Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone! I really miss hearing from everyone! First of all, CONGRATS WILSON!!!! I have a good feeling about this one!!

I got my BFP on June 29th...and last Friday found out that I am having my 4th miscarriage. DH and I don't understand because before we got pregnant this time, my RE said that they figured out the problem and put me on Lovenox and a bunch of hormones.

Good thing is my hormones levels were normal this time (which they never have been in my last 3 pregnancies). So that's good. Now we just have to meet with my RE and see what he says about this time.

I don't know though. I don't know if I should take a break or what. I really don't want to but I'm tired of going through the same thing over and over again. This is my 4th miscarriage but my 3rd since December 2011. It's too heartbreaking to keep putting myself through.

On a positive note, I hope everything is well everyone and hope to hear from you guys soon!!! Hope everyone is having a great summer!

11 years ago

hello ladies thank you so much have a really good feeling this time my lines on the test were darker than last time have morning sickness really sore boobs that are like bullet and i am so exhausted no matter how much sleep i get im still tired hope this passes soon and i got a rash doctor says its my body reacting to the hormones which to me all the aove symptoms are a fantastic sign and im due march 24th 5 days after my birthday so fricking excited :)
bauer and eden im sending ye plenty and plenty of i used soft cups this cycle and i think this really helped me get knocked up without them i wouldnt be knocked up :)
ah babyplease jesus im very sorry for u hopefully they sort out this problem soon and u have a little baba on the way soon :)
hope to hear from u ladies soon this is gone so quiet miss talking to you ladies

11 years ago

OH wilson I'm so happy for you!!! lots of wonder if softcups would help me? I used them for scarlett but DH takes offense to them he acts like im saying your boys can't swim! maybe i could sneak one in when hes not looking.
Babyplease Im so sorry I thought for sure you would be knocked up in no time now that you knew the problem and it would be sticky. + if you decide to try again.

Edan you sound stressed out as all hell!do some yoga and take some chasteberry! I been there with the messed up cycles, frustrating!!! your lucky in a way though because when mine were messed up i was having 2 or 3 periods a month! DH and I never had any time to with cycles like that it almost destroyed my marriage. I hope things get better for you.

Nothing to report for me I'm only on CD 20 and we didnt on suspected O day this month Dh is getting neck surgery on tuesday so I doubt next month will be my either.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! A very happy Sunday to you all. I'm here in London preping for the Olympics next week! Soo excited to be apart of the volunteering workforced recruited and trained up to work at the Olympic stadium. I've been here 2months, will be back in 2months. A month later than planned but gladly DH will be joining me for 2weeks so I don't need to rush back. He'll be here for our 2nd Anniversary and also to say farewell with me to my peeps. Though still I'm missing him and our home ALOT! London's weather has been sooooo miserable, nothing compared to GA, makes me want to run back home tomorrow, still when I go I won't be back for awhile so will make the most of my time here. I've already calcuated my period and OV dates, hoping DH and I could make a bun in the over before he goes, but he'll be here few days after OV so I'm very sad by that. Unless AF comes later than usual or something like that. Was trying to figure out how to naturally delay OV but so far I haven't come up with anything so I guess I'm just gonna leave it. By the look of things it mightn't be till Oct before we can start trying. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait, but if I could have him here to BD when I'm OV I would! Looking forward to a great time for the remainder of my time.

Oh my! Congrat Wilson! Soo soo happy for you! Praying your and that you'll be a mommy in Really wishing you well, sending happy thoughts your way. Did you use Soy Isofloves this time

Oh no babyplease!! My heart breaks for you! Really sorry about your 4 MC. I can't imagine the heartache it brings each time. Don't give up, even if you take a break. Keep trying as mark my work, you will succeed in not just getting pregnant, but carrying a baby full term, and delivering that baby safely. Sending prayers your way.

Eden sorry about your cycle. It must be so frustrating not having it at the right time, gosh that's pain in the behind. I had a merina coil inserted 2yrs ago because of my heavy periods and even though it came loose after about 1month, my period went from being 26days every month, to 17/18days for about 1yr! Thankfully now it's back to 24days every month, but it took me ages to get back to norm. Can't tell you the frustration I had having a heavy flow every two weeks! it was mad! Are you taking anything that might cause it to go off? Really hope it will be back to norm soon.

Bauer wishing your hubby a speedy recovery from his neck surgery. Hope it's nothing too serious.

11 years ago • Post starter

thank you ladies i am so happy and its all thanks to softcups
bauer they are definetly worth a try im convinced a 100% they help me out id invest in some if i was u and have them at they ready for when your dh recovers i wish him a speedy recovery
steph so good to here from u girl u havent been on this in ages oh i feel for u with the weather im in ireland and the weather is worse over here than in london never stop raining id say ur so excited for ur dh comin to visit u i couldnt spend 1 night away from my boyfriend id die lol hopefully time flys for u and u will be back home and getting in loads of in order to see ur im praying for all you ladies that you all get ur soon and they will be the stickiest ever

11 years ago

oh and steph nope didnt use them this cycle just plenty of around ovualtion and softcups to keep them swimmers in

11 years ago

hey guys,
DH has been vomiting all day they are giving him morphine for his pain and 2 different things for the nausea. I feel so helpless watching him like this. The nurse says that if he can keep some food down tomorrow morning he can come home He is going to have to wear a neck brace 24/7 unless he is eating or taking a shower and he isn't allowed to shower for a week He is going to smell so bad LOL Not to be mean but he sweats in his sleep. I hope he feels better than he did today when he comes home. I don't think he even knew I was there! I need to get some sleep its weird not having him home tho I normally fall asleep with him and then go sleep with scarlett in the middle of the night lots of musical beds in this house.
You are probably right wilson im sure getting up in the middle of the night and going to sleep on the other side of my house isnt helping my odds of conception.
Steph that sounds like torture being so far away from him. Me and DH were split for a month coming home from Afghanistan and i missed him so much I couldn't eat or sleep or anything. at least you have the olympics to keep you busy.
Im so tired and overwhelmed right now im going to try to sleep oh and wilson

11 years ago

so ladies how are you all keeping ?
im back in the ttc gang :( suffered a missed miscarraige am deveasted really taught this pregnancy was going to be a sticky 1 guess i was wrong nd to make it worse they wont do tests till it happens 3 times :(

11 years ago

Hi Wilson

I'm speechless and don't know what to say Please accept my sincere condolences, I'm terribly sorry to hear of your MC of your little angel . Prayerfully thinking of you

11 years ago • Post starter

no wilson I thought this was going to be it for you. I'm so sorry.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo