Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girlies, for your sweet responses. Lhen and Lily, I just feel 'broken'...physically and emotionally. I know you know what I mean. I feel like my body isn't working properly and my heart is so very guarded right now. I'm irritated by some of my family members responses to what's going on with me. My Mom dismisses everything as not being anything at all and gives me her "wisdom" saying ridiculous things that aren't even true about fertility/menstrual cycles. I just laugh, but inwardly I am so not laughing....I'm steaming!

I know this will all pass and that "joy will come in the morning". I really just hate knowing that a little one was fighting to survive and lost never knowing what it felt like to be rocked and loved by Mama. Things happen though that are out of our control and I just have to look for the bright spots in every situation. I have 5 beautiful, healthy kiddos that are like pure sunshine everyday, a hottie of a husband that I get to love and that loves me back, and a God that I serve that holds my world in His hands. I am blessed...through trials and tears, joy and cheers, God is still good!

AND....I have new friends in all of you!!! :)

12 years ago

I know that broken feeling and being frustrated at your body. It can work so perfectly one time and not the other. And, family and friends say the strangest things too trying to "comfort" you. I know I heard a few things that made me tilt my head in my experience. But, I feel, and I know you're with me on this one, Bride, that instead of you rocking that sweet baby and telling it all about Jesus, Jesus is cradling that baby and telling him or her all about you right now.

Knowing that I will see my angel baby again one day, and cradling the daughter I am blessed with here on earth, helped me get through on those tough days.

OK, well, I'm over here tearing up now but just know we are here and we care.

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much, Lily! I know our babies are with Jesus and that is such great comfort. God never promised us that our lives would be without trials, but He did promise us that He's never leave us or forsake us. Knowing that God knows my thoughts and my heart, and knowing that His plan for me and family is great keeps me strong.

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!! Sorry it has been a couple of days...I have been busy with work stuff...UGH!!!

Lily...how are you hun??? Any updates???

Lhen?? How are you?? Feeling okay??

Burton...oh honey!! I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this!!! I also think that you had an early miscarriage but honey your body isn't broken!!! God has reasons for the plans that he makes. This baby was meant to live with him and he/she knows exactly what it felt like to be loved by mama!!! Don't you think for one minute that your love wasn't felt!!! :)

You are going to be great!!! I know it isn't menopause!! You are soooo young!!! Your body just needs time to heal!!! I suggest taking a little time for yourself...learn a new hobby, go to the spa, or just take a few minutes of quiet time to do something you enjoy!! Something just for you!! Get your mind healthy and your body will follow!!!

We are here for you and I just know that this will all be over soon!!! We are all thinking of you my friend!!! NEVER forget you have people that care about you!!! :)

12 years ago

Thank you, Lizzy :) You girls are the best!

12 years ago

Hey, Lizzy! I'm doing good. Just been crampy today and tired. I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how that goes. I did have my progesterone tested a week ago. I got the results Tuesday. My progesterone is normal!! Thank you Jesus!!! It is no longer an issue. Just praying this one sticks. I still worry. I'll only be 4 weeks tomorrow. A lot can happen. Just taking one day at a time and being thankful.

How are you? Won't be long before you see a smiley face eh?
Any symptoms yet, lhen?

Can't wait to hear what the doc says Lily!!!! YAY!!!

I am just waiting now to finish up AF and ovulate!!! I will start testing for my smileys on about day 10!! I usually start getting positives around day 12 so here's hoping!! :)

Burton keep us updated!!!

LIZZY

12 years ago

Lily, SOOOO happy that things are going so well with you. What a relief to hear the good news about your progesterone levels! Praise the Lord for SURE!

So, I "think" I may have ovulated either yesterday or the day before just bc I had some EWCM and the spotting was next to nothing. I cannot obsess for the next two weeks though. lol!

Today is my baby girl's 1st birthday! We celebrated last night since DH was off work and it was so cute watching her devour an ENTIRE piece of cake. The sugar rush caused her to be awake until 1:00 am though! EEEK!

Have a blessed day today, girlies! Hugs to you all!

12 years ago

Awww, happy birthday to your baby!!! A whole slice of cake?! Wow, impressive.

I'm glad your body is back on track, Bride!!

Well I'm back from my appointment. Doc confirmed I am indeed pregnant ! She ordered quants today and Monday to make sure the pregnancy hormone is doubling every two days. I should know the results Monday afternoon. So pray that's good. And she scheduled an ultrasound for 1/30 at 5 weeks and 3 days. I'll be glad when I get the results back on all these.

I don't feel pregnant except for being crampy off and on and tired. So, knowing the hormone is doubling as it should, would ease my mind a bit.

How's everybody else? Any news, lhen? I'm wondering about you.

hello ladies..

hi lily.. been busy at work.. i'm doing ok.. not feeling pregnant i don't even have all the symptoms unlike last month except for too much cm.. does this mean i'm not pregnant?

i'm glad you ladies.. lily & bride.. are back on track.. i am also one of the hopefuls for a .. to us all..

i am so happy for you lily.. for you and .. keep us posted..

God bless to us all..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo