Community post

Discussion

Current 11dpo looking for fellow first timers for support

View Full Post

Hi all, we have been TTC our first for 6 months now and I have been on these boards reading almost every single day, this process has now gotten so obsessive to me my DH is tired of me over analyzing everything only to be let down with a BFN every single month.

I'm 11dpo now, AF is due on Saturday (5/14) and I have taken probably 6 internet cheapies since 9dpo and I keep getting BFN. Every month I feel like I get the symptoms, then just chalk them up to AF time. This month has been a bit different:

0-7dpo: Not much change, I just noticed I was VERY gassy (like I am during AF) and bloated
8dpo: breasts got very tender and I was woken up to cramps during the night.
9dpo: breasts still tender, starting to get noticeable veins, mild cramps on and off again waking me up in the night. BFN (tested today because of Mother's Day, thought it would be a sign and a welcome surprise)
10dpo: Still bloated/gassy, breast tenderness goes down, veins disappearing, thick CM appears BFN
11dpo: Today - breasts only sore to the touch. Still bloated and gassy. No hints of anything else.

I am one who has VERY painful cramps at AF time and never thought I really cramped beforehand, the last few months I've gotten these mild cramps a couple of days early which then led to AF, but this time they were a full 7 days before AF which has never happened and I feel this is making me obsess even more.

I hope you ladies accept me into the community! I just know and hope having some support will help ease my mind and if another BFN pops up I know I will need the help to get through it and start from scratch again :(

713 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 713 Replies | Last Page

That is so weird that I still can't see it, it says empty gallery :( I hope thats what it is though!!

7 years ago • Post starter

TWW-I cannot see the link. What test did you use?

Your advice is exactly what my obgyn said. So I am going to go for blood test this Saturday and maybe try HPT this Wednesday again? I did track. I thought it was on the 3rd bc I saw ovulation spotting. But maybe it happened after that. So far today, no AF.

7 years ago

Sorry - I had it set to private (no member name displayed). Try this!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=595992

I think you can see it better when you invert the image.

7 years ago

Oh man that is tough!! I see exactly what you're talking about but since it was taken so long after I don't know! How similar is it to today's??

7 years ago • Post starter

I didn't take a pic of todays- but its the same, squinter of a line but could just be evap also -still no AF signs. I actually had a massage appt this morning and used a tampon just in case something happened (I start with full flow ) and when I removed it there was absolutely nothing. Will take another one tomm - or maybe tonight if I feel impatient! Lol

7 years ago

Hi Ladies

@ tww, the picture looks positive, fx for you and

I have been following with silence

7 years ago

TWW looks positive !

7 years ago

Looks promising tww

7 years ago

Thank you ladies for looking -i feel slightly less insane for thinking that something might be there. I do realize that this could totally be evap- but its been so long and I have never even had as much as the slightest squinter of a test, so I am letting myself enjoy that until either AF shows up or until I get a more definitive test. :)

7 years ago

Arg! Still no clear test - still no AF or signs of AF - I'm trying to not lose my mind! I am thinking my test from Sat that you guys looked at must be evap, I would think if something were there two days later it would show up darker. I am still getting used to the interet dipstick cheapies - anyone else out there get a faint positive and it not progress 2 days later?

I am 14 dpo at cd 29 - which officially my longest cycle in over a year. If AF doesn't show up by tomm, it'll be the longest cycle since we started trying. I did start to take Synthroid this month on my RE's orders, so maybe that's just affecting my luteal phase (which would be a good thing, it's always been on the shorter side 10-12 days).

At least I have work today to keep me occupied!!!

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo