Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 289 Replies | Last Page

joy: just an fyi, if your planning on taking extra iron... most prenatals have excluded calcium, as it inhibits iron absorbtion. you should check that your brand of prenatals have no calcium (and take a calcium supplement) or take your iron either a few hours before or after the prenatal! Sorry the witch got u :(
XOXOXO
-Liz

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Glad to hear the mommies-to-be are doing well.

Airies-fx for the tww!

Expecting-hopefully af will get the show on the road so you can enjoy your weekend.

AFM-finished my last dose of soy last night-didnt really notice any side effects except hot flashes on the 2nd and 3rd day I took it-not too bad and they only lasted about 10 mins. Continuing with the EPO & prenatels. Have a nasty cold today-spending the day sunggled on the sofa with tea, my heated blanket and the dog. Hopefully i will be able to shake it off before the start of my working weekend...

Have a great day Ladies!!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Airising - thanks for the ear advice. Im taking antibiotics for my ears but it just is taking time to get better. They still hurt today. Ugh

Joy - Sorry about af she always has the worst timing. Hope its not too bad for Saturday.

Imosier - sorry your sick too. Hope your better befor you go to work.

Afm - still sick. Unfortunately I just used an opk and the test line is fairly dark. Ill bet it will be as dark as the control line be this evening. Ugh I really dont feel like bding tonight but it looks like I must unless I want to lose another month. I was supposed to go out tonight as well. Dont think that is going to happen. So frustrated right now. I just want to get better already.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - So sorry you're still stick hun... hopefully your opk wont be positive tonight so you can have a little extra time to feel better before you have to bd!

lmosier - Sorry to hear about your cold.

Liz - Thanks for the info! I dont have a choice in taking the iron after what happened last time, have to keep them up till the doc says to quit. However I already take my iron in the middle of the day and my prenatal before bed, so I think they're probably spaced out enough

AFM - Well I have upgraded from brownish spotting to light bleeding. Guess that means I am officially cd1 today.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Just took another opk test and its super positive. Knew it was close just from how the other test looked. So we did get some bding in earlier tonight. Good thing we did. I think well bd some tomorrow and then hope for the best. Im counting tomorrow as o day and then ill be back to the horrible 2ww. Im really going to hold off on the testing this time last month was too much emotionally with the early testing.
Good luck to all of you.
Becca

12 years ago

so, my computer has decided it needed a spa day at the mac store, praying it wont cost me anything. anyway, just wanted to say happy friday to all. not sure when ill be able to check in cause its hard to do on my phone. hope all is well with all of you. hugs and hand squeezes for an amazing weekend for all!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ayrian - Hope you get your computer back soon! And that it doesnt cost you a fortune!

Becca - Glad you got some bding in!! Are you feeling any better today?

AFM - bleeding fairly heavily today I truly hate af... especially after everything that happened, dont think I will ever be completely relaxed again when bleeding! Can't wait for the weekend to be over so I can be over the "hump".... I wanna move on to O-ing already!!

Happy Friday!!
Joy

Happy Friday!!!

Aryian - sorry about your computer! What a pain in the butt. Hope they get fixed for you.

Joy - Stupid af!!! She is just awful! Poor girl you have been traumatized by all of the MC bleeding. So sorry you have to deal with the left over trauma on top of af. Hope you have a great weekend regardless.

AFM - Feeling Better, YAY!!!!!! Not 100%, but def better today than I have been. Of course, now that all of my chances to bd are basically over. Whatever, this was a doomed cycle to begin with apparently. We usually bd a ton and this time we bd twice before ovulation. Really cant imagine its going to happen this time. Again all of this is just totally out of our control. How can you get pregnant when you have an ear infection right before you ovulate. Seriously I have the worst luck ever. Going to try to not think about it the rest of the weekend. Its just too freakin depressing. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Becca

12 years ago

Becca - Thanks hun! Glad you're feeling better!! As much as it sucks that you were sick for O you did still bd a couple times, it only take one lttle swimmer catch that egg!! for you!!

Hi Ladies!
I missed not being able to formally chat with you, but I wanted to let you know that my computer is back from the spa and she is feeling much better and to top it off - it was a FREE spa day for her. Thank Heavens and WOOO HOOO!

Becca: so glad that your feeling better and you got some bding in!!! WoOO HoOOO!

Joy: Ugh- so bummed AF is here for you and she come and shows her true colors on your party day!!! Well, don't let her ruins your plans or your mood and drink up baby - Let that Red Solo Cup show it who's boss!!! :)

airiesing: Interesting, cigarette smoke in your ear. It's one of those old time home remedies things that people drop their jaws at now, but probably did do something "back in the day" when no one thought about oh, blowing cancerous smoke at a child...LOL I love it! I do think that with all the high tech medical stuff we have that we forget about the basics-that actually worked!! LOVE IT!
How are you doing? What DPO are you now?

AFM: 7DPO. It seems like this 2ww is going so fast. It's weird and I'm not complaining, trust me. So, I have my computer back and i'm so happy. Symptoms, still having a little cramps here and there, nothing big just kinda feeling a little crampy and uneasy. Bbs are started to get tender and had a dull headache teasing me yesterday too.
Well, it's snowing here - I can't believe it. I need to move to Belize or something... I don't know how much more I can take of this. UGH!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo