Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

3DPO - Page 20

Reply by tanyae » Feb. 23, 2012 8:16pm

Hello Ladies,

I just read through all of the posts on this forum, so I'm pretty much up to speed with everyone. Let me tell you about me...My fiance and I have been living in different states for the past 6 months because of both of our jobs. I finally gave in and moved with him earlier this month. I had my AF on Feb 2nd and I found out that I would be fertile around the time that I would arrive in VA. Please forgive me for the tmi's. I arrived in VA on the 12th. I was fertile between the 12th and the 17th. I ovulated on the 16th approximately. My fiance and I have not done anything for the whole 6 months since the last time we saw each other so you can imagine how much fun we had. (here comes the tmi) Every single night from the 12th til the 18th, multiple times a night. We did not use any protection except the pull out method, which we both know its not effective. Here I am 7 dpo and I feel so blah and sick to my stomach. I get waves of nauseousness off and on all day and night. I am extremely exhausted and have been doing nothing but sleeping and lounging around. My boobs are fuller and increased in size but not sore. I have mild dull cramping off and on in my lower abdomen. At first it was only on the right side, now its on both sides and in the middle. My daughter sprayed my favorite air freshener that I just bought a couple days ago and the smell of it made me sick. I feel uncomfortable sitting up because my stomach feels so full. I'm extremely gassy and irritable with an off and on headache. I have slight heartburn and have been burping a lot which is very unusual for me. And now I have a disgusting taste in my mouth that is causing me to feel nauseous again. What do you think ladies? Af is not due til March 1st or 2nd.

Sorry for the long post. Just needed to vent. Nobody believes me. They think everything is in my head but I know what and how I feel. Wishing all you beautiful ladies lots of baby dust!!!!!

tanyae

Reply by Precioust » Feb. 24, 2012 4:36am

Hi girls, i wish i was as good as u ladies with the name roll but im working on it lol. im so happy to see all the new post really praying this is the month for everyone!!!!!.Well i have two more days until testing and im starting to get nervous lol crazy rite?i think i running from BFN i know,i know,im going to test already :) tommorow !!! Well its been along ride with my.symptoms :cramping ,eating seems non stop,bac pain (the worst ever befor any af i can recall),spottin 4 days ago brown cm,and last but not least bbs are soooo swollen their comming out of my bras all of them and my nipps are sore also.I dont know but i have this wonderful feeling that i have my precious lil one and he /she is playing hide and go seek waiting for me to find him/her lol. Well cant wait for bfp and for everyone to find what they have been lookin for. BABY DUST TO ALL

Precioust

Reply by lilypad09 » Feb. 24, 2012 9:00am

Precious, your symptoms sound VERY promising! YAY, I hope this is it for you! Sounds great! Please keep us posted!

Welcome, Tanya!! You're symptoms sound VERY promising too! Especially smelling your favorite scent and nearly getting sick.

Good luck ladies! Hope this is your month!

How are my other girls doing?

Bride, any...positive results? :)

lilypad09

Reply by Fluffmonkey » Feb. 24, 2012 10:22am

Bride, perhaps those are signs! How is today going?

Lizzy, I am not sure what's going on...it could be that you Ov earlier and your just picking up the tale end of the surge?

Tanyae, Welcome to our little group. Your symptoms sound promising that you could be pregnant. I have to ask though because I am a little confused... you said that you and fiance used the pull out method...so are you actually not TTC?

Precioust, your symptoms sound promising!

I have a good news friends, hubby passed his Kidney stone!!
(PRAISE GOD!!!) I am so glad that is over with now. I hope he never has to deal with that again... its been a long journey!

my nips have been senstive lately... but my whole bodys been off I think because of my sinsus's have been acting up lately... plus AF is due next week.

Fluffmonkey

Reply by lizelay » Feb. 24, 2012 10:57am

Okay Girls...day 3 of Super dark positive OPK and today I have increased CM but still not EWCM...I just don't know what to think!!

ARGH!!

lizelay

Reply by burtonsbride » Feb. 24, 2012 11:20am

Fluff, GOD IS SO GOOD! I'm so glad your husband is over that! What a long ordeal it has been!

Lizzy, I have no idea what to think of those + OPK's w/out the EWCM, but don't they say those can turn + if you're pregnant too? Just sayin'!

Well, it's 9 dpo and today I woke up feeling queasy. Last night I had 7 random, vivid dreams that I can remember and I'm not the kind of person that ever dreams, ever...or at least I don't think I have dreams. I'm still dog tired...so very exhausted feeling. All I want to do is sleep. Hubby went to Dollar Tree for me to buy some more tests, but they only had ONE left. He came home and said, "I bought all that they had". I got excited until he handed me the bag with just ONE inside. lol! Of course, I used it right away and bfn. I am guessing AF will be due to arrive on Wednesday of next week...total guess though. Because of the miscarriage, I'm not sure when to expect anything really. I'm just counting 14 days since when I think I O'd. Weird thing is that in the previous months before the m/c, I was having 17 day luteal phases, so I guess if I don't get AF by day 14 and still have bfn's, I can assume my 17 day LP is still on track and will just keep on testing until AF shows.

On another note, my 15 year old daughter came home from school yesterday and said that there's a group of DUMB girls at school that are TRYING to get pregnant! Two of them already are and rumor has it that another one is late for AF. GOOD GRIEF! This is beyond ridiculous. I got so upset! Here we are desperately TRYING to conceive and these KIDS are acting like it's a new fad or something! My daughter said, "Mom, they're all "flunkies" too...they make terrible grades, show up late to school, never do their homework, etc." WOW! Such responsible girls....ugh. Just isn't fair is it?

burtonsbride

Reply by tanyae » Feb. 24, 2012 1:00pm

Thanks ladies! I am blowing nothing but baby dust your way!!!

@Fluffmonkey He and I had discussed it before I moved and kinda said if it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't. We weren't trying but we both knew without using birth control that it would eventually happen. Now that there is a possibility of me being preggo, we are both excited and if it happens that I am not this month, we will be trying again next month.

tanyae

Reply by lizelay » Feb. 24, 2012 1:50pm

Bride...I hear ya!!! That is so sad...they are KIDS!!!!!!! Ridiculous!!! I am glad your daughter is responsible and understands that they are "flunkies" so to speak!!!

I don't think it can possibly be indicating a pregnancy as I would only be about 5 dpo if I did O early!!

I have increased CM but not like EWCM it is not stretchy at all...it is just abundant. I just don't know what to think!!!

Plus the hubby and I haven't BD'd since Monday because we have both been so tired and exhausted from work and the trip...so I am afraid I have missed it if I am Oing now...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! :(

lizelay

Reply by Fluffmonkey » Feb. 26, 2012 10:15am

Lizzy, It could be that you still have not yet ovulated? Explaining why your having dark opk and abudance of CM...

Bride, Well its possible that your LP is 17 days still and so if that is true you gotta little more time then... Your daughter sounds like a smart kid, to know that what is going on is wrong... and far as those girls go... that is just incrediably sad... and your right its not really fair but we also must realize that God isn't blessing them with a baby, its a consquinece of sin..

Tanyae, So when are you planning on testing?

Well I am already starting to feel a little crampy at times.... I should have about 3 days before the gets here.. and last 2 months my cramps would start 3 days before and last month was also my first month charting so this month I am charting again to have more information and I will be curious to see and have something to compare to last months.

Fluffmonkey

Reply by lizelay » Feb. 27, 2012 9:34am

Hi Ladies!! Well...I am counting myself out for this month!!! I have no idea what happened with my body LOL!!!

I thought I was doing myself a service by not worrying about anything but BOY...the ewcm on cd10 and then the dark OPK's but no ewcm on days 13,14, and 15 has be all confused!! Maybe I had a month of no ovulation!!!

I would be 8dpo right now if I did ovulate when I think I did but I am guessing it was an anovulatory month which is really ok!!! I am fine with having a "rest" month for the old body!!!

I might take a hpt today just in case...so I know!!! But AF is due in 7 days and I am sure she will come on right on time!!!

How are we all??

Bride any news yet???? Lily?? how are you honey???

Fluff, Lhen??? ANy news on your fronts??? I am excited for you all and wishing you all the best!!! :)

lizelay

Reply by lilypad09 » Feb. 27, 2012 10:05am

Hey, Lizzy. I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. You did say you had increased CM on many of those days. Technically, any CM can be fertile CM, it doesn't just have to be EWCM. And you don't even have to have EWCM, or any CM for that matter, to get pregnant. As for the multiple days of OPKs, I wouldn't worry about it. I have been known to have three or four days of them. My OB/GYN said it is normal to be able to detect the surge for days after. She said most women don't know that or see it because they usually stop testing once they get their first positive OPK. In fact on this last cycle, I had several days of dark OPKs and actually had my first BFP HPT a few days after my last BFP OPK. Anything is possible just relax, take some deep breaths, don't use any more OPKs, don't read too much into anything, and test when your period is due. Remember, you're never out until you're shoving a tampon in! You'll be fine.

lilypad09

Reply by tanyae » Feb. 27, 2012 10:17am

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been posting. I took myself out of the race because I had some cramps that felt like AF was coming and all of my symptoms except me being extremely tired.. But my fiance has been having an upset stomach for the past couple of days, my daughter has a sore throat and sinus infection which she hardly ever gets and my son who is 3 has been acting very weird lately. He's very whiny and constantly under me and he's been walking around saying he has a baby in his stomach and he hasn't been around me when I talk to my fiance about me being pregnant so I'm sure he doesn't know. I'm extremely gassy and the right side of my abdomen feels very heavy and full. I've gotten a few twinges I think or it could of been just gas. My boobs are huge still but becoming more sore to touch. I'm still cramping though and AF is due Thursday. It seems like everyone around us have been talking about babies now. And no one else is pregnant and there are no recent babies. It's so weird to us because we have not discussed anything about a baby to anybody in our families yet. Hoping its all good signs. We will probably test next Monday if AF doesn't show.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Wishing you beautiful ladies the best of luck and lots of baby dust!!!!

tanyae

Reply by burtonsbride » Feb. 27, 2012 10:41am

Hey friends!

Tanyae, I think you're pregnant! Symptoms sound all too familiar! When are you testing?

Lizzy, C'mon now....don't you lose hope so soon. I swore I had an anovulatory cycle and you know I ended up pregnant. Didn't end so well, but I DID get pregnant. Stay positive! Lily knows what she's talking about so I think her last post was right on the money!

Fluff, you're testing tomorrow, right? I'm trying to hold off until Wednesday when I'm 14 dpo. I'm taking greasy McDonald's to my 15 year old today for lunch and I'm swinging by Dollar Tree while I'm out to grab some "crack"...lol....that's what my husband calls hpt's now. He says my addiction is worse than a drug addicts. ha!

I've had the worst case of exhaustion the past few days. I took a 2 hour nap yesterday and then went to bed at 9 last night. I can't seem to shake it no matter how much sleep I get. I've had nausea off and on since Friday too. I usually don't get that way with my pregnancies until later on, but I really don't know what to expect anymore since my body went haywire. Hubby swears I'm pregnant...I hope so, but I hate seeing those dastardly bfn's!

Lhen, what's up girl? How are you feeling?

Lily, you are so helpful and encouraging! I'm so glad you've stuck around even though you are pregnant. You're a sweetie :)

Okay, chicas...here's to a great Monday! Stay encouraged and remember that God is for you! Just rest knowing that He knows your every thought, the cries of your heart, your fears and concerns, and even how many hairs are on your head! His love for us is extravagant...there's nothing we can do to make Him love us any more or any less.

burtonsbride

Reply by lizelay » Feb. 27, 2012 11:37am

You girls are all right of course!!! It is just that this month's cycle has been so STRANGE!!! I am so regular and everything happens exactly the same time and exactly the same way EVERY month for YEARS...so when I have a wierd cycle it gets me thinking something must be happening differently!!!

I am okay with whatever the outcome!!! I bought a few tests today but I think I won't test until next week!!! We will see what happens!!!

Love you girls!!

lizelay

Reply by Fluffmonkey » Feb. 27, 2012 2:07pm

Lizzy, hang in here with us... you never know ;) ! Sometimes our bodies gives a wacky month every once in a blue moon ya know? Ive found that out during this whole TTC journey... I had a wacky cycle before too...

Tanyae, well things sound promising, but just hang in there and you will be able to test soon!

Bride, hehe going to get some crack :P I might test tomorrow I have a few cheap internet one's left over...so I just might!
Hopefully you get good news soon!! ;)

Fluffmonkey

Reply by lhen289 » Feb. 27, 2012 6:16pm

ladies i missed all of you.. been reading all your post and definitely i've missed a lot..

bride your daughter is such a smart kid.. such a blessing.. and you have a promising symptoms too.. i just hope i am as zealous as you are in ttc and tww.. i have been a bit down when it comes to symptom watching and everything.. just waiting for things to happen.. to you..

lizzy don't count yourself out yet.. maybe you ovulated late this time.. we are still together on this tww.. to you..

lily how is the baby going.. how are you.. any updates? hope we all could join you soon..

fluff how are you? what dpo are you now? have you tested already? please keep us updated..

i am 12dpo today cd29 on a 32-34 days cycle.. not much for me now.. sore bbs only.. hope its a good sign..

tanyae welcome to the group.. hope to hear from you more.. your symptoms sound promising too.. hope doesn't show up for both of us this time..

to us all..

lhen289

Reply by lilypad09 » Feb. 27, 2012 6:48pm

Tanya, Bride, Lhen...you all have great symptoms! I'm hoping this is the end of the TTC road for you guys and that you all get a soon! Can't wait to hear some good news!

Lizzy, Fluff...don't give up! I'm pulling for you guys! Cramping is a good sign, Fluff.

Bride, you are too sweet! Thank you ladies for having me and allowing me to stick around! I'll be here until the last of my girls is preggers! Then we'll all reunite at Countdown my Pregnancy!!

As for me, I'm 10 weeks today. Nausea is pretty much a memory as long as I don't go too long without eating. I have a prenatal appointment a week from Wednesday. I'll probably have another ultrasound then. I feel like I may have the beginnings of a UTI or somthing. Pray that clears up and is a non-issue. I don't want to have to do meds if I can avoid it until I'm in the second trimester. Other than that, I'm doing good!

Praying for all of you!!

lilypad09

Reply by Fluffmonkey » Feb. 28, 2012 10:48am

lhen, how are you doing?

Lily, I think its sweet you have stuck around with us, we are happy for you and love hearing about your pregnancy journey... hopefully we will all join you this year!

Well I am 13DPO and on CD26 and woke up felt like my was here but still has yet to show up.. but that is kinda how its been for the last few cycles.. but thankfully so far this month's cramps are alot better... my temp dropped this morning but its like sitting on the coverline lol I took at cheap test this morning with my FMU and it was Negative... I already knew that this month was an out from the beginning but you always kinda cling to that little bit of hope anyways... Some months are harder well when you know is here or pratically here etc... but I am handling the "Negative" result better this month I guess b/c I knew it wasn't going to happen to begin with and well everything that went on with hubby... and yesterday I even had found out a friend of mine is pregnant... which isnt always easy to hear when your close to starting ya know... but I am thrilled for her! She has had 3 misscarriages and well now she is 11weeks!!

But I do always appericate the prayers and support from you ladies!
(very much, its just so comforting to know people are praying for you!)

Fluffmonkey

Reply by burtonsbride » Feb. 28, 2012 2:31pm

Bummer, Fluff! I'm still hopeful for 'ya though! I'm testing this evening when my husband gets home. Kinda scared!
I'll report back when I know something.

Love to all of you and lots of baby dust !

burtonsbride

Reply by burtonsbride » Feb. 28, 2012 9:40pm

BFN :(

burtonsbride