Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Serenity congrats on just getting married!!! yayyyy!! I know how you feel about your cycles being crazy mine are the same way!! I am 11 DPO today and they say a lot of women get their first today but i am to nervous to test! When do yall test? I'm sorry you got a girl, I did too yesterday or the day before! Are you having any symptoms?

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 7dpo and haven't really gotten any symptoms like that. :( Under my bbs are sore, does that happen to anyone else? I have occasional headaches and gas..but I' wondering if the gas is from me not eating well. Nothing else!! Ughh i'm so tired of trying every month!

11 years ago

Stacy..I think.just do it!!! hope for the best. waiting would drive me crazy.

i'm not 100% sure when i ovulated..i think it was the 22nd but it could have been as late as the 25th. I used to have a super regular period and very obvious signs of ovulation. then i was on BC for 3 years and ever since i got off it, things are all whacked out. My period and ovulation are sorta regular now but they vary within a 5 day window so its hard to tell. But if i did ovulate on the 22nd..i got a today . I'm not due to get my period until June 6th though. So i'm not completely losing hope for this cycle even though i'm pretty sure its a no.

Serenity..congrats on your marriage! hope you have a great life together..

Ruqsar...i'm completely feeling you. its exhausting wondering month after month. you wait your whole life for this and you think its gonna be so easy..and then its not. its sucks.

to all.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello! This is my first cycle ttc as well and I think i ovulated on the 30th and should be able to test around the same day as you!

User Image

11 years ago

any news..good or bad from anyone?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am 6-7 DPO today. I have been really tired all day:) Hopefuly thats a good sign! I am tracking my ovulation through OPK's and temping. Thats why I am kinda confused by when I ovulated because I had a dip the day before my positive OPK and then had really bad O cramp in my left ovary day after my + OPK. I plan on testing early this month even tho I said I wouldnt. I am going to start testing on Wednesday and

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Hey yall! Ok to has anyone tested yet for this cycle? Today I am 14 DPO and it's 5 days until I am suppose to have AF and I am scared to test because I don't want a . I have tested like 6 times this cycle (I know obsessive) but since this is our TTC #1 I guess I am anxious. Anyways, they have all been With all of these symptoms I would honestly be shocked if I didnt get a but I am not counting on it. IF and if I was pregnant I would be 3 weeks and 1 day today, I wonder if that would show up on a test??

Hey Nicole! Good luck on testing on Wednesday!! I hope you get a !!! How long have yall been trying for?

Hi Stacey I think its still to early. If the BFN which I think are the devil himself are upsetting you wait to test :) I will be testing tomorrow even tho I will only be 8-9 DPO which is early... but ya never know. We have been trying since August of last year. We got pregnant really quick (3 months TTC) in November but I had a miscarriage in Jan. Sooo I do not know if I had a regular cycle that month. I only starting using OPK's in Aprl again. Also DH was out of town one month so we hav only had 5 tries since our MC. Frustrating... After a miscarriage it makes you so so so much more anxious. for all of us. Are you going to test tomorrow?

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

well i got a today..but its not really a surprise. at this point i'm somewhere between..11dpo and 14dpo cuz i'm not sure when I ovulated. I didn't do an opk this month cuz they're hurting my pockets. I like the expensive ones with the smiley face instead of trying to interpret which line is darker.

I'm obsessive with testing too..but since it was a no today I'm going to force myself to not test again until Saturday. I'm supposed to get AF around thursday or friday..my cycle is little long. So i'm either I get AF or I test on Saturday. Again I can only hope for the best.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo