Community post

Discussion

poas tester/cycle buddies around June 9th?! V-Day DueDate

View Full Post

I started a new forum topic as promised for this cycle. So if your AF is due around June 9th meaning that if you got a BFP you would have a Valentine's Day Due Date, please feel free to join here. You can talk about symptoms, plans, and or course poas testing!!

Any takers this time around?!?!

User Image

56 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 56 Replies | Last Page

Symptoms so far: lighthead, dreams ( aliens attacked and we had to join up with overgrown grasshoppers to defeat them) backpain, my patience is running thin, and exhaustion. Yea, so either i am going crazy or we might have done it this time,lol.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladys, I am testing June 9th also!! I am feeling very good about this month!! Feel like I am already having symptoms but I am taking Clomid, Metformin and progestrone! so who knows? I had my IUI on CD 14, I hope it worked!! and

User Image

11 years ago

I need you ladies to go and look at one of my test for me. I took the test the 25th with a late evening urine. There is a chance that i ovulated early and having me having crazy symptoms. Can you ladies tell me what you think? I can for sure see an line on my test in person but I know I am going to have to retest since the test could be faulty (I know I am not the only person guilty of looking at old test after throwing them away,lol) Thanks ladies!!

User Image

I am due around the 8th of June. I would love a BFP but am scared to POAS for fear of seeing a BFN.

11 years ago

I am hoping for a V-day baby too :) I will be testing June 10th I am having some wild dreams as well.... I am not reading into it to much because I am only 3-4DPO I started temping this month... That said I O'd earlier than my OPK. I however got really sharp pain in my left ovary day after +OPK sooo I am a little confused LOL Any thoughts? Can yall look at my charts?

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

That's what happen to me as well. I am just going to have to keep testing cause I swear I am pregnant, lol. The chart says one thing,and my body says another

User Image

okay I need to borrow you ladies' eyes one more time (sorry)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test28829

when you lighten the pic you can see a faint line. With my o'd early that makes me 9DPO.

User Image

@ mommawannabe I went and looked at your test and it looks like there is a faint line! Good luck I pray I see a line this month Keep us updated. and

User Image

11 years ago

After three years and one miscarriage we finally had our first IUI on May 25th. Finding out through a blood test on June 9th. So hoping this worked!

11 years ago

@ KatiDavis- Good Luck!! I had my IUI one day after you! Lets hope this is the month

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo