Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Here's hoping for all of us that we get great news this festive season. I know it will be an absolute blessing!

I'm not sure if I have started AF or if its still bleeding post d & c. Its been 8 days now. And everyone says you stop between 10 days and 2 weeks or you're lucky and don't bleed at all (just light spotting) but I'm still getting cramps and back pain. TMI.

Well I collected my next round of fertomid, keeping fingers crossed.

SIL and I were a month a part, so it kinda sucks. Haven't seen her yet and don't particularly want to. Then I also have 2 friends who have found out they are preggers in the last week. So it sucks.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Lindsaytom, I know everyone is different, but when I had my d&c in February, I bled for about a week. Not heavy after the first day or so, though. AF came about 30-32 days later.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks.

I'm nervous for the next cycle. Very!

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

It's over. Again. Beta dropped to 18. I'll have my little cry and get on with my life. Again.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Melissa I can't express how sorry and how genuinely sad I am to hear that. I was really thinking this was it and that this would be one of those stories that I couldn't wait to share. *huge hugs* I know it will happen but I'm still so sorry that it wasn't this time. Did you ask the nurse or doctor what is next. Meaning, do you wait till the real AF shows? This sucks. There isn't anything else that sums it up except, this friggin sucks. You are one of the strongest ladies I've come to know and adore so I know in a few days you will pick yourself up again but until then do whatever you need to do to deal with this. Have a few drinks and let it out. I'll be thinking of you

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

lisserb What a stressful time. I am so sorry that it ended up this way. I was so hopeful for you and thought that it was going to work. I'm still sending lots of thoughts and virtual hugs to you. Keep us updated on how you're doing the next while.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

lisserb: so sorry to hear that it happened again! I am speechless bc i i know ur heart is heavy right now and it makes me upset to think how hard it must be for u to deal with another loss! I will keep hoping that things are going to turn around for all of us!

update on me is that i am around 9dpo today and dr said i could have hcg draw today but i decided not to go in for it. i tried a frer today but to put it litley i got the screen wet! 2nd time this has happened! uurrgg but oh well i will try again tmrw! I have dr appt Tuesday so will prob have beta then to see if there is any hope for this cycle!

11 years ago

Thanks girls. This cycle was like the ultimate "psych!". I get to lose this one twice.

I had my cry though and now I'm charging forward again. I didn't ask when I spoke to the nurse, so I called back to see if I can just start clomid again when I start to miscarry this one. Hopefully I'll get a clear CD1. I will see the Dr next week, and I have a list of things I want to do for this cycle. I'm going into the last IUI with guns blazing.

I'll survive this. It's a bump in the road, not the end of it.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

kmison good luck and I hope your test works tomorrow haha! I kept doing the same and ruining tests, so I got some cheap, disposable plastic bathroom cups from the store and do all my tests that way now instead of with the urine stream. That way, if a test doesn't work, I still have a sample that I can retest. Will you go in later for the beta then?

lisserb I love your positive attitude. You are so inspiring.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

babypbaby - Yeah, i hope this will be THE cycle for both of us and we got BFP's! I am going to continue to test once a day until I get a negative OPK. And BD daily until then!
I would definitely recommend to you to have your husband get a SA. My husband did his, even though he didn't want to and it took a while to get him to do it. I am definitely going to try to get an HSG before my next cycle of clomid.. unless of course I don't have to do another round! *Wishful Thinking*

lisserb - I am truly sorry that you have to go through all of this! You are a very strong woman!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo