Community post

Discussion

5 DPO!!!

View Full Post

So I am looking for a cycle buddy :) We are ttc after a miscarriage on 6 Jan :( Its been tough but we are handling it pretty well! Anyway, anybody feeling in symptons? Its realllllllllly early BUT I had a blody nose yesterday and today :) I only had that last time I was prego *yay* baby dust to all!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 65 Replies | Last Page

I know, I want to stay positive but then I don't want to get my hopes up either I guess. I have been doing the bbt chart since we first started trying but it was all over the place before I started taking clomid. It's not very hard cause I get up about the same time every morning and I just reach over and grab it from the nightstand. It does help me know when I have ovulated and when I should start a new cycle because my temp will drop back down. I have my chart on My Countdown page.

12 years ago

I dreamed about someone being pregnant last night!!!!! Last time that happened I was

12 years ago • Post starter

If my dream doesnt come true Ill try temping next month!

Hopefully your right cnicole! Are you feeling any better today? I am a day ahead of you 8dpo so testing was just stupid that's the first time I did it so early just really felt like I had an instinct I was pg. tbh worrying now that last month was a fluke to have a 28 day cycle and this month it will go back to 35 :(

dianna23 - hope your feeling more positive today though difficult I know. I might do temping next month too if I catch this time. Don't really understand it all though cant believe how technical it all is lol xx

MC 11.01.12 TTC Baby #1 all over again. .

12 years ago

Chelle Im feeling better just cold and tired :) I went to go look at the test again and I could see something but it would not photograph. Most likely an evap line. I have never had an evap line so IDK? Oh except for last month when I took a target brand prego test and it said I was pregnant. I now think that blue dye tests are the DEVIL. I am really optimistic this month and just have a "feeling" I got 5 at the dollar store. It somehow makes me feel better taking them???? IDK I am strange. So I will take another one with FMU tomorrow. See if that was a line....

Cnicole- I hope your dream was right also!! I dreamed my friend and I who were on the exact same schedule took test and mine was positive and hers was negative, which is what happened when I got preg last time. I feel good about your dream

Chelle- I am feeling more positive today. I just decided to stop over thinkimg everything and let it be. temps are a little difficult to read at first but then it becomes a habit, but I just hope none of us have to use the BBT method next month. I will be keeping up with you both since I am a few days behind on my DPO, and hoping for two BFP post soon!

12 years ago

Chelle I am happy you are feeling better!!! Sometimes you just have to let go and try and clear your mind. No believe me I will need yall to help lift me up if my symptoms and dreams aren't true next week. That is the only time of my cycle I get really down about it. After its over I look foward to trying it again. I'd use preseed next month The box even says that majority of women fall pregnant within 6 months and it was made by a fertility doctor. Couldnt hurt ya know?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls sorry for the delay in replying I have been feeling awful the last few days flu like again :(

Am still waiting for BFP or AF!! Tested yesterday with CB digi and it was negative but AF was due last Wed. Have been spotting though so just waiting really.

Dianna - glad your feeling more positive. How many DPO are you now? You must be getting close.

Cnicole - did you resist the urge or have you tested now?

Hope your both well xxx

11 years ago

Chelle, I'm sorry your cycle seems to be acting up. It is very strange that you have been sporting that long but no AF.
I am 10 dpo today so not long before I test. Trying to wait until Friday though. I have had kind of a pressure feeling in my abdomen today esspecially when I sit down. It's strange but it's not a cramp like feeling. I hope it's a good sign for the future.

11 years ago

FC for you!! Hope thats a positive sign, would be amazing if we all got our BFP's wouldn't it :)

I hate this bit, the waiting! Was same last time I was pg didn't test positive until AF was 10 days late and had spotting but from memory that spotting only lasted 3 days and this time so far it has lasted 5 days. Might test again wed or fri.

Do you also go on Baby Centre? Xx

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo