Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Alright B, I'm going out to buy it tomorrow..if I turn orange and streaky I'm gonna find you! Lol. Jk. So, you guys are starting the BD'ing in CD 6, huh? smart. The earlier the better...as of today, I am still spotty. I think I'll give myself a day than start BD'ing on CD 6 as well which is Monday for me. Than sex every OTHER day till AF. We usually stop when we " think" I've ovulated and damn, it makes the 2 ww go by so slow, might as well continue to think you are trying and gave it your all and do it all month.

I'm off for the next 3 days so I'm starting my gym regimine tomorrow. Today is still a holiday and so I've had some wine and Bacardi already.. My husband is giving up alcohol for the first 30 days of the year so I think this will help the BD'ing.

Anyway, we stayed in last night and watched our local countdown and went to bed at 12:15am..it was pretty lame. I was so tired from work and he was drunk by time I got home..no fun. Hoping my new year goes better than it started.. Ha ha.

13 years ago

Pookie, I paid about $25 for a spray tan and like I said, it lasts for two weeks or so. It costs less than getting nails filled, haha. It looked really nice on me. I did not look orange at all, just very nicely bronzed. Just make sure the salon is good. The first place I went to, I went into the booth, did a little dance and got sprayed in 4 passes. When I came out of the booth, a tech "buffed" me out in places like my fingers, toes, knees and elbows. The other place I went had no booth. I got naked and the tech airbrushed me with the stuff. That also looked really nice, but cost a lot more. The only thing is, they spray you with a dye too so they can see where the color went and where they need to touch up. You can't shower for several hours after and, as the tan comes up, the combination of the brronzer and the dye make you look dirty. Don't plan on doing anything for a few hours until the time passes that you can take a shower and get the dye off!

I got my ovulation and 10ml pregnancy tests in the mail yesterday. According to two different sites, I will o on either the 6th or the 7th. I think I will start taking the tests on the third to be safe (cd 7). Jeeze I hope this is my month because I am getting more agitated as time passes.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Thanks Corvina!! I appreciate the info. Can you tell I'm a true fake baker at heart!? I've never done the spray or lotion, only the beds and sun bathing by Lake Michigan! ;)

Last month I detected my LH Surge on CD 9, so yeah, test at will!! I'm a huge fan of doing everything early enough and late enough to cover your bases. Lol. Plus, we will all be here to cheer each other on, ask questions and hopefully leave nothing to chance. It's going to be hilarious when we're all symptom spotting in a week and a half. Lmao. We'll be like, "omg, my boobs hurt, omg my twinges hurt, omg my cm is dry, omg my cm is a lot." etc...

13 years ago

HERE :)

13 years ago • Post starter

Ahh, Thanks Bianca...I posted an anonymous "question" under the ask a question section...can you read it let me know what you think?

I got a dark line on my OPK's today...that is ridiculously weird!! I'm on CD 5. Last month I got that same line CD11 and November, CD 14...
I ran out of preggo tests on December 27 or 28, can't remember...got my period on the 29th, a day early..and have not tested since like the 27th or 28th, like I said. I didn't think it was necessary..

13 years ago

WOW... pookie, what is that all about? Do you think you could be pregnant? Duh, of course you could... LMAO... Is that what you are thinking? It hasn't been unheard of to get a light period while prego! CD5 is outta control early for a LH surge right? To be honest I have never used OPK's... I just bought a pack and will start using on Wednesday... Like I said, I got really lucky with my daughter and never needed the aid of anything... Just the disco stick, if you know what I am saying! Not getting pregnant last month was a huge shock for me... I was so positive it would happen right away.
Anyway, wow. Do you think you should test? I did read that opk and pregnancy tests are very similar and sort of test for the same thing... Great information on peeonastick dot com.

question pookie.... If you detected your LH at CD9, when does that mean you should have ovulated?

We ran out and got a test. Negative. I'll use the other with my FMU, but the cramping and dark lines creep in me out.

I have never tested this early with my OPK's, so, maybe it's typically that dark and than gets even darker...I'm sure that's the case.

Jesus...I....drive.....myself......NUTS!

False alarm , friends!! Thanks for being there.

13 years ago

I jumped the gun today, haha. We went to the Browns game with our union and on the busride home, I had some weird cramps on my lower left side. Not terrible ones, but they were there and nagging the entire hour-long ride home. I came home and took an opk and NOTHING, haha. I am only on cd6, but I do think I o early because of when I had ewcm last month. Maybe it was just pains because of the outcome of the game and the fact that half the bus was Steelers fans who WOULD NOT STOP rubbing it in the faces of those of us wearing orange and brown, haha. Maybe if the Browns would have at least lost valiantly, I would not have ended up wasting an opk, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

I have been having very weird cramps as well and my
(o)(o)'s are sore: Weird! It makes me nuts... I was so symptomatic last month and was sure I was pregnant. I think it is our minds playing tricks on us... I am trying to ignore them. How annoying!
Have a great day girls. I go back to work today.
YUCK!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo