Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 297 Replies | Last Page

@ tricia 11: There's really no reason to retest for ovulation once you have that smiley face. Once you know O is in the near future, just BD at least once each day until you notice a sharp rise in temps on your BBT chart. A dip in temps just before O is perfectly normal. Good luck!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

when i was ttc my dr told me to bd every other day. that any more than that dh's little guys wouldn't be at their best. (that's the best way i can think of to put that). dh and i bd'd every other day from cd12-20 (just in case i o'd late).
to all the ladies disappointed by their early BFN. In february when i got pregnant i had a BFN on 14dpo. I thought i was done. on 19dpo i got my BFP!! so don't give up hope!

11 years ago

Thanks Little Debbie!!!! I needed to hear that!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Just a little update, 16dpo no AF, but have been having lots of cramps today and yesterday. AF feels like she is on her way. Cramps were really bad last night. I really wish I could've stayed in bed today. All I want to do is sleep and a cuddle up with my hubby. I called my doctor and he wants me to do a 4th round of clomid. They are willing to do up to 6 rounds. He also wants an HCG test, which will either be done during my 4th or 5th round... My hubby still needs to have his sperm analysis done, but he just started working a new job and hasn't had anytime to have it done. The place that takes the analysis is only open a few hours a day during the week. So I'm not sure how we're going to be able to get that done for him. Hopeing we can do that soon!!! We've done the sperm check tests that you can buy at walgreens, and that came out fine, but doc still wants it done so he can see the results. The sperm check test only checks for the count, not for anything else. But my hubby's count is the only thing my doctor has been worried about since the postcoital test.
I hope we start seeing some BFPs in here soon! Sticky, baby dust to all of you ladies!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the update, JamieNix. I know how hard it can be to find the time to get hubby into the doctor. It took three months to get mine in for a sperm analysis.

I'm in a similar situation. 15 DPO, no AF, still BFNs, and cramps. I feel like AF will start any minute. I'm also feeling kind of depressed today because I found out my very last married friend without children is pregnant. It's so hard being the first of my friends to get married and the first to try to have kids to now being the last to have children. So I'm just in a pretty foul mood today. I keep trying to think of things that I can do that the rest of my friends can't, but it doesn't really help cheer me up that much. But so far I have:

I can eat sushi
I can drink my Dr. Pepper every once in a while
I can go to the amusement park in my city
I can decide last minute to go out with my husband and stay out downtown as long as I want
I have time to work on my novel
We can travel more easily than those with babies

Anyway, anything else to add to the list? I'm trying to focus on the positive!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@felurian - you can sleep all night long and you can sleep in on your days off.

*hugs* to you and Jamienix. I know how hard it can be to wait.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi ladies, 14dpo and right there with you...I used up all my hpt pee sticks...i haven't tested in 2 days, so i have like 20 opk tests and decided to use one of those.....is it normal to have a LH surge the day before af? Praying the doesn't show for any of us and we are all late implanters!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes, lisserb! Sleep. Losing sleep is the one and only thing I am not excited about when I do someday have a baby.

Swimmom and JamieNix, one of us has to be a late impanter! If just one of us gets a BFP I'll be happy!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks so much ladies. I like your idea of thinking about the positives. I too will be happy if one of us gets our bfp too. I've been feeling depressed today too. I think i might be pmsing... my sister has a scheduled c section in 13 days... when i told her we had been trying for quite a while, she had her bc removed and got pregnant the very next month, without discussing it with her husband who didn'teven want kids yet. She already has a 6 yr old from a previous relationship. When my hubby and i got engaged, she got mad that she wasn't engaged yet. So they got engaged a couple weeks later. And rushed to get married a couple months later. I had a coworker do the EXACT SAME thing, same time. Wedding and all... She just had her baby...

User Image

11 years ago

@ JamieNix: I hope those cramps are not related to AF! That bites that your sister has to have everything you have! I'm sorry you're having to deal with her getting ready to have her baby.

@ felurian: Add, you don't have to get a babysitter to go out with your hubby alone for a few hours. And your vocabulary still resembles that of an intelligent adult instead of baby talk!

@ Swimmom: No, it is not common to have an LG surge just before AF is due. HOWEVER, ovulation tests often also pick up pregnancy hormones. A friend of mine actually found out she was pregnant using an O test and then confirmed it with an HPT a couple hours later. I hope that is a good sign!

I hope all three of you are just late implanters and that you get BFPs soon!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo