Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 282 Replies | Last Page

I had a mammo and US about a month ago to check on a small lump that my DH had found, and all the results came back normal otherwise I would totally be freaking out right now! Any other thoughts as to what it might be?

11 years ago

could be the prolactin levels in your blood?

I dunno if is an early pregnancy symptom as you don't usually produce clostrum til later on but it could be haha there are so many symptoms that could be early pregnancy :/

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Guess I'll see what happens this weekend if AF shows up then I'll call the dr and have that checked too.

Thanks ladies!

11 years ago

good luck! fingers crossed its a pregnancy sign

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

hows everyone doing?

where are bumblebaby and armywife?

11 years ago

It's gone very quiet on here again, where is everyone?

I have had a manic day, we have had the family round and cooked 3 meals at dinner time as no one could agree on one single meal haha. I have my 2 neices and brother in law staying tonight and I have just finished bathing and french plaiting 3 girls hair before bedtime (my 2 nieces have ringlet type curls, very time consuming). My bed is definitely calling me tonight haha.

I hope everyone is well.

Sabrina.xxxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Sooooo I spent 3 hrs in the ER Monday night, and got ultrasounds yesterday at the ob gyn. The doc called me today and my beta hcg was 13, which he said usually means i finished miscarrying :(.

I go in for another blood draw tomorrow and a follow up appt Friday.

My temps are still high, but he says they will be until
i finish passing everything.

Im devastated. Hope I can try again soon.

11 years ago

Hugs for army wife xx

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

sorry about your miscarriage armywife :-(

afm just waiting for my period to show up. still undecided about clomid, if w

11 years ago

Expecting2Expect, I think you're the only one that probably still knows who I am! I just wanted to pop in and see how you ladies are doing and send you some baby dust.

I'm Gretchen
I'm turning 28 at the end of this month.
I conceived in January of 2011 and gave birth to a beautiful little girl at full term on September 28th. She passed away three days later from unknown causes.
We started trying to conceive again officially in April of this year.
I am currently 3 weeks pregnant.

Expecting, do you hear anything from the old gang?

User Image I want a !!! User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo