Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Haven't updated in awhile... Had tubal reversal done 10/21/13. My first "normal" cycle began 11/13/13, I believe I ovulated on CD 15 (used a kit and it gave me two very bold lines on 11/27/13). Spouse and I BD every day during my fertile period. About 3dpo (or I assume), started having raunchy gas and breasts became tender. About 12dpo (which should have been my AF day) increased thirst. From 9DPO-13dpo I had a constant pinching/cramping on my left side (which is the side I believe I ovulated on). Also, at 13dPo, I noticed my veins were more pronounced. From 3DPO-10DPO, occasional nausea and dizziness...
I tested late last night, and BFN :-/ was really sure I was PG, and disappointed because no AF.
This morning, I woke up to what I thought was AF. No cramping though... I put a tampon in about 7 am. Went to an appointment. Came home around 12, removed tampon, and it had brown blood, some creamy CM, and a small amount of pink blood. Started to google whether it could be IB at 14 DPO. Hate to have false hope, but I seem to have had regular pregnancy symptoms this cycle, with late bleeding... Any input from anyone?
Instead of using a tampon again, I am using a pad so I can really get a look at the discharge. It is abnormal for one of my periods, but I have to allow that I just had a reversal done, so I may have a new "normal".
I did read that it could be IB... Especially if I implanted on 11-12 DPO, which is right when I was having the pinching cramps.

10 years ago

P.S. From 3DPO- today (14 DPI), I have had more wet CM than I ever have! DH and I usually use some lubricant, but none was needed this cycle. I had my own private "pool" this month...

10 years ago

Hi, I had a TR on 5/28/13. I still have not conceived once...what could be wrong. Hubs swimmers are fine, my eggs are fine, still not a single BFP. I am losing hope!!! I am DPO 5 today and I am afraid to even think about testing because I always end up crying for days because the test come up negative.

Any advice for me?

[baby_dust] [cry] [huh] [huh] [huh] [huh] [hug] [smile] [pray] [sleep] [bd] [good_luck] [blah] [think]

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: Have you had HSG testing done since the reversal? My OB told me if we haven't conceived after 6 months of trying he would need to test and make sure my tubes were open.

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth - My tubes are open...they said they were perfect after surgery and were having no issues staying open.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hello ladies...Im new!

Deborahj & Swimmom- Dr. Levin did my TR on 10/07/13.

Ive got 2 young children (8 & 7). Divorced. Found my true love and he has no kids of his own. This is our 3rd month ttc. Ive got one good tube at 5.5cm. I use opk and take prenatals. Im 29 yrs old. Currently on 4dpo.

*good luck to us all*

10 years ago

@carebear84 you and I are only a couple days apart and I am 29. Had my reversal on 5/28/13. I am DPO 7 today. [sticky_vibes] [sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] [baby_dust]

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Its nice to have a place to speak to ppl about this stuff! Happy holidays to everyone!

*fingers crossed for some bfp's!*

10 years ago

Alorance-do you have any symptoms yet?

10 years ago

Just gas (unfortunately it is bad gas too, poor DH), tender boobs and nipples, and heavy and full boobs.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo