Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

View Full Post

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Hey Bgolden from what I understand about metformin It is a drug used to regulate insulin not to enduce your period, at least that is why my aunt takes it! Good luck!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Yes, that is its main purpose, but has been known to enduce ovulation.

11 years ago

Swift: Im sorry about your loss, and i understand how things are hecktic, BD has gone all wrong this month because hubby was sick, My sister n law is pregnant :) but this means im the last of my family to not have kids, its hard on me all i keep doing is crying crying and more crying, ugh this is all frustrating, thinking im ov EWCM and then no positive opk inless i missed it, i just dont no, I went and got blood drawn today at docs, testing progesteron.
I took metformin and provera/clomid, iv been on metformin for 8 months, doc never told me to stop taking it i wonder why they took you off it? Its suppost to inhance your chances so iv heard. My period is do the 23rd If its a no show then ill take a test, but i dont feel hopeful this month. ITs harder worrying about my BfN and then everyone around me is comeing up pregnant it hurts so bad iv been trying for 13 months, i keep wantin to give up but i cant i want this to bad, Im tired of my friends saying its because you put to much thought into it, ??? Are you serious your saying this is my falt, im done listen to stupid remarks like that. Im sorry im ranting its just been a weird month. I would add my emostions but you guys get my point lol wish you all the best, love you all and god bless. Baby Dust, "all good things come to those who wait" Thats what my mother n law says. Speaking of moms, i lost mine 2 yrs ago so mothers day hit me hard just added to my frustration and heartach

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Cass what CD are you on? Dont give up! Dont feel so down keep your head up high and just know that it WILL happen for you! I am sorry about your mother, my aunt that just passed was my 2nd mother and I called her mom not aunt! And this month your not out yet! You could still get your ! When will you test?

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Ty :) CD 24 What would cause creamy white cm with pink in it, im geting lots of it, right after what i think was my ovulation day lol.
My period should show some time next week, ill test on the first to be sure. Hard to hold out that long :) With Provera last month it came on the 23rd well the 25 is more like it lol. So if things work out i should be expecting AF soon.

PRAYING4aneeding some

My facebook news feed is literly full of baby this baby that, im tired of it. Everyone i know is expecting ugh, stop posting your baby bumps!! lol

PRAYING4aneeding some

Cass the only thing I can think of is it could be Implantation bleeding,Hoping and praying that is what it is! How long are your cycles?

11 years ago

30, 32 35 40 45 lol Im all over the place but here lately its beenCD32 or CD35. I just came from bathroom, had a light stain of brown blood ??? HUH wow its early, Heck i didnt even start full flow last month till the 25th. Sorry TMI lol. And i just ovulated even tho i didnt get a positive opk because i wasnt testing properly, i did have all the symptoms and Lots of EWCM so who knows. Any Ideas?? My period was brought on last month by provera.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Still know

PRAYING4aneeding some

Thats good still no that means it prob was implantation bleeding! I hope this is it for you!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo