Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 268 Replies | Last Page

What I hate is my DH tries but when we don't BD he feels bad. I still dont even know that I ovulated. I took my temp just for fun and it was 98.89. It is never ever that high. I am always 97 or so. Since i dont temp all the time it is useless. I hope I dont have another positive tonight or I will go crazy!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!
I am hoping for a March Baby for a few reasons:
1. we've been ttc for 3 cycles
2. my husband and I are both March babies and I think it would be fun for us all to share the month!
3. Our 1 yr wedding anniversary was June 11th and it would be fun to know we conceived the month of our anniversary.

If we are/were successful this month... our EDD is March 12th! Right now I am cd22. I'm unsure of my exact ovulation date bc I did not track it this month and last month I had an unusually long cycle (36 days, I'm always 28-29, it totally gave me false hope that I was preggers). Our first 2 months ttc I tracked everything religiously, had a schedule, quit drinking coffee and alcohol and altered my diet. I was so disappointed when it didn't happen for us. This month we decided to take a more relaxed approach on the tracking, drinking, diet, etc, but decided to BD 2-3 times per week for the entire month- not just during the ovulation window.

I feel you ladies on the forcing sex issue. My husband told me last month (keep in mind it was only ttc month#2) that he was starting to resent the pressure to "perform"! What? He feels the pressure? LOL. After a heart to heart about my feelings being hurt, he realized he was being unfair. I agreed not to have a set "schedule" anymore and I even spiced it up a little. My "initiation" trick includes a listerine strip in my mouth (I hope that is not sperm killing, LOL). He has not felt pressured or unhappy ... we've regularly bd'd all month. I'm hopeful again!

Good luck ladies! BABY DUST for you all! I hope we're all March Mommies!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Hi pinkbride!
I know there is a lot of pressure for the guys, and I wonder if I should keep my dh in the dark or let him in on everything like my ovulation day, etc. Our problem is being tired after long days and not always having privacy with 4 kids in the house. Last night when I was ready to go, we had kids knocking on the door every couple of minutes. Talk about mood killer!

11 years ago

I want a march baby why? because I wont be TTC much next month because of our wedding and honeymoon. Though getting pregnant on my honey moon would be kind of awsome though. My older sister and I always wanted to get pregnant close together or at the same time.
Though the lucky one here is my sis since she got pregnant and I hadn't even started TTC, Hubby was in Japan still. Ah well :)
to all

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Hi pbc!
The first 2 months I shared my ovulation dates with my dh and I think it made him feel like it was less intimate and more of a chore bc there was a goal attached. This month, mostly bc I'm unsure of the date, I did not share that info and I think it helped. But every couple is different, plus, you have the kiddo situation, which probably makes it really unpredictable!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

I wish I could keep my husband in the dark but I think, now that we are on month #11 of this business, that he counts in his head with me.

Don't get me wrong, we BD all through the month too but it's usually once during the week and 1 or 2 times on the weekends (don't you love these intimate details of peoples' lives you don't even know?? ), but during ov time it is GAME. ON. Haha!

I think if it didn't take this round (sigh....praying it does....), we're going to try the every other day throughout the month - hoping that maybe regulates his swimmer production some? Maybe? I know I will also start doing the Robitussin trick next month too.

Hoping I don't need either trick, though

And welcome, pinkbride! to you!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I started TTC right before ours thinking I'd get preggo right away. That's when BDing to make a baby was fun. Not that it isn't fun anymore, but you all know. Yeah and after ten months dh asks me all the time, "ya ovulating yet?" He is going to start knowing my cycles better than me soon. At least I am helping educate him about women and their bodies. Obviously his ex wife never did after 3 kids!

Just remember that regular bding helps his friends stay nice and healthy. Looks like we all have no problem with that!

11 years ago

Thanks nsking! And yes, it is funny what we will share on this site. :) I don't even share this with my gfs that are ttc!!! I think my husband is starting to count on his own too, but I think us not talking about it is the difference. Don't give up yet!! It's not over until AF says so.

What is robitissun trick?

I have been using the softcups this month... they are great, especially for the morning/mid-day BD!! We'll see in a week or so if it did the trick!

11 years ago

Softcup trick? Do share. I'm intrigued by anything that will help get a baby in my BELLY!

The Robitussin trick: so, you know when you have a chest cold and you're all stuffy and cough-y? Well, when you take Robitussin (the one that has an expectorant in it) works b/c it thins the mucus in your chest and sinuses, etc, helping you breathe and have more productive coughs, etc etc - right?

Well - it has more effect than just on upper body mucus. It also, um, has effect on....girly bit mucus, helping your DH's swimmers swim faster and not die off so quick (like my DH says, he thinks that my vagina is shooting over the walls at the "intruders" every single time so they have no chance.....[I guess you had to be there for that funny post-BD convo....but it was flippin' hilarious]). So I read somewhere........(here? early-pregnancy-tests.com? Can't remember, this TTC business is taking over my LIFE) that if you start taking a dose every day starting around day 10, and continue through ovulation, it helps your CM. Hey.....I get it. I'm buying it. I'm picking up what they're throwing down.

Haha! Clearly I need a drink. Wait, no....no drinkie for me ...but definitely sleep (its been that kind of week!).

You girls all make me smile. Hope you're all doing well out there, WMM!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

hi girls!!

I need to catch up..this forum has kinda blown up in the few days i haven't checked it lol. so sorry for the super long post..

right now I'm on cycle day 18 and 1 DPO My possible due date changed to March 19th and I hope thats a good sign cuz 9 is my husband and I'd lucky number and we got married on 9/19/09. but I honestly don't think its going to happen this month. I've been extremely stressed out because of my job so I'm not sure my body could even sustain a pregnancy with the stress and anxiety I've been feeling. So we should have definitely bd'ed more but I just psychically and mentally couldn't do it..but i'm still going to quietly hope for my .

on the plus side my hubby had a semen analysis and everything turned out pretty good. so on that end at least everything is okay. the doc just told him to keep trying to conceive naturally. not i'm just waiting to get my tests back and hopefully everything is okay with me too.

on that note...i thinking of taking a break from the crazy ttc for a little bit and like u said PCB..just doing it when were up to it and hope for the best. I"ll still do my temps just because I want to keep track of it to learn more about my body and to know when AF is coming. my hubby definitely wants to keep trying though. at first he felt issues with trying to "perform" but since its taken us way longer than we though to conceive he got over it and is not on the bandwagon to do everything we can.

speaking of that..seriously holy bd'ing to mikeskt. you and hubby are awesome. i wish i had that kind of stamina or motivation.

Vicky..congratulations on your wedding! thats super exciting.

i've heard of the robitussin trick but I've been reluctant to be taking robitussin everyday. Whenever i've taken cold medicine when i'm not sick..i end up getting sick.

I'm sorry to hear about the ladies out there that have had a loss but hopefully with some we will all get our soon. I think hopefully at least 1 or 2 of us in this group should actually get their march babies!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo