Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

View Full Post

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to drop ah line and sow some faith.

I conceived my first cycle on Soy. Knicole's story was my inspiration, as we'd been ttc since last july/august.

my ms is horrible but i am so thankful for this blessing.

stay strong ladies.

this is a faith walk.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Congratulations Nicole and Talles!!

I'm on CD 4 and started using Soy and B6 this cycle. I read I had to use it on CD 1-5 and I am doing it... do you think it's ok?? Talles, which days did you use it?? I am so hopeful!!!
I'll keep posting as well, my LP is 9-11 days, let's see if it improves.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1331874000z6z15z28z10.png

12 years ago

Hi anamoon. I foud this link where a lot women which got a positive with soy leave their stories.. very nice.. I took mine from cd5-cd9 Good luck. I had 2 high fertile days and my ovulation day was 2-3 days early.. No side effects and I took it at night time.. Baby dust ..

Take a look girls !!!! I found it .. There are just success stories using soy iso.. I am so happy to see and to read it.. .. very interesting :)

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.

DoRi

12 years ago

hey thanks for ur sharing ur story even gives me more hope im 5 dpo so this thime next next week i can test so excited just hope i get my and anamoon i took mine cycle day 5-9 hoping to make eggy stronger and my leuthal phase does be about 9-11 so hoping it makes it longer

12 years ago • Post starter

I took soy CD4-8 (spring valley brand)

also took red raspberry to tone my uterus
baby aspirin to help blood flow
B50 complex every other day for about two weeks
prenatals daily

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Thank you girls!! I am taking it on days 1-5 but might change the days next cycle. I am taking B6 and just bought red raspberry!
let's see what happens this cycle.

12 years ago

Thank you girls!! I am taking it on days 1-5 but might change the days next cycle. I am taking B6 and just bought red raspberry!
let's see what happens this cycle.

12 years ago

hey ladies i took mine from cycle day 5-9 didnt ovulate early only got 1 positive opk instead of my usual 2 id normally get hopefully im still in a chance im also taking epo till ovulation and taking b6 and folic acid only 6days to testing

Any updates..?? I wanna see BFP this month :) Good luck girls

DoRi

12 years ago

hey dori i think i got my check out my pics let me no what u think

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo