Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 117 Replies | Last Page

thanks so much happy The next few hours are going to be brutal!

Not sure if you saw AmyBBBs post, but she got a !!!!
This is so exciting!

<---for all of us!

13 years ago

Hi guys

I tested this morning but got absolutely GUTTED! Ile test again in a couple of days as only 12dpo.
Not had many more symptoms, same old same old really!
Wow symptoms are looking good good luck everyone

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey Everyone,
Thought I'd add my symptoms here for those of you waiting to test...Yes, I got my BFP as bannisterh mentioned! I am currently 13dpo, got a very faint BFP at 10dpo. (didn't trust it since it came up 30 mins after I tested) At about 8/9 dpo, I had weird electric shock like cramps that lasted maybe 10-30 mins. Enough to know I wasn't imagining it. My symptoms from OV till then, were sore nips, mild cramps, extra CM that I usually don't have. I am thinking this made my pee cloudy. I was falling asleep at night quickly (out of character) but no vivid dreams or anything like that.

I tested at 10dpo, 11dpo (am&pm) with a first response. All three had the faintest of lines. The only thing that made me think this might be for real was that the line became present quicker and quicker. I went out and bought a digital test so I could actually SEE the word Pregnant and sure enough, 12 dpo, mid-day pee.

I hope and pray for all of you still in the running that you get your BFP's!
Amy~

13 years ago

HI bannisterh, yeah I know, Amy is sooooooo lucky ! Way to go AMY!!!! I am so happy for her! She must be extatic now!!! Maybe she'll bring luck to the rest of us, hihihi! :o) Oh I'm so excited you are testing soon! I can't wait! I know it, I just know it, it must be positive!!!!

Hi Roxi, I know exactly how you feel...when I did my hpt this morning I thought I was going to hit somebody...hhihihi, hoping it is still too early. But it's not the end yet, we gotta be positive! Keep us posted with your symptoms and results!!!

Come on, we gotta have more BFPs this month...I'm sure there are some hiding!!!

Baby dust to all!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Don't lose hope Roxy! I tested Friday, when it was due and it was still negative...that's why now i'm afraid!

I promise i'll post tonight with my results....should be around 6 EST...it will either be me having a nervous breakdown, or good news

Praying for all of us! Stay positive girls! It will happen, if not this month, then one soon!

13 years ago

I'm so excited!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!! I think i'm in shock!!!

13 years ago

bannisterh

and

13 years ago

Hi bannisterh!!!!

I knew it!!!! This is AMAZING!!! So there IS hope! Yaaayyyyyy, super happy for you!

OMG, I am soooo happy for you! Good job!!!! I got so excited for you that I went to do a test...lol, but it was BFN... so I'll wait to see if AF comes tomorrow...I hope not!

Yaaaaayyyyayayayayay!!!! Good job! and have a !!!!

xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

13 years ago

Hang in there Happy...it's coming! Do you have any cramping? Do you feel like she's going to show up? I was convinced that at any second she was going to show up....I'm still having cramping off and on, but it's not like AF cramps. Don't lose hope....I'm crossing my fingers and praying for all of us!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo