lizzy, you sound great too! Hang in there! And this weekend isnt' too early. Sperm can live up to five days so your baby makin' this week truly is prime time!! Have fun with it!

I'm doing OK. Been pretty nauseated if I don't eat every couple of hours. But, nausea, in my book, is a great sign and very reassuring. I haven't thrown up, thank goodness. It was pretty intense Saturday, but today was better. Maybe it'll be winding down soon. I'm 8 weeks today. I felt similar with my daughter. I remember getting queasy if I didn't eat with her. Other than that, I have tender boobs, which just started. So that's what's going on with me.

Hopefully, everyone joins me soon! Until then, I'm here! Praying for the group!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo