Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 593 Replies | Last Page

good to hear from you Laquana! Sounds like you have been on a roller coaster! Doesn't sound like AF to me! My last cycle was pretty light, but I had one very heavy day, but it was shorter than usual. I am close to ovulation, but all opk's are negative. I had one fairly dark line, and then it went away to nothing again....the whole thing confuses me, so we are just every other day until ? I need to go look at my chart...be right back.... Praying for you

User Image

12 years ago

I will keep you guys updated. Today or tomorrow I should be ovulating. The reason I say that is because I looked at two ov calendars and it said today then the other said tomorrow. But I am having small lower back pain and I was a little nauseaed this morning. AND the signs are SHOW!!! I am so excited. I really want a little girl and my daughter wants a sister, but I'll be ok with a boy as long as both of them are healthy. I wish you guys so much . Lets get some

12 years ago

Hi ladies! I read through this thread by chance and it seems I'm going through the same thing. I had my TR on 3/20 and just KNEW that I was after the 1st O. Had major symptoms that I never had before with PMS. But of course, AF showed up (4 days early!). She wasn't around as long as normal, and a lot lighter, so thankful for that! Just hoping the cycles regulate soon! Currently on CD5, will start OPK on Sunday. Good luck & to you all!!!

12 years ago

Hey CeeBee! Welcome! I was so positive I had a my first cycle, I had lots of symptoms and just "felt" pg. But came a day early and i was disappointed, but jumped right back in the game.....
I haven't had any luck with opk, and I have two different calendars too..One says I O today and the other one says I O in 2 days....not sure, so temping and everyday.

tshultze-looks like we are on the same schedule! for all of us!
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

User Image

12 years ago

I am confused, I thought I had my OV down packed. I need advise. For the past 3 days my cervix was low, open and watery clear slippery wet. Now this morning its a little higher, but the cm isn't much but it is stretching between my fingers it isn't a whole lot. I use preseed because I dont' have a whole lot of cm, is this a good sign.

12 years ago

Looking at this site and looking at the cm FP that I am not close to OV. So what does that mean that I ov later then 14cd, please anyone please I need advise

http://www.amandabears.com/cervical-mucus-before-the-fertile-time.html

12 years ago

tshultze- if you don't usually have alot of cm it sounds just fine. It's the consistancy that is more important. I have had to use preseed because of clomid and my cm is not typical. but I think it is a good sign for you where you are! don't get stressed out. My dd wants a little girl too, and DH really wants a boy. I "feel" a boy but would adore a little girl too! Ive already got names! lol

I had no idea how tricky the whole O thing was just to say the least. I had no idea so much was involved....I am confused by temps and opk in my cycles don't match up. I have been praying to not miss it this month!

User Image

12 years ago

Swimmom - Thanks so much. I am hoping very a healthy baby, really want a girl, but I will def be fine with a little boy. I too have names picked out. I wish you and I hope we all get a

12 years ago

I am a poas addict, to prove it, as much as i dislike opk I have a great quantity of them, so i just peed on another one To my surprise it was almost pos! I am confused by my o date, I have 2 calendars telling me different dates. maybe I need to do the cm test..I'll let you know!

Have an amazing day!!! Oh and I bought some cute onsies just to look at and dream!

User Image

12 years ago

Swimmom, same here that is why I am confused.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo