Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 119 Replies | Last Page

Hi all and congrats to all who have got preg on si
I'm using this for 1st time too noticed all the little things
Also been told great stuff and so many falling preg on these
Been trying for nearly a year. I won't get any help from doc as my bf won't
Get tested .

O do not take these with clomid it can really mess up
Ur ov dates

Good luck all

11 years ago

Hey COngratulations to all who got BFP.
I have one stupid Q..where to find soy isoflavanes??

11 years ago

You can get them from any health food shop or even online
But be very careful if your buying online.

11 years ago

I figured I would join in on this. I've been reading everywhere that many couples are having luck with soy isoflavones.
My husband and I have been ttc for 8 years, and so far we have had 4 miscarriages. We have a 9 year old son who was conceived after just 2 months of trying. Following his birth, I was on birth control for the next year. After his first birthday, we decided to try for another. That was in March 2004. I have PCOS, and everything was fine until I was put on the Ortho-Evra patch.
Today is cd3 for me, and my first day on SI. I took 160mg (brand from Wal-Mart, $6)

I will try to remember to keep this updated. I'm praying for a miracle right now!

Good luck and baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Good luck MyMiniMonk - I got my at DPO 10 on my 1st cycle on soy. It's early so I'm hoping for good luck & sticki-beaniness!

I took the soy at night, so I never noticed any side effects.

11 years ago

Is it okay to take with clomid?

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I am seriously considering going to our local health store to buy some SI's. We have been trying since March and I am just getting plain antsy. I am 34 so I do not want to wait any longer. We are also using OPK this month so I am really excited to get started. Everyone seems to be having really strong responses to the SI's but have there been any bad side effects that anyone has experienced? I am a little nervous.

11 years ago

Congratulations to all of you! This is so encouraging ;)
I got my SI in the mail, but it was already too late for me to start taking them on this cycle, so I'm planning on doing that in a couple of weeks when my new cycle begins. This is very exciting, congrats again!

11 years ago

Will join you ladies! After a chemical pg last month, 11 years of trying to have our last, and other m/c in that time.. I began using soy. I took it CDs 2-6. 120 mg/120mg/160mg/160mg/200mg. I bled for 11 days due to chem pg, on cd 12 strong left sided ovary pains. Dh and I bd'ed cd 12, 13, 14, 17, 18.. I am dpo 7 or 8 and had cramping in the front on dpo 6/7 (implantation?).. Took a test today and even at arms length could see a super faint line.. Will test again tomorrow. Hope the soy gives us the sticky bean we have waited so long for.. Even hubby had a dream on my cd14 that we had a baby boy.. Hope he is right! Will update if I do indeed have a bfp!
Good luck to everyone!!

Positive Hpt 5/12/2012 @ 4 wks!!! EDD 01/19/2013 4/4/1995 10/11/2000 Many 's Gail predicted conception or birth of a January 2013

11 years ago

Hey I'd like to join this, I am on CD 1 and will be trying soy for the first time on CD 3 - CD 7, going to take 100mg 100mg 150mg 150mg 200mg, really really hoping for a bfp! anyone else gonna try it? would love a "Soy Buddy" lol baby dust!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo