Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Thank you. I should know something Tuesday. Wish I could just sleep until then and not have to over-think everything.

12 years ago

Burton I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this craziness!!! I hope everything works out for you and that you can put this behind you soon and move on!!!

Please keep up updated on how you are feeling!! I am so worried about you!!

Lily...how are you feeling????? Lhen...any news???

12 years ago

it's been a long week here and it is only now that i've got the chance to get online..

i'm so sorry to hear about what happen Bride.. i can feel the pain and anxiety your going through.. i have no idea on what was happening but then the thought of being pregnant and then not sure what is happening is so frustrating.. i would say just leave everything to God.. he knows what to do..

hi lizzy i'm doing okay.. not much of the symptoms unlike last month so i think i am out this month.. anytime from now the evil will be showing up.. but i don't feel any of the af symptoms either ..

to all you ladies..

12 years ago

Thanks so much girls. Went back to the ER this morning because I woke up in excruciating pain near my left ovary. My husband called the Doc and while he was on the phone with her I passed something significant. She told us to go to the ER so we did. Beta showed the hcg had declined 100 mIU since Saturday so I was indeed miscarrying although today's ultrasound showed my cervix is still completely shut. Going for a D&C tomorrow. They sent me home tonight with pain meds.

Soon...it will all be over.

12 years ago

sorry to hear about the m/c Bride.. i know how it feels.. i hope you are doing fine..

God bless..

12 years ago

I'm so sorry, Bride. I pray your heart and your body recover quickly. You're in my prayers.

12 years ago • Post starter

I am so sorry Bride!!! I miscarried a long long time ago and had to go through a d&c...it isn't pleasant emotionally and i am so sorry that you have to go through that!!! I hope that you find something to keep your mind off the pain and that you take some time for yourself to let your mind and body heal!! We are all here for you friend!!!!

Well I am on CD9 and will start my OPK kits tomorrow! Bring on the smileys!! DH and I are BDing tonight even though he doesnt know it yet...lol :)

Probably tomorrow night too as I am having a root canal on Thursday and probably won't feel like it then!!! I have been dealing with an abcessed tooth these last few days and boy does that suck!!! Hoping it doesnt cause me to lose a month of ovulation but oh well...at this point I am leaving it all up to God!!! :) These last few months have proven that I have no control over this!!!

How are you all???? Lily?? Lhen??

Bride...remember you are in all of our prayers!!!

12 years ago

((Bride)) So sorry to hear that, praying for you!

12 years ago

hello ladies..

i am doing okay now lizzy.. i am 16dpo cd32.. hasn't showed up yet.. no symptoms whatsoever except for the sore boobs.. it usually gets sore 2 wks before arrives then on the day it will show up all sypmtoms are gone.. now i've been wondering it only got sored yesterday which will be the date the evil needs to show up.. i tested this morning and i only got .. i am really confused right now..

hope doesn't show up till nine months ..

i'll keep you updated ladies..

to us all..

12 years ago

Oooooh LHEN...I am so excited for you!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Lily!!! Can't wait to hear how your ultra sound goes!!!

I am on CD 10 today! No smileys yet on the OPK but I have had an abundance of EWCM yesterday and today which is wierd for so soon in my cycle. I dont know what is up with that but the dh and I BD just in case...lol :)

This is cycle 4 and I am tired of waiting on it to happen...I know God has a plan but I just wished I knew when it would coincide with MY plan...LOL :)

BRIDE...how are you feeling honey??? Hoping everything is going as well as can be expected right now!!! Hope to hear from you soon as we are all so worried about you!!!! We will keep you in our prayers!! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo