Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 351 Replies | Last Page

hi pbc,

I'm also doing OPKs this month, along with charting my temps and CM, and I'm also doing the sperm meets egg plan! I think i've had the same issue as you of not bd'ing enough during fertile time. I'm on my 8th cycle now.

myDH just went to get a semen analysis at the doctor yesterday just to make sure everything is okay. Hopefully everything comes out good but his doctor did tell him that the every other day plan is a good one. As for myself i'm going to wait until the 1 year mark until i start to worry about seeing a doctor. but i will admit that i'm a tiny bit scared something is wrong with me.

kat..that whole lunar fertility thing sounds different but fun! i'm going to look into that.

User Image

11 years ago

It sounds so easy, BD every other day, but darn, when you are tired, stressed out and what not, it isn't easy.

I'm also going to prop my pelvis up post BD to let the swimmers get to their final destination. I've read this doesn't really work, I've read it does help....I figure it can't hurt. I've done this a couple times for about 20 minutes max...I've read some women not getting up at all after until the next day (if late night BD). I'm also extremely curious about Softcups. I have a feeling the problem is DH's friends need more help.

I am checking out the lunar cycle page now - so interesting!

11 years ago

Hey hey! I'm still in the running for June.. I'm 9DPO and I'll be taking my test on the 23rd if AF doesn't show before then.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

hi ladies I've been reading the last few posts and I'm also thinking of doing S.M.E.P and soy isoflavones next cycle :)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

pbc, i'm reading this book "the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant" and it says they did a study and they found that once a man ejaculates..it takes about 1 minute for the sperm to reach its final destination in the fallopian tubes. obviously there are contradicting statements all over but i thinkif it's gonna happen, its gonna happen whether you lie down for half an hour or not. I used to do that but I like to clean up afterwards so I usually try to wait a few minutes but not always.

and I definitely agree that every other day is HARD. i've tried this in months passed unsuccessfully but we're determined to keep trying. My hubby really wants a baby too. Its the first for both of us so we're really going to try. He is also taking some fertility vitamins for men. I'm don't remember what its called but its something similar to fertilaid for men.

I also read that bd'ing at night all the time isn't good because you can miss your ovulation window since its only about 12 hours. for example, Lets say you get a positive on your fertility monitor or OPK. Its's supposed to show up positive the day before you ovulate but many times it doesn't show up positive until the day you actually ovulate and by the time you bd you miss you window. Thats why its important to start charting so you can kinda guesstimate BEFORE you ovulate and bd as much as possible before. I REALLY wish i woulda known that before this month because I was always trying to make sure that at least I Bd'ed on the day I ovulated, when in fact that might have been too late.

okay sorry for the lesson..this book has just been very interesting! lol

cemooney: good luck with testing this month and

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck & cemooney !!!

I've been trying to lay in bed after BDing too. Everything I've read about this contradicts everything else - but I figure it can't hurt.

I'm trying my best for the SMEP - but every other day for 2 weeks (cycle is all over the place) is just not practical for a busy couple but we're both on the same page now and aware of the importance of timing. This has proven that it does not 'just happen'.

Tonight is my last dose of 120 mg. soy. I think it's been giving me really crazy dreams, I really hope it gives me

Good luck everyone! Keep us updated!

11 years ago • Post starter

The chart i have doesn't show I'm supposed to ovulate till the 19th but I just checked as I do everyone I potty tmi I'm sure but I have EWCM today just started this afternoon. It's very odd endless I'm setting up for a 28 day cycle this month which is possible DH and I have not BD'ed. Since last Sunday and that wasn't even a firtile time for me. Lol I'm so confused

<a href=

11 years ago

angeluv - thanks for the info! I never really thought about BD and ovulation that way....we have always been night BDers, I will try the day too b/c it would be a nice break from normal. I usually stay laying down for a couple minutes b/c I am so impatient.

It's funny b/c in past months we bded a lot before my suspected O date, but the last month or two we haven't. I usually count on my O date being around CD 14, but this month I hope to finally get a picture using daily OPKs.

My DH really wants a baby too, even maybe more than me.

serenity - I was having EWCM around O time and then about a week later I would get it again - I have normal cycles so it was very confusing!

11 years ago

I only get it in my 2 day window of ovulation that's the only time I'm nervous and excited this is our first full cycle trying wrgot started late last month. I don't want to force my husband to have sex so how do i put it out there with out being to forward and obviouse lol he wants for things to just happen not plan it lol.

<a href=

11 years ago

I know its hard being on baby making schedule...I have tried both tactics, just trying to have fun and getting down to business on a semi-schedule. They both work sometimes and other times don't. The way I approach my DH is to tell him how my body works and how things need to happen to get me pregnant. He is on board and has been great trying to initiate baby making times and tries to have fun with it. But I find it hard on those days when I know we MUST do it and he is tired. I just remind him about the baby we are trying to make. You'll find a way that works best for you both!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo