Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 537 Replies | Last Page

type Beautiful cervix project in your google and check it out they have pictures of a cervix through her entire cycle it really helped me understand what I was feeling for.

12 years ago

lovely ladies!
Bauer- My temps are all over the place too! really different from last cycle and its very annoying . Its probably because of the meds? this cycle i took EPO, baby aspirin, folic acid, pre natals and did a little reflexology on myself hehehe. i think i may have od'ed on the folic acid i took 1600mcg per day *sigh*
In response to your last 2 posts, it is true that after childbirth, the cervix is never as closed as it should be. Omg I do not mean to laugh, but LMAO!! you pooped on the table? . If that happens to me i'd feel so bad. I guess it all comes with the joy of childbirth

Anyways, i do not think that pineapple juice would be a good idea to help with implantation though (?) as pineapple is a sort of contraceptive. I do, however, know about pure grape juice and grapefruit juice. To help with implantation this cycle, I'm chewing pineapple CORE, not the pineapple. See, the core contains bromelain which helps alot, you can also get them in pill form (taken from 0-5 dpo) and I'm also continuing on the baby aspirin everyday. What I would strongly suggest though for anyone on here who is not taking folic acid to begin ASAP, it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Idk about the wine though, but i won't mind trying it at all hehehe it may take some of the edge off the 2WW . btw, my preference in gender would be anything, boy, girl, boy AND girl it doesn't matter to me.

Wilson, ooh i sure hope and pray we all do i wish there was a way that we could get these darn eggs to stick around a bit longer though. its amazing, that story of ur sis, wish i could get some twins up in here 2 . Thats very reassuring, thank you. If this cycle is not for me (god forbid) I'm gonna try soy iso from cd3-7

Siobhan, how are you girl???

Steph, will reply with all the info and symptoms in my next post

oh by the way, good morning to you gals, what's up with my manners (?)

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Steph hon,
That story of your GP is very touching, I can olny imagine how she feels . The meds you're on are very good as well, as I said in my previous post, you should go to the pharmacy ASAP and start on the folic acid supplement since i did not see you mention it. Does the fertility medication contain any of this? See, Folic acid prevents your little bub from developing neural tube defects, among other stuff, just google it, you'll see how majorly important it is.

ROTFLMAO!! i know right, the story of my life hehehe, don't worry, there's more to come, I like to laugh alot, so I'm sure that by the time we leave countdown to pregnancy and join (graduate to ) countdown my pregnancy, we'll all be happy and really healthy, laughter is the best medicine!
LOL!! i also steered clear of boys until my now dh swept me off my feet, i do not know how he did it up to this day, guess it was meant to be hehehe. your mom had you when she was 14 whoa, well, someone really did play with a boy! you got me laughing here again (ur mom sending the baby from whence it came) **STITCHES!!!**

Thank you for your kind words, this ttc thing aint easy, but we'll all get it over with, soon, and hopefully regroup here again when ttc our second, third, and for me (4th 5th & 6th bubs ) my sis in law(DH's sis) has 8 little ones, she's gonna be 25 this year. My little nieces and nephews are my life, i love them soo much ^_^. Found out a while back, my other sis in law (DH's twin bro's gf) is preggo and was upset, (sorry to say, but its the truth) I will leave that story for another time, anyway she was driving drunk last week and got into a horrible accident smdh!!

ROLL CALL!! i am VERY present miss
ok, so i either ov'ed on the 14th or 15th (yesterday), waiting for fertility friend to confirm it by my 3rd temp rise, but whatever, i know what i felt, so i don't have to wait for any website to detect anything, AF due march 30th dpo, 1 or 2, (most likely 2dpo) test date march 24th-25th.. i WILL update this though so we all can be sure.

LOL @ quitting eating for a week hahaaha. But yup, i think its the "after ov cm ur getting". don't worry, its early days yet for symptoms

AFM, i got the bd in yesterday, but my cervix was closed and cm creamy by the time he gave in uughhh, sometimes i just want to choke this man lmaoo jk, I did the yoga after, and everything still drained out *bummer*

SYmpTomS: cramps, and idk how to explain it, but there's this weird heat in my lower abs and "down there" right boob is sore (underarm area), very gassy and diarrhea. Thats about it
(p.s sorry this is so long )

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

hey stephray ye its pretty amazing really gives me hope if she can have twins when she was told she couldnt i can defo have 1 when im perfectly fertile these eggy,s are just taking forever to stick which they would hurry up and stick already mammy and daddy are waiting for you to hurry up lmao ah no way poor women i feel for any1 that cant concieve cause i no if that was me i would be so heartbroken but thiers hope for every1 :) oh we better catch this egg this month am trying every trick in the book to get this little 1 to stick already im well prepared lol em its soy isoflavones thiers tablets u only take them at the start of ur cycle i took them cycle day 5-9 to make eggy stronger it works this month i only found out last month about them i ran straight to the help shop nd got them thier not exspensive either im the same only been sexual with my other half were not married not even engaged 7years together in jujy think he,d hurry up nd make me a honest women lol im 21 22 on monday d 19th and he is 25 in july with him since i was 15

12 years ago

Hey Bauer:
Your Vergina Beach? Not sure where that is but I guess we must be neighbors since as we live in the same country! I'm in Georgia by the way.

Thanks for the info re the cervix, I will def google and search. As for pooping on the table hahahahahaha deading with laugh! I'm sorry for laughing but that is hallarious! Oh the joy of childbirth, many women do things they wouldn't have dreamt of doing. A lady my mom knew said she was on all four crawling like a dog on the floor at the hospital because of the pain. She said she was soo embarrassed. Another friend of mines said as soon as she got to the hospital her water broke and she also had a massive gush of blood running down her legs straight to the floor. She said she was soo embarrassed yet her hubby deligently cleaned up every spec off the floor without any aid from the nurses. She said at that point she knew the depth of his love for her. But I totally understand. I've had a myomectomy to remove fibroids in the past and therefore was told it's best for me to have c-sections in the future so that my tummy won't rupture during labour. So I've since conditioned myself that I'll be having c-sections and is really looking forward to that over the push, as I know whilst it's rewarding it can be very painful.

My girlfriend have had 2 of her 3kids at home in her bath tub - water birth. The midwife and doctor and whomever else was on standby to help her deliver. But I guess it can by arranged. So go for it if that's what you want to do.

I'm not a drinker, but may sip on a glass of wine over the next few days.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Wilson

7yrs huh? Wow! that's a looong time! Congrats to you both. And like you said, I wish he'd hurry up and make a honest woman out of you!

Never heard about the Soy Isoflavones, but glad you told me, I will check them out when next I'm at the store. Do share some of the trickery out of your book, Bauer already told us of some old wives tale, I've shared the acrobatic moves, let us in on any you may have
At least one or more of us will conceive this month so any suggestions would be welcomed.

PS still need your info from my mail earlier re OV.

patricia: ovualted yesterday 15th so idpo af due 29th testing the 27th nd really hoping for that hope we al get knocked up this month be a very happy person if we al caught the eggy this month be al having xmas babies but on another note i dont wanna be stuck in hospital xmas day wouldnt mind if i got to eat my dinner first luv my xmas dinner favourite dinner ever oh eden i hope this our month aswel will be praying for al our eggys to stick this month oh its amazing she even counts her blessing now nd her boys are 5 love the bones of al my nieces and nephew nd godkids but really want my own to luv as much them even more if my eggy doesnt stick month i dont no whats up everyday and have not moved ouuta the bed till next morning even do my arobic,s in d bed oh wish the 2ww was over hate waiting im very impatient oh i agree think i will have a few sips of wine on monday its my bday so gonna treat myself just a few sips got a bottle of wine of my nephew for my bday bless him if used his own pocket money nd he only 5 bless him if i didnt have ye ladies to talk to id be insane lol no1 else understands only ye

12 years ago

7 years yep doesnt feel like that long doh keep throwing hints at him saying my finger is making a ring but still no sign he better hurry up ye i never heard of them myself till last month search it on the net nd wow al the succes stories from women taking it i was in shock after reading it said to myself oh i may get me some of those have shard all i no i think just hope and its all of us and not just 1 of us just did it thier

12 years ago

Thanks for the info ladies! He're what I've got so far....Let me know if anything changes.

ROLL CALL: *UPDATE*
Steph: OV Date: 14/3 2DPO: Test Date: 24-25/3 AF Due Date: 26/3
Eden: OV Date: 14/3 2DPO: Test Date: 24-5/3 AF Due Date: 30/3
Bauer: OV Date: 14/3 2DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: ??/3
Wilson: OV Date: 15/3 1DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: 29/3
*Siobhan*: OV Date: 15/3 1DPO Test Date ??/? AF Due Date 29/3

Siobhan: Give us an update with your intended test date, and let us know how you're getting on.

to us ALLL!!

Stephanie

everything's looking super on the roll call
Have any of you gals checked out the countdown my pregnancy site? its pretty kool, can't wait to graduate and create an account on there . I really hope we can all get knocked up this cycle and share photos of our babybumps on there with each other, that'll be soo awesome!

Wilson, OH better hurry up n get a ring on there, as beyonce said.. "if you like it, you should put a ring on it" hehehe. its nice to see others in long term relationships with their first love still

to us all for the s this month

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo