Community post

Discussion

New, Excited, and Scared---2 DPO Looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi all, my name is Kristen! I'm 27 years old and I'm 2 DPO. My husband and I just began trying during my last cycle. We have been talking about getting pregnant for a long time but just now started to try. I'm very excited to be TTC but it's a little scarey too. It's like you are on a roller coaster and you are at the top of the first big hill, you're excited to be on the ride but also a little nervous of whats about to happen. I hoping to find a cycle buddy to talk to about the roller coaster of emotions.

User Image

48 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 48 Replies | Last Page

fyi: i'll be testing again in the morning

User Image

11 years ago

Nicole I am sooo excited for you! I hope your test today is BFP! I'm still trying to hold off till sunday. I'm feeling pretty normal still a few little things here or there but it could be PMS too.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok, I gotta be quick because I'm at work. I tested this morning and got 2 bfps!!! The lines were nice and clear this time! Soo excited!

to you all! Hope you can join me celebrating in the next few days!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Wow! So pleased for you Nicole, huge congratulations!
I guess testing early isn't always a bad idea, eh?! Lol!

I'm 8DPO today (FF says 9DPO), so going to try and hold off testing until Saturday - only a couple more days!! I've been very tired, lots of cramps/aches and have had a stitch pain in my right side for 36 hours solidly now. Still have a huuuuge appetite, too. Fingers crossed that all means something!

Congrats again Nicole, and all the best for a wonderful pregnancy xx

11 years ago

Yay! Congrats Nicole!!! Super-duper exciting. I'm trying my hardest to hold of on testing for a few more days.

User Image

11 years ago

CONGRATS NICOLE!!! Hopefully our BFPs will come soon too!

User Image

Hello! And thanks for the PM, Kristen! :) I'm 10dpo and got a BFN w FRER this morning. :/ I'll test again tomorrow with CVS ER and, if necessary, on Saturday with another FRER. I think if it's still BFN on Saturday, I'm out for the month. AF is due Tuesday.

Congrats to Nicole! Very, very exciting!!

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

11 years ago

Glad you found us Kelli! I hope you get you BFP. I'm trying to hold off on testing until Sunday. Keep us updated on how it goes :)

User Image

Thank you ladies! I am hoping to see some more announcement here soon!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

I tested this morning (11dpo) and the test was a dud. GRRR! nothing happened at all & i mean NOTHING. i might as well have POA tree. ;) I'm going to test again this afternoon after holding it in awhile. :) hope everyone is in good spirits!

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo