Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 175 Replies | Last Page

Sorry Cass didn't mean to frighten you! The Progesterone medication I took was norethindrone NOT Provera. However I looked into it and Provera can cause birth defects in early pregnany, just FYI. I am concerned that you got a BFP in March,then only bled a little, then had BFN. Your doc didn't do an ultrasound to make sure? It's pretty rare to get false positives on a HPT. If you had miscarried the bleeding should have been heavier than normal. The other possibility is that it was a cyst, which is also rare, but can cause false positives. Since you said you have irregular periods, you can't base how many weeks pregnant you would be off of your period. You need to monitor when you ovulate. From when you ovulate, you add two weeks and that's how many weeks pregnant you are. I'm just saying cuz its possible that what you took as your second period in march could have been a cyst rupturing (light bleeding, pain, +hpt) and maybe since that time you have ovulated. Progesterone produced after ovulation causes sore breasts/nipples. So not to freak you out but you COULD be pregnant but not as far along as you think, so the HPT and blood tests are not picking it up. Trust your doctor, but don't put blind faith in him/her. If you don't understand something ask!! And don't let them brush you off with unanswered questions or ask to speak with their nurse so you can explain all your questions and fears and let the nurse ask the doc. I'm a nurse but I'm a little jaded against doctors as sometimes it's unclear what their motivation is for some of their decisions.

12 years ago

TY so much, funny thing is iv took two dollar store test and have faint light lines never had that befor takeing another one in the morning, If i count from my OV day then i would be 4 weeks :-) Im on my 3rd day of provera havent took it yet, I read up on it and it said it shouldnt hurt as long as its not takin For a long period of time, Im only on (5daysProvera10mg) DOC said my positive pregnancy test was prob the result of a chemical pregnancy after his urine test was negative so i dont know im all confused. If it still looks like todays with FMU tomorow then im going back and ordering a blood test befor i take anymore of the provera, I do not want to mess this up :-). But if its negative then i will continue and hope for the best, Ty so much for talking to me, u have answered alot of unanswered questions for me thanks :-) Wanted to add that had sex on the 21st of march so its possible that its now picking up :-) But the bleeding could have easly been a cyst I have PCOS. and the pain was on my right ovary thats why i went to my doc in the first place

PRAYING4aneeding some

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, want to give an update about me. I'm currently 7dpo and having normal but exaggerated symptoms-- heavy, sore breasts and nipples; mild cramping (like at the beginning of pms); headache; fatigue. The fatigue though feels much worse than a normal cycle, especially with the dizziness I woke up with today. When I stand up I feel completely drained and unbalanced like I might fall over if I don't sit down, but even sitting feels like an effort. I hope I'm not psyching myself out and creating symptoms because I want so bad to be pg. I'll probably go take my blood pressure when I feel like I can stand up. I just ate breakfast so I know it's not low blood sugar. Anyway, anyone else having symptoms?

Valerie

12 years ago

Ok ladys, i ended my last dose of provera on sat, Now Im just waiting For My mensus :-) Cycle Day 1! Then days 5-9 ill take my 50mg Clomid. BD days 12 -22. Fun Fun hahaha, i just pray to god that i will ovulate.

Anyone else trying something new :) baby dust to you all

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hey ladies(: my name is hailey and my fiance and i have been ttc for about 3 months now. This is my first month using OPKs. On April 11 i got my first opk and we had sex april 7,8,9,10,11 &14 so im hoping that maybe this month might be it. I know you ladies have been ttc for alot longer than i have. Im currently in my TWW!! im hoping for babydust and BFP for all of us!!(:

12 years ago

Hi All
My name is Susan, I am 32 and this is our first month TTC. This is all very new to me and I am nervous and excited all at the same time!
Last month my period was 4 days late (I am never late) and since we were not actively TTC (we were using 'natural' contraception) I was totally shocked and obviously thought I was pg.
After getting over the initial shock I started getting SO excited, and when on day 2 the hpt gave me a BFN I was totally upset! LOL! Still hopeful, I waited until day 4 to take another one, but that one came back negative too and on day 5 AF arrived.
What the whole experience did for us tho, is show my DH and I that we are ready for a little one and now I want to get pg like YESTERDAY!
I am now about 5dpo and the wait is killing me! I know we will be very lucky to get it right the first time, but I am still hoping with all my heart that we do!
I have some symptoms (tired, mild headache, heightened sense of smell, slight cramping) but I am scared to make too much of these because it is still so early and implantation probably hasn't occurred yet.
Anyway, that is my story. Good luck to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

Errrr. AF came. I was so certain...

12 years ago

Sorry AF got you hun, Lol funny thing is iv never wanted af more right now so that i can start my clomid on day 5-9 :-).
Inless of coarse im prego then af can stay gone lol, My breast are so sore, nipples are the worst what is this i wonder? my breast never hurt not even befor af normaly i feel nothing other then a few mild cramps and im moody during that time. Its been 7 days since my last provera dose i heard it can take up to 14 days :( i hate the waiting come on all ready lol. Im testing on the 29th if af doesnt show. It can only mean a couple of things. #1 im prego #2 my estrogen is low #3 my lineing is already to thin. Will find out soon anough, Next Doc appointment is on the 4th for more blood work. Wish you all the best, and val.... its not over yet hun af may have came but that just means ovulation might be around the corner for ya, time again lol :). I know its super super fustrating and stressfull but i feel so hopefull with the drugs to help me out. Im still taking my metformin to 500mg every night befor i go to bed. Thats suppost to help to, iv been on it for 6 or 8 months i dont remember when it was perscribed. to everyone , keep us all updated, I need all the cycle buddies I can get. Ty for joining you guys stories have helped out a lot :-) come already lol or one lol. ladys

PRAYING4aneeding some

Im spoting but not sure if i should count it as day one??

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hi ladies, my husband and I have been married for almost 5 years now, and I have never been off BC..only when I had surgery and vomiting for 6 months straight and in and out of hospitals in 2010 to figure out that I was severely depressed. My father passed away earlier in the year of 2010 with esophageal cancer. I had surgery to correct acid relfux. Here is the story, Just about a month ago I came off BC not telling my husband..cuz my husband and I were very busy with his mother being very sick in the hospital and trying to get her straight and I keep forgetting to call the doctor to get them to give a refill. I had my menses on April 1st, and we had sex on April 14th and April 15th, and I believe I ovlulated on the 17th or 18th, no too sure, and now my nipples are very sore, I am very tired, just dont feel like doing anything, and I feel waves of nausea and waves of hunger...very weird. I am a CGNA so there is a lot of heavy lifting. I am feel fullness in my pelvic area, my lower back hurts like crazy, and I am emotional at work, all my HPT have came back negative...but I know that this is TMI, my cervix and vagina has a bluish tinge as well. My cat has been very affectionate lately, she has been sleeping up by my head at night all night long, and then when I get up she comes out with me and lays on top of me in my lap. And she usually sleeping in the under the bed or in the living room. That is very unlike her to sleep with me. Maybe its just too early to test. Anyone got any info or advice!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo