Community post

Discussion

mother's day poas tester buddies?!

View Full Post

Hi,

Anyone want to be support buddies for poas. My Af is due may 13th so I will be POASing like a crazy person up till then. And thought we could support each other if you are due around the same time. Any takers??

User Image

46 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 46 Replies | Last Page

I am due on the 13th aswell :D
And here to talk with you girls :)
and need cycle buddies.

Suffered 2 Miscarriages
November 3rd 2011 and march 1st 2012

But this month i am pretty sure i will get my BFP
i tested this week monday tuesday ( i knew it was to early )

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

12 years ago

14 DPO and still BFN!!! At least still no sign of AF.

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

12 years ago

@lilchicken that's great!!!

I think I am out, I just give up on testing unless Af doesn't show. I will another on of these for the next cycle.

Anybody else got news yet??

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

been tempted many time to test but I am waiting. Very hard to wait though. Have had different symptoms but I do not want to get my hopes up! Biggest thing is so fatigued all the time. Baby dust to you all.

11 years ago

15 DPO...AF decided to show up and rob me of a mother's day present. Praying it doesn't happen to you ladies. Baby dust to you all...I am out this cycle!

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

Sorry Sugar :-( Praying that you get positive news next month.

11 years ago

@ tmpavek thank you.

I am going to see if I can get in to see my doc even though it has only been 6 months trying. I just got news from my mom that she had to get shots in order to conceive me and my 2 brothers. I have NO IDEA how she didn't remember that when I asked her if there was any family history I needed to know when I told her that we were trying to conceive. I'm going to have my fiance do a home semen analysis before I go to the doc. We have both had bad medical problems in the past...mine from a accident and he had pediatric brain cancer...radiation, chemotherapy and bone marrow transfers and I know all of those things can mess with fertility so I'm hoping my doc will be willing to do some tests before 12 months. Cross your fingers for me ladies!!! I have health care through the Department of Veterans Affairs after years of service in the Marine Corps and they might not help me. Still praying for all of you!!!

11 years ago

that is a good start. Hiow old are you again? We did meds and shots this month so I am hoping this will be our lucky month. Let me know how the doctor goes Sugar.

11 years ago

@tmpavek
I will be 30 in October, my fiance will be 25 in
December.
I hope this is your lucky month!!!

11 years ago

Af showed today...so I am out :'(

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo