Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 302 Replies | Last Page

I did a little research and I guess I could have this starting and stopping for up to six weeks. Considering that I bled for nearly the entire 6 weeks after my DD was born, I'm going to guess I'm in this for the long haul.

I guess I must just have major hormones. Sigh.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies

Lis- how is your bleeding? Hopefully it's slacking off and you will be back to ttc in no time.

I would love to hear updates from everyone. I might not reply a much as I use too but I still keep up with everyone. Love you all!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Thanks for checking on me Shea,

The bleeding seems to have let up again for now, it was quite heavy again on the weekend though. I'm in a state of confusion right now however. I have been periodically testing to see how much HCG I still have in my system. At 7 days past the surgery the test was lighter than at 5 weeks 5 days, but still quite dark. At 10 days past surgery (dps) it seemed to match the one at about 5 weeks . At 13dps it was lighter still, but because it was still positive my Dr sent me for a beta.

I took another test on Friday at 14dps (same day as the beta) and it was actually darker than the day before. The beta results were 388, pretty much the same as 18dpo (and the test looked about the same level of darkness as 18dpo too). I took another on test on Saturday (15dps) and it was again a little darker. I decided to wait until this morning to test again because I have another beta booked for today, and this mornings test was definitely not lighter than Saturdays, but I couldn't say for sure if it was darker because the others were dry. I'll compare them again when it dries too.

I'm going to have to wait for the beta results, because I know that hpt's (especially $ store tests) aren't that great, but I can't see how they are possibly getting darker. If today's beta is unchanged or not much lower, I am going to ask for another ultrasound. It's in the back of my head that there may be molar pregnancy tissue in there somewhere still secreting HCG. If that's the case, I'll need a D&C.

Let's hope the beta is substantially lower, and the hpt's are just messed up, though I've learned not to ignore my instincts for pushing for what I think I need.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Here is a picture of the two tests (Friday's and today's) to show you guys what I mean.

User Image

Melissa - I am SO sorry you are having to go through all of this. I pray it isnt a molar. =( I hope the bleeding goes away soon. Thoughts are with you.

Shea - it is nice to hear from you, I never got a chance to tell you but wanted to say I believe one day the two of you will be parents. But the statement from the girls made me cry for sure. Don't give up on your dream!!

Sorry if I am missing anyone I had a really busy weekend. We helped my SIL and her family move about an hour closer to us! I am excited. I miss my nephew.

AND guess what else? I ran a 5k!! In 42:28 I didn't even train for it, just impromptu did it. And I felt sooooo good. It helped I bought new workout clothes that made me feel much more toned and skinny.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Melissa - Oh hun I'm so sorry this trauma just won't end! Those pics are bizarre for sure and certainly seem to indicate something fishy is going on! Follow your gut instinct and push for an ultrasound! Hugs!

Jess - Bravo! New workout clothes are a GREAT way to continue your motivation! Great job on the 5k! You are a rockstar!

Nat - Thinking about you.

12 years ago

Lis i agree with you and Victoria. Something doesn't seem right about that...praying for you. I wish your nightmare would just hurry an be over with already. I feel like I have been going through all this with you, and i can't begin to tell you how heartbroken all this makes me. I can only imagine how you must be feeling!!!

Jess thank you. And I am so proud of you on your 5k!!! I don't know if I told you on FB or not! I could never do anything like that, especially not impromptu!!! You just keep focusing on getting healthy and The good lord will focus on the rest ;) by the way, has M gotten out of jail yet? Oh and I read your blog you posted on FB. You are such a beautiful writer and most deffinitly know how to hit the nail on the head.

Victoria, how have you been? How is little Annabelle? Hopefully your GD is getting easier to deal with. Been praying for you and all te rest of the ladies.

Afm- DH and I are talking about moving so I can go to med school. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I hate to move away from my family because I feel like they "need" me. But I also know that I have to do what's best for me and DH. I just don't want to wake up 10-20 years from now and wish what coulda been...there is just so much more that goes into moving than packing bags though. dH needs another job and I have to find a job and then we have to find a place to stay, ect...I may just keep on the path I'm headed and become a nurse practioner. I'll have to pray about it. My sister finally rid herself of her crazy BF. thank goodness. He needs mental help so bad and has gotten into a lot of trouble with the law. Anywoo, she found a good guy now that will hopefully treat her right. On another note, I'm thinking of starting a photography business on the side and DH bought me three little ducks to care for. He know I've been feeling down about the infertility and the ducks have seemed to help. They keep me busy an give me something to nurture and care for.

Sorry I wrote a book, I just barely ever get time to actually chat with y'all. Anyways goodnight and I love you all dearly. Praying for each of you.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I'm calling today for my beta results, and I'm going to ask for an emergency ultrasound.

There is something very wrong here. My gut says it's molar pregnancy tissue. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm asking for a D&C after the ultrasound regardless.

User Image

Lis - the happy nieve part of me would love to hope you somehow have a healthy pregnancy still growing, but I am afraid you must have some sort of left over tissue in your uterus. I am so sorry hun, prayers and thoughts are with you.

AFM - I am sick...again. sore throat and it hurts to swallow or talk. I am thinking strep. This sucks big time.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Lis please keep us updated and I'm going to keep you in my prayers. Love you!

Jess I feel te same way, a part of me wants to be nieve but I know that's not the case too. I hope you feel better soon.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo