Community post

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

View Full Post

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful thinking I know. 1 DPO today!

User Image User Image

79 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 79 Replies | Last Page

what are your temps like meandmr?

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I tested for the first time today 99.2 none the wiser because i haven't got any other temps to go on but ill keep track now i have started. .

11 years ago

Yeah, its been easy for me to figure it all out since I'm doing more than one method. Be sure you are temping before you get up on the morning. Its a lot easier than I thought. I'm getting so excited about this coming week. I'm feeling really good about this month.

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I pressume if my temp stays elevated then that's a good sighn.. Im not feeling so sure this month i think ill be out this month.. But keep me posted on your progress and hope this the month for your BFP

11 years ago

Feeling pretty normal today, sore BB's, slightly bloated, and have to make frequent pit stops... Can feel slight pulling... No implantation stabbing yet...

11 years ago

Sore BB's today... More significant "pulling" in pelvis than yesterday and the day before... Got startled awake by intense pain in my pelvis today but it was over before I could pinpoint the source... Was not the usual stabbing pains I usually get in the evening around this time of the month... Never had this pain before and never have had implantation pain startle me awake before... Weird... IDK for sure, but maybe this is just another thing that the FertilAid is changing... Was taking it last cycle too and had my usual stabbing pains in the evenings of 5 & 6 DPO... What do you ladies think? Has this happened to you? Another weird thing is that I don't get these pains during the month when DH is working out of state thru O... Just every single month that he is home for O... Anyways, how are you guys feeling today? And how many DPO are you exactly? I hope you guys feel more successful than me this month... I guess we'll all know more invthe next week, but at this point I don't have anything concrete pointing to success...

11 years ago

11 years ago

11 years ago

Sorry for so many posts, ladies... Apparently my iPad sent the same one several times and I couldn't find an option to remove them so I edited them to just be emoticons so as not to be too long and too many of the same...

11 years ago

Hi JMeldrum,
i can definately sympathise with the stabbing pains and for me i tend to get these pains whether im pregnant or when af is due... However the stabbing i had last night felt pretty sharp while it was there then went into an all over dull cramp now that feeling for me is earlier my af cramps usually start around 4 days before she shoes her ugly head. I don't use fertility aid other than folic acid and opk's so i couldn't tell you if some of your symptoms are due to what you are using and if by chance it is it still wouldn't mean your not pregnant. I had no symptoms with my second pregnancy part from a missed af so i guess its different each time. Maybe Churchgirl could help you with regard to fertility aid.
Hang in there think positive thoughts and good luck

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo