Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Ugh. Tomorrow, well in 8 minutes actually, I will be CD 13 and STILL BLEEDING!!! What in the world? Have you ladies every experienced this? It's not a lot, but it's certainly not normal either.

12 years ago

I think it's time to let the doc know, Bride. Just to be on the safe side. Sorry you're having to go through that.

12 years ago • Post starter

i agree!! Go to the doctor or at least give em a call!!! No need to just sit around wondering!!

:)

12 years ago

Called the Dr. He said it sounds to him like I had an early miscarriage and my body is still cleansing itself. He said it is normal to bleed for 2 weeks or more following a miscarriage and to call him and to come in if I am still bleeding by CD 21 or if I start cramping. Gosh, I hope I'm not still bleeding then.

12 years ago

((Bride)) sorry to hear that..
Do you think it could be a cyst, though?

12 years ago

Thank you! I'm just not sure what's really going on with me. I will wait until CD21 to see what to do next. My mother thinks it's menopause. WHAT?! I'm only 35 and just had a baby one year ago....surely it's not menopause. That would crush my spirit for sure!

12 years ago

It's not menopause, Bride. I think it's an early miscarriage because you had the positive test, followed by the heavy, lengthy bleeding. It makes sense. I wouldn't worry about menopause. You're young. Sorry hun.

hello bride.. that happened to me 2 years ago when i mc.. i had bleeding for almost two weeks.. my doc gave me medicine for the baby to hold on.. but no matter what we did the baby really went away one day..

i know the pain you're going through now.. just be strong and have faith..

to all..

12 years ago

I hope everything heals quickly for you, Bride. Thinkin' about ya.

Sorry to hear that, lhen. I understand why these things happen but at the same time, I don't you know? It's always in the back of my mind with our experience in August, but I'm just trying to let go and let God. I never realized how common it was until recently.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo