Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@tweetmul thank you hun.. Sitting here with a hot water bottle watching the Olympics. Tryn to keep my mind of it.. Going to buy a ovulation predictor kit and a BBT which was suggested by the lovely Dreamn4agirl. hopeful the month will be my time. X

11 years ago

Hi ladies

May I join ya! 7 dpo and can't sleep tonight. Since 1 dpo I have had major lower ab pain and burping....so stressed out! This TWW is cruel but well worth it. My is due on the 1st and I don't think I will be able to stand the site of her....

to you all and you all are in my prayers..

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I too had a miscarriage in April at 11 weeks pregnant (I already have a healthy 2 year old). I had a missed miscarriage and took misoprostal to bring on the bleeding. A week later there were still "products of conception", 11 weeks after that I was still bleeding and more products of conception were found and removed via d & c. It has been hideous.

Anyway, this is our first month of trying and I too am 3 dpo. No clear symptoms - just tiredness (which isn't unusual). Not feeling too positive this month as I'm questioning my fertility now. Best of luck to you all xx

11 years ago

Welcome to all of the new ladies!!! Glad I have you all on board for the TWW! And I'm so sorry to hear about these MCs. But know that a lot of us have had them. Keep a positive outlook that this month is OURS! Also, so sorry to hear about AF, Beisilk - but at least you have the Olympics to take your mind off of it this month! Lotsa baby dust coming your way for next month!! Anyone else close to testing??

I've been BBT and have just noticed a temp spike that began yesterday, and continued today. I don't know if this means that I'm
Triphasic, although last month I definitely didn't have this weird second temp spike in the middle of my luteal phase. My temps are up in the 98s now, and that never happens for me unless I'm sick (my normal temps from child on are in the mid 97s.) when I was pregnant back in march-April, my temps were up like this too (I remember the drs taking my temps and I thought they were high- I wasn't BBT then). I'm hoping this is a good sign. Can someone that's been bbting for awhile look at my chart?

Anyhow, BABY DUST and HUGS to all!!

Xoxo
Jen

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago • Post starter

erinrebecca sorry for your loss. I hope it hasn't caused a problem and you'll get your soon! I'm in the tww too, and having TONS of symptoms to the point that DH has almost said I have to be pregnant. I hope he's right. everyone!

Married to DH 5/2004, DS 8/2005, DS 6/2007, DD 7/2009 Trying for 1 more!!! User Image

11 years ago

Happy Sunday ladies .....Reading everyones updates and stats.....Im 7dpo and tempted to do an early HPT since tomorrow will be 5 days before AF.....well I could do it today but of course with my nerves I think I'll wait. Im feeling super bloated and just today queasy....woke up at 5 am and couldnt go back to sleep.....so queasy. I think it's all in my head and not setting myself up for heart ache but we shall see. Ive never done BBT so I can't be much help Daph317 (Jen) sorry

let's keep the + outlook ladies

11 years ago

woke up with no symptoms today. started feeling a little like af was coming when i got in the shower but the weird thing is that i only feel that way when i am in certain positions. like sitting a certain way or when iam walking in my flip flops. iam not getting my hopes up though because i think af is coming on the first as scheduled. but on the other hand i hope i dont see her ugly face.

goodluck ladies

User Image

11 years ago

Hey all!
I'm 6 dpo with not a whole lot of new symptoms. Sore boobs, mild twinges, the usual. The only new thing is I have a soar throat. Thats new. AF isn't due till the 6th so I have a loooong wait yet. Hoping for my !!

User Image

11 years ago

**sore

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for your support! I do need to stop being negative. My co-worker announced her pregnancy today so I did feel sorry for myself for a few minutes . . . .

Today I am SUPER tired, even more than usual. Feel "activity" in my uterus which I think I also had with my last pregnancy. Hard to describe, but I guess an enhanced awareness of that part of my body and something going on in there.

Planning on taking a PT on 9DPO (5DPO today) as that is when I got my BFP last time.

Hope you are all healthy, well and pregnant!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo